Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Gurgaon. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Nirmala K SangwanYour feedback matters!
The three basic things required for maintaining health as per ayurveda classics are:
• Ahara (Proper Diet)
• Nidra (Proper sleep)
• Brahmacharya (continence)
Thus Diet is considered as the foremost factor for keeping oneself healthy. If diet is taken in proper manner it will maintain health and can even curb diseases but if taken in an improper way it may be the causative factor for disease as Mithya ahara (Improper diet) is said to be one of the causes for the occurrence of diseases in Ayurveda. Thus ayurveda has laid emphasis on taking proper diet and a lot of information about it is available in Ayurvedic classics. By adopting Ayurveda diet plans one can enjoy a healthy body, mind and soul. This section will deal with the various aspects of diet as per Ayurveda.
The Importance of Six Tastes in Ayurvedic Diet :
Ayurveda recognizes six tastes and it's quite important to have all of these 6 tastes in your diet every day. The six tastes are:
Sweet sugar, honey, rice, pasta, milk, etc.
Sour lemons, hard cheese, yogurt, vinegar, etc.
Salty salt, any salty food.
Pungent chili peppers, cayenne, ginger, any hot spice.
Bitter leafy greens, turmeric, lettuce, etc.
Astringent pomegranate, beans, lentils, etc.
These six tastes are listed in the order they are digested in your body.Sweet gets digested first, that's why it's not a good idea to have a dessert at the end of the meal. Salad should be taken at the end of the meal.Cravings are often caused by not having all of the six tastes in your daily diet. Many people often omit the bitter and astringent tastes.When you have something bitter or astringent at the end of a meal, it actually reduces your desire for sweets.
I am 37 years old. I have try to last five month for pregnancy but result was negative. My doctor suggest folic 3.
Hello mam I am 25 years old and I am in a relationship with my husband. Recently during my periods time .1st day I have seen brown blood coming and 2 nd day I have seen red blood and 3rd, 4th and 5th day I have seen brown blood. May I know the reasons and is there any abdomen scanning required before consulting a doctor.
She just now got pregnant as result got positive today. So place let me know what is the caution need to be take and food habit for healthy baby.
I have pregnant now but I don't want to become mother now due the some major problems I pregnant before but I drop down the baby now m also drop the baby if next time I pregnant and want to become mother it's any problems occur or not? Should nw I take medical treatment for now drop the baby it's cause any problems for next time pregnancy?
Hi I got my period on 10th in Jan and 14th in Feb. This month I didn't get my period yet. I had pregnancy test on 17th it's negative. So wat to do now. Pls suggest.
I had unsafe sex with my girl frnd just after the day she finished her periods. Her periods got finished on wed that is 7 April had sex on Friday 9 April without using a condom nd I disposed inside her. As v did I gave her an I pill within half an hour. So I wanna ask there r no periods till now it's been 2 weeks after an I pill nd what's the chances will she get pregnant or not. Or should I wait till her next period date comes. I am scared. please help me out her periods usually comes in 1 weed or the month should I wait for the 1 week of May or I should concern a doctor. please help me.
I am suffering from left armpit pain from last two days. And 2 days before I have white discharge from my left breast. Is it harmful? What causes this? Please help.
One’s pregnancy is a time when one must be extremely vigilant about a proper diet and good exercise regime that will benefit the child and mother in equal measure. A balanced diet during pregnancy and enough of it is essential for your child to develop and grow in a healthy manner. You need to up your daily intake by 300 to 350 calories per day. Women carrying twins require 500 calories extra each day. Despite the fact that nausea during the initial months of pregnancy can make this troublesome, try to eat a properly balanced diet and take prenatal vitamins.
Here is a guide to a healthy diet during pregnancy:
- Eat a variety of food items to get a good amount of the nutrients, which your body requires. 3 main meals and 3 small meals should be taken each day.
- Pick fruits and ingredients that are high in fiber like whole grain breads, oats, beans, pasta and rice. In case you take a fiber supplement, increase the dose you take, slowly. This can get rid of gas and cramping. It is just as essential to drink enough fluids when you increase your fiber consumption.
- Ensure you are getting enough vitamins and minerals daily. Your specialist can suggest an over-the-counter supplement or recommend a prenatal vitamin for you.
- Eat and drink no less than four servings of dairy items and calcium-rich food products a day to guarantee that you are getting at least 1,000 milligrams of calcium on a daily basis.
- Eat at least three servings of iron-rich foods such as spinach, beans, lean meat and breakfast cereals every day to ensure that you are getting 27 milligrams of iron each day.
- While you are pregnant, you will require 220 micrograms of iodine a day to guarantee for your child's brain and sensory system growth. Look for dairy items like milk, cheese, and yogurt. In addition, baked potatoes, cooked beans, limited portions of fish like cod, salmon, and shrimp can be very healthy.
- Consume at least one good source of vitamin C consistently. For instance, oranges, grapefruits, strawberries, papaya, broccoli, cauliflower, brussel sprouts, green peppers, tomatoes and mustard greens. Pregnant women require 80 to 85 milligrams of vitamin C a day.
- Every pregnant woman needs one milligram of folate each day to counteract neural tube defects like spina bifida. Folic acid is an essential choice when you are pregnant.
- Consume at least one source of vitamin A each day. Sources of vitamin A are carrots, pumpkins, sweet potatoes, spinach, water squash, turnip greens, beet greens, apricots, and melon.
- Eat healthy: No two ways about it. Your appearance is a direct reflection of your food habits. It could be sipping green tea, eating a lot of Omega 3 fatty acids via walnuts and salmon, biting into fruits like pomegranates and berries, or having red wine regularly. Each has its own benefits from reducing fat deposition to hydrating your skin to improving circulation. All these tell on the quality of your skin and the radiance will be there for all.
- Reduce stress: The first place that your stress will show is your skin. Wrinkles and dry and sagging skin are some of the first symptoms of stress. As we all know, there is only so much stress that we can control. Don't stress about stress, and the results of this difference in attitude will become very obvious.
- Passion: Whether it is a new hobby like painting or a language or a new found love life, passion brings energy to life like nothing else can. It gives a new reason to wake up every day and energizes not just the person but everything and everybody around. Find something new to do that you completely enjoy and the glow will just radiate, not just externally but also internally.
- Work out: Take a break every single day to do whatever excites you, such as yoga, meditation, walking, jogging, swimming, or cycling. Spend about 30 minutes to an hour and the inner peace that you find will help you stay young and radiant. The benefits of a workout are manifold and those who know it get addicted to it. A day without exercise would feel incomplete for these people. On days when they have had a good workout, the radiance and energy will be greater than normal and will be palpable.
- Pamper your skin: In addition to all these, whether it is the sunscreen when going out in the sun or the almond oil, give your skin some supplemental treatments once a while.
One word of caution is not to trust these supplements to do the magic without doing the above. The supplements can definitely do what they are called, supplement what the rest do. Try these simple techniques and see a radiant and glowing you.
What could be the natural way to get the menses normal as mine wife unless she does not take tablets periods are always delayed?
Hello sir. I am in big problem sir please help me out. Sir I had sex on 12th with my girlfriend and during sex condom was torned. And the sperm get injected in her vagina. After then I had given her a pill name unwanted72 on next day. And regullarly her period date is 14 and now its 22 but then also period not comes. So is there a chance of pregnancy?
I have a PCOD. The problem got detected after 4 months of my marriage. I took medication for it. It was clear. Dan I got pregnant within a year of my marriage. Again now after 4 years of marriage I have been detected with PCOD. I have unwanted hair growth on my chin and neck. Also my weight keep on fluctuating. I have a hair fall problem. Right now I am taking frewill for it. Can you tell me what diet or what lifestyle should I follow so dat it does not come again and again.
I'm 19 year old married female. I would like to know how to use regular contraceptive pills. And my periods got over on 2nd Jan 2017. So can I take it from 11th Jan? As that's when my husband will be with me. And if I take the 21-pills on 11th, will I be able to have protected sex on the same day?
I'm not getting sleep for more than 38 days ,what shall I do .I had delivered six month old baby due to microcephaly. They used mtp for inducing delivery .may be this will be the reason for small cyst in my right ovary after a month of delivery.
Hi Doctor, I am 25 years old female. I am trying to conceive for last 2 years. I have PCOD problem. 10 months back I was pregnant with the help of hcg injection. But unfortunately it was got miscarried after 5 weeks. My doctor suggested me to take Duphaston 10 mg tablet for day 16-day 25. My 2 cycles are over after taking this treatment (Feb 2017 & March 2017). But no luck yet. This is my 3rd cycle. I do not have another health issue. Is there any possibility to get conceive this month? Why it was not happening with last 2 months?
A good diet and great nourishment during pregnancy, and enough of it is very important for your infant to develop and grow. You need to take around 300 or more calories every day than you did before you get pregnant. In spite of the fact that sickness and nausea during the initial couple of months of pregnancy can make this troublesome for some women, one should attempt to ingest a wholesome diet and take pre-birth vitamins.
Here are a few suggestions to keep you and your infant healthy
- Lean meat: The amino acids in protein are the building blocks of each cell in your and your child's body. High-protein foods likewise keep your craving under control by settling your glucose. Glucose is the reason you need to go for three servings (that is around 75 grams) of protein every day. Lean meat is a superb alternative, since it is high in iron.
- High fiber food: Pick foods high in fiber that are enhanced, for example, whole grain breads, oats, beans, pasta and rice, and in addition foods grown from the ground. In spite of the fact that it is best to get your fiber from food, taking a fiber supplement can help you get bone strength and better digestion.
- Vitamins and minerals: Ensure you are getting enough vitamins and minerals in your everyday diet while pregnant. You should take a pre-birth vitamin supplement to ensure you are reliably getting enough vitamins and minerals consistently. Your specialist can suggest an over-the-counter brand or prescribe pre-birth vitamins.
- Calcium rich food: Eat and drink no less than four servings of dairy items and calcium-rich food a day to guarantee that you are getting 1000-1300 mg of calcium in your everyday diet during pregnancy.
- Iron rich food: Eat no less than three servings of iron-rich food, for example, lean meats, spinach, beans, and breakfast cereal every day to guarantee you are getting 27 mg of iron everyday.
- Iodine: While you're pregnant, you will require 220 micrograms of iodine a day to guarantee your infant's cerebrum and sensory system improvement. Consume milk and cheese.
- Avocados: These are stacked with potassium, vitamin C and vitamin B6 (helps in tissue and mind development and also reduces morning sickness). Avocados are a delightful approach to get your vitamins. Spread some avocado on your toast in place of cheese or mayonnaise.
- Oats: Oats are loaded with fiber, B vitamins, iron and a large group of different minerals. Along with other complex carbs, they are pressed with fiber (help in getting rid of constipation). Fill your breakfast dish with them, yet do not stop there — add oats to flapjacks, biscuits, cakes, treats, and even meatloaf. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.