Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Neeru MehraYour feedback matters!
Hi, I had a cyst in ovary for which I take medicine for 6 month and it get resolved checked by ultrasound. NOw after stopping med last month I get periods after 32 days fro 3 days bt during current month I get it in 26 days and only from 1.5 day. Could you please tell me the problem why this happens?
My wife's last period is on 22 Marc .and I am check by pregnancy test kit on 5 may that is positive. Thereafter we meet a gynecologist but she is not checked for sure and start medicine and suggest sum blood test and urine test (C.B.C.HIV AA, V.D.R.L. Urine routine, blood group, blood sugar, and random BSR) .now we're confused that she was really pregnant or not. What test for checking pregnancy .can that one in this tests or not. Thanks to all of you.
Doctor gave my normoz tablet with that my periods was in 26 days. I have pcod. Can someone tell me what's going with my body.
Sir. I am 24 years unmarried girl. In every week I will do masturbation with fingers. My Question is, After my masturbation I am having bleeding from my sexual organ. Is it common? Why it happened? is there any problem for doing masturbation in every week. Please give me answer. Thanks.
Hello doctor I had unprotected sex with my fiance on 17 jan and her monthly date came 13 jan or after intimation I gave I pill to her after 2 hour and know she starting bleeding today 24 jan and I am very scared is she pregnant? please consult me asap thanks.
Hi. I'm getting continuous miscarriages. My doctor is suspecting the egg quality and advice me to go for donor egg. Im not interested in that. Is there any way to check the quality of the eggs?
Hii today (22.06.2016) I completed 7 week of pregnancy with all normal report of sonography n blood n urine test. The day before yesterday ie on 18.06.2016 some blood spotting took place jst one drop of blood (same like period). Is it happens during pregnancy? Or is it serious for her? Pz suggest your valuable advice.
I am female 28 height 5.10 weight 70 kg I eat 4 roti in day. Daal fruits nd milk but still my hemoglobin is 9.My legs infact full body paining through out the day I feel low. No energy left in me I feel weak wht is this is this symbol of any disease? Pls tell me proper diet for this.
Many diseases which we come across are actually lifestyle diseases. Some amendments in daily habits can do wonders in your day to day life.
- Never drink water or any liquid product while standing. It will cause joint pain in your later life.
I had sex during my periods, on 4th day, without protection, After 6 days of completion of my periods I am suffering from little vaginal discharge, red brown in colour. I day of this I had pain also. It is continue from 5 days. What Is this I do not want to be pregnant. Suggest me about this and Also tell me safest precaution to prevent pregnancy, if it is pregnancy.
My mother age 44. Her report said that" glandular cell abnormality: atypical glandular cells (agc) -not otherwise specified (nos. Is it risky? what problem can be created due to this?
Ayurveda is a system of medicine that is based on natural herbs and lifestyle changes. It is a holistic method that focuses on rooting out the cause rather than just focusing on the symptoms. This system of medicine is completely natural; hence there are no side effects.
If you wish to keep your skin healthy, then here are some ayurvedic tips to do that:
- Include nuts and seeds: It is very important that you include seeds and nuts in your diet; they contain Omega-3 fatty acids, which are essential for the body. These foods also help in preventing 'Vata' imbalance in the body and provide good content of healthy fats.
- Include vegetables: Include vegetables like cabbage, broccoli and carrots in your diet as they provide the body with essential nutrients. They contain antioxidants and trace elements such as zinc and folate that enhance your wellbeing.
- Tea: Consume green tea as it helps in boosting metabolism and improving your skin health. Add spices,such as ginger if you are affected by cold and cough, as it helps in alleviating the symptoms. It helps in improving the health of your skin.
- Exercise: You should exercise on a regular basis as it has multiple health benefits. It increases muscle mass in the body and helps maintain optimal weight levels. It also increases blood circulation in the body which is good for your skin. You can do a workout of basic yoga postures to avail the benefits of exercise.
- Meditate: Meditation has been shown to reduce stress levels in the body which is directly linked with skin health. Too much stress may lead to increased production of free radicals in the body, thus leading to skin damage. You may start off with basic breathing exercises, gradually moving on to other techniques such as mindfulness meditation.
- Sleep: Sleep is essential for good skin health as it revitalizes the body. You need to aim for at least six hours of sleep to reap its benefits.
Hello Dr. I want to know when a girl can be pregnant. I am confuse many people says that when sex is done in periods and many had said me pregnancy can not take place during periods somebody said me after just periods gets over pregnancy can not take place can you please clear the funda.
Munch on with dry fruits to stay fit:
Dietician and nutritionists usually advise to #treat yourself with dry fruits to stay healthy. It is highly nutritious and healthy snack. Dried fruit has lot of micronutrients, fiber and antioxidants. One piece of dried fruit contains about the same amount of nutrients as the fresh fruit.
Our dietician ekta jain explains us the qualities of different dry fruits and how they affect our health:
1. Almond: It’s a healthy substitute for snacking option and can be enjoyed anytime considered very useful for both mental and physical development of body.
2. Cashews: Loaded with health benefits and are rich source of vitamin e and b6. Can be used to add texture and flavor to various dishes.