Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Neeru
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. NeeruYour feedback matters!
I am 24? Years old. I had my last periods on 22 feb and then on 15th march I took an ipill because on 14th march I had listed my virginity, with the fear of being pregnant I took ipill. And now its 26th march, I am not having my periods yet? Why this happened? Please tell me.
I am 25 years Female and I have PCOD since 2-3 yrs. But, my menses have never been irregular, I am over weight and I have hirsutism. What are the possibilities of me being infertile in future? What medications I should take- since I do not have any issues with my periods.
I am 29 years old having hypothyroidism. But my thyroid level is within range. I am suffering from irregular periods since 2 years. But since January this year it became normal but since last 2 months I am not having periods. Taking multivitamins and calcium tablets. I have started ashokarishta too. Kindly help me out.
Hello Dr. I am 3 month pregnant so I want to know what diet should I follow that is healthy for baby and do not gain my weight.
Uterine fibroids are benign growths, which originate in the walls of the uterus. They are also known as 'myomas' or 'fibromyomas' and their sizes tend to vary. You may not realize that you have a fibroid as they do not cause many problems.
The causes of uterine fibroids are:
- Hormones: Hormones that stimulate the uterine lining to prepare it for the menstrual cycle are known to aid in the development of uterine fibroids.
- Genetic changes: Genetic changes in the cells of the uterus may lead to this disorder.
Ayurveda is a natural method of treatment that focuses on using various herbal remedies to cure a disorder. The ayurvedic remedies for uterine fibroids aim to boost the immune system and balance the hormones in the body. This allows the ovaries to function properly and thus allows the uterus to remain healthy.
The various ayurvedic remedies for uterine fibroids are:
- Curcumin: This remedy helps the body get rid of the free radicals due to its high antioxidant content. It helps in reducing the inflammation in the uterus and thus treat uterine fibroids.
- Ashwagandha: Ashwagandha has medicinal properties that boost your overall wellbeing in addition to boosting your immune system. It is also known to improve the functioning of the brain and treat impotency.
- Diet: The diet should consist mostly of fiber and whole grains. Alcohol and saturated fats should be limited. You should eat foods, which are pungent, bitter and astringent so that the metabolism is smooth; this prevents formation of uterine fibroids.
- Lifestyle changes: You should restrict smoking and alcohol consumption as they tend to aggravate free radical damage in the body. You should also follow a regimen that incorporates regular exercise and a balanced diet. This will enhance your wellbeing and allow you to remain healthy.
- Panchakarma: Panchakarma is an Ayurvedic remedy that helps in correcting hormonal imbalances in the body. Correction of hormonal imbalances helps in preventing uterine fibroids. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
We want to plan a baby, I want to know what all tests must be carried out before we plan. Does lack of b12 and d3 can affect pregnancy and baby health. Should we carry out genetic test.
I have unprotected sex with gf but I ejaculated outside but just to become sure I gave her unwanted 72. What would happen?
9 incredible health benefits of bell pepper
I simply love bell peppers, particularly the brightly colored ones. Although they belong to the chili pepper family, bell peppers are mild and can jazz up a salad in an instant, lend a perky crunch to your pizza, and taste fantastic when roasted.
But the appeal of bell peppers goes way beyond their stunning good looks. Here’s a short list of the good things they can do for your health:
Bell peppers are low in calories! so, even if you eat one full cup of them, you get just about 45 calories. Bonus: that one cup will give you more than your daily quota of vitamin a and c!
They contain plenty of vitamin c, which powers up your immune system and keeps skin youthful. The highest amount of vitamin c in a bell pepper is concentrated in the red variety.
Red bell peppers contain several phytochemicals and carotenoids, particularly beta-carotene, which lavish you with antioxidant and anti-inflammatory benefits.
The capsaicin in bell peppers has multiple health benefits. Studies show that it reduces ‘bad’ cholesterol, controls diabetes, brings relief from pain and eases inflammation.
If cooked for a short period on low heat, bell peppers retain most of their sweet, almost fruity flavor and flavonoid content, which is a powerful nutrient.
The sulfur content in bell peppers makes them play a protective role in certain types of cancers.
The bell pepper is a good source of vitamin e, which is known to play a key role in keeping skin and hair looking youthful.
Bell peppers also contain vitamin b6, which is essential for the health of the nervous system and helps renew cells.
Certain enzymes in bell peppers, such as lutein, protect the eyes from cataracts and macular degeneration later in life.