Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
My period cycle is normally 30 days. I am always delayed by 6 to 8 days this time its been more then 12 days I did not get the monthly date what to do in this conditions.
I am 22yr old female and have done d&c 2weeks before. When I become fully healthy and can plan next?
HI, I am trying to conceive since jan 2015, m taking spine 50 mg and this is my 4th cycle. My thyroid was 18 4 months back and now it is 0.08. Are there any chances to conceive this month? please suggest. Please note: my progesterone is also checked and is 18.2. Please advice.
Hello mam I want to tighten my breast it was sagging am just 20 how to tighten my breast mam please help me mam is without exercise is it happens.
Is it true female get pleasure in G spot? When I stimulate my wife s G spot she doesn't feel any thing, how should I do?
Mujhe period problem hai. Period mujhe time per nahi aate ab mujhe last 3 month se period nahi aaye hai so what I can do please tell.
My mom is 42 years old. From few months she had irregular periods. Now from past 2 month her periods (menstruation) has been stopped what may be the reason sir?
My Age 38 diabetic patient. Wants to conceive baby. I have 8 years old daughter. One year ago I have miscarriage. 8 week pregnancy. So what you have to suggest me.
I think I may have STD's but I'm a virgin. I don't experience pains in my genital area but my pubic hair itches from time to time but it's is not followed by pains and it doesn't get worse. I have bumps on my genital but it is not like the bumps I see when I search the internet for symptoms.
Hi I am 23 years old, unmarried, 1 week back I had unprotected sex with neighborhood married girl, who is 22 years old, now I have fear of HIV, will definitely I will get HIV, please help me?
I am pregnant within 5 weeks and I want to abort Sex date - 03/03/2016 Last period date - 13/02/2016 please suggest some medicine or anything else Plzzz reply me soon.
My wife has endometriosis in both side of her overy. Please tell any Ayurveda treatment which was surly effective ?
I am 27 year old and my husband 30 year old. We got married from 1 and half year since I m not pregnant. We does intercourse without any precautions. I want to conceive soon. Please suggest me what to do to conceive soon. Should I take some remedies or anything else?
Fatigue is a common complaint amongst middle aged people. It is mostly seen in people who have refrained from physical activity or working out for long. This being said, there are a host of other diseases where fatigue acts as the most prominent symptom. Some major diseases where fatigue is involved are anemia, heart diseases, thyroid and diabetes. If you are feeling exhausted or worn out even after a good night’s sleep, it is time to consult your doctor. Here are a few tips that can help you in managing fatigue in the early stage:
- Review your existing medication: Get your doctor to check your medication to ensure that the fatigue is not a result of your existing medicine. Doctors often change the medication for any side effects such as this. It is also advised not to take additional medicine to counter fatigue.
- Start moving: Studies show that physical activity greatly boosts the level of energy in an individual. Daily exercise not only reduces fatigue but makes the heart and lung function more efficiently. It increases vigor and the overall quality of life. According to a study conducted by the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, it was seen that people who are more active have more self-confidence.
- Drink water: Dehydration often causes day time fatigue. It not only impairs the physical performance of an individual but also contribute to lack of alertness and motivation. A good indicator of the body’s hydration is the color of the urine. Ideally it should be yellow, pale or straw colored. Any coloration other than this signifies that the body needs more water.
- Hit the bed early: Lack of sleep is one of the biggest factors of fatigue. A study conducted by the Stanford University in 2004 showed that people with good sleeping habits suffers from less fatigue. An afternoon nap followed by a coffee further reduces fatigue and energizes a person. 8 hours of sleep is considered to be healthy and keeps fatigue at bay.
- Frequent eating: It is observed that people who eat small meals several times a day are less prone to this condition than others who eat twice or thrice a day but eat bigger meals. Frequent eating maintains a steady blood sugar level and helps a person concentrate harder. This being said, it has to be ensured that food is consumed in smaller quantities to refrain from putting on weight.
- Try Yoga: While any kind of exercise is helpful in countering fatigue, yoga is particularly helpful in boosting energy. A British study conducted among young adults showed that those who attended 6 weeks of yoga classes are found to be more energetic and mindful. Yoga should be practiced under strict supervision of an instructor to avoid any possible complications of the body.
Desai Bhuma I have been diagnosed for left ovarian hemorrhagic cyst which is 6.3*3.7*2.3 cm in size. I am on hormone therapy only from one day. Can I stop pills and go for laparoscopy or I should complete 21 day course? I am going to abroad for studies after 10 days and will come after a year. What should I do?
I am facing a problem with the periods. Last month, November, I faced it twice within 5 days of gap. 1st one finished on 5th November and then started again on 10th November. (last month I donated blood too). This month, after few days my periods got over, it started again, but the amount of blood is very less. Last month I used "Unwanted 72" after unprotected sex. But this time I didn't. Please help me with this.
I am 5 weeks 3 days pregnant. I am not feeling nausea anymore from yest. I had my first miscarriage 4 months back. I am pregnant now. Whats wrong please reply. I visited the Dr. this Monday she suggested me to have naturogest Sr 400. Please suggest what should I do.
Traditional open surgery requires an 8-10 cm incision to expose the surgical area of the abdomen which needs to be operated. This large incision is a major post-operative side-effect which results in longer recovery period.
The alternative technique, laparoscopy also known as minimally invasive surgery or keyhole surgery, is a modern surgical procedure in which small incisions of about 0.5–1.5 cm are made far from the location of the operation. One or more such holes on the abdominal wall serve as passageways for a specialised instrument called a laparoscope. A long, thin tube headed by a high-resolution camera and a high-intensity guiding light is inserted through the incision. As the instrument moves along, the camera transmits images to a video monitor enabling your surgeon to see inside without opening up your body for surgery.
This process is used to diagnose unidentified abdominal or pelvic pain. Minimally invasive surgery (MIS) is usually performed when all non-invasive alternatives have been tried. Imaging techniques like ultrasound, computed tomography (CT) scan or magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) are sometimes unable to provide enough data for diagnosis.
Laparoscopic surgery is used for the removals of an inflamed appendix, gall bladder, hernias, and cancer-affected organs, fibroids from the uterus, the womb (hysterectomy) and also for performing weight-loss surgeries.
Laparoscopy has a lot of advantages over the more common, open procedure. They are:
1. Less post-operative pain
2. Smaller scars
3. Reduced haemorrhaging and blood loss
4. Shorter recovery period
5. Less pain medications and analgesia requirements
6. Reduced exposure to internal organs
7. Faster return to normal activity
8. Reduced risk of infection
Laparoscopy is a proven safer choice with a fast-healing process side-stepping conventional surgery!
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.