Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Neeru Chauhan AroraYour feedback matters!
Which medicine is best for head pain. With out side effects. When I worked 18 hours I feel head pain. That's why I am asking.
Though all my reports post thyroidecomy after 3 months my tsh is normal and thyronorm 100mcg advice then why this hairfall and weight gain.
I am a female of age 17 I always find a some white sticky substance in my lower inner wear. Help me out.
Sir, I am getting too much irritation and if any body said wrong on me immediately I am getting depressed. And I am getting too much anxiety on any simple issues. While this I am suffering from leg pains also.
I am having excessive constipation from last 4 - 6 months. I don't know, it is Constipation or something else. But I am really fed up of it. I never get fully fresh at once. I am not saying I never got FRESH ut only sometimes. But mostly I am not able to get fresh like always. Many times my stomach always feels heavy but not able to clear it. Tried many things Like Isabgol, Some homeopathic Treatments etc. One thing more my schedule is not normal/common. I wake up at full night and go to bed for sleep in morning and wake up after 7 hours or after noon - I am telling all this so it can help you better in my case.
Hii my self adnan. I am 16 year and I am suffering from dark spots of pimple. Now not a single pimple on my face but dark spots remain. How can I remove my dark spots. Fastly.
My hair hair is falling rapidly so can I take biotin tablet if yes then how much milligram and if possible mention the name.
My father has high BP. He wants to do some physical exercises. But he is confused what to do either jogging or running or walking. His age is 50 and weight 70 kg and height 5.4" Suggest us some info.
I am getting pain on appendix area .and I got operated about 15 years for appendix so now I am getting pain on that area so please help me on this. thanks.
I have low concentration when l am trying to study. What can I do? Please suggest me. Please give some tips and medicine.
I am 21. Now. Have a oily skin. I tried to keep it dry. But still pimples comes out. Please give some advice.
Hii, I am a cigarette smoker. I want to leave the cigarette but I could not. So please tell me the way I can leave cigarette. Right now I smoke up approx 13-15 cigarette in a day so I have to leave this habit. Please help me regarding this problem.
I had an intercourse with my girlfriend. We're 18. We're still virgin. We weren't using any protection. We were thinking about losing our virginity. We tried to put it in a little and I guess during that time I cummed inside her vagina. We stopped immediately after that .my penis was little inside as we were trying to have sex. But her hymen wasn't broken during that period. Can she get pregnant? What are the chances she can get pregnant? It was he 7th day of periods. It ended today. And sperms are flowing out of her vagina since then. And she said her egg came out as her period ended. I would like if you help us.
I have some pimple problem in my face. My age is 21. Some pimples are gone but red spots are now showing very badly. I use only 1 time facewash & drink very much water. What can I do for my pimples?
Eyelid spacer grafts are widely used by cosmetic surgeons for treating abnormalities in the lower eyelid. Spacer grafts are surgically used for tectonic support. Spacer grafts are scientific and the technology used helps in virally inactivating tissues, and also in the preservation and sterilization of tissues. They are immunologically and biologically safe. Eyelid spacer grafts are commonly used after undergoing a blepharoplasty surgery of the eyelids
When are eyelid spacer grafts used?
Many people have puffy and fat eyelids. Lower eyelid blepharoplasty is a cosmetic surgery, which effectively cures such disorders. The process involves removal of extra fat and skin from the lower eyelids and trimming of excess skin. Eyelid retraction is another condition pertaining to the eyelids, where the eyelids look like they have been pulled down. This condition arises from the removal of too much skin during blepharoplasty. Loose ligament support and excess scarring in the eyelids also lead to eyelid retraction. When this condition does not cease in the post- operational period, eyelid spacer grafts may be used.
Benefits of eyelid spacer grafts
- Eyelid spacer grafts are effective and helpful in a large number of conditions. The major benefit of spacer grafts is to repair lowered eye retraction after carrying out a blepharoplasty surgery.
- The eyelids are lengthened vertically as a result of using eyelid spacer grafts. This helps in better closure of the lids and also reduces eye irritation in patients.
- The eyelids are made to look more natural when they are in resting position. Spacer grafts are placed at the back of an eyelid. Thus, they are not visible from the outside.
- The recovery time after using eyelid spacer grafts is almost the same as most eyelid surgeries in general. The results are usually very effective.
- Eyelid space grafters are not the only ones used for repairing eyelid retraction, but these are certainly one of the most efficient ones. They give proper support to the lower eyelid, which is required for the proper closure of the eyelids and maintain proper eyelid positioning after a blepharoplasty surgery.
- Eyelid spacer grafts ensure permanent cure of eyelid retraction, and it is unlikely that this disorder will occur again after eyelid spacer grafts have been used.
- Eyelid spacer grafts have proven to be one of the best remedies for eyelid retraction, which many people experience after having a blepharoplasty surgery. There are different types of eyelid spacer grafts that will be recommended by your surgeon to correct eyelid retraction, depending on your case. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a cosmetic physician.