Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Gurgaon. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Submit a review for Dr. Narender DuttYour feedback matters!
I am a sugar patient .My P.P. Always remains in between 250 - 300 Fasting is 175 . How to get rid from this since I have problem with my foot I cannot go for brisk walking What is my remedy?
I am 21 years old. I am single. When I ejaculated against bed I feel pain in my penis and pain in my right hip pain. I am having c5-6 minimal posterior disc protrusion I am suffering from 1 year. I am having medicine from reputed neurologist. But result is not that good So I am feeling upper back pain and neck pain with lower leg pains (both legs). So respected doctor please tell me is my disc protrusion or- -my ejaculation causing my right hip pain and my lower leg pains? So please tell me accordingly to my questions and solutions to it Thanks to doctor.
I am 25 years old. I am getting pain in chest ribs. Pain is only when I press or stretch my chest. My x ray reports are normal. I have no breathing problem, what shall I do? Please advise.
Dear doctor, I have a problem with hearing. Every time I am asking for second time about what they said. Do I have hearing loss? Or is it a concentration problem?
I hve high triglycerides and I eat non veg food almost 2 times a week out side including pizza sometimes. I workout two times a week and walk one km. I have no erection and even if I get erection its for just 2-3 min. Pls help.
Im having hyperacidity and gas and its reflux. When I sleep at night sometimes I feel breathless and my heart beat run fast. After releasing gas I feel relax. Having hing in my food is curable or not or any suggestion.
She is suffering from fever since last afternoon and also having loose motions. She is feeling pain in the lower part of stomach? Please suggest what I'll do? And advice best medicines also please.
He has hiccups from a long time. Some doctor says its bcz of acidity. N some ayurvedic doctor says he has pneumonia inside his body. N he has also allergy prblm. N when he hiccups his breath bcme fast. N has to take breathing pump. What is the solution for this?
Erection problem, during intercourse my penis ejaculate. Need advice how to control and increase the duration of intercourse.
Sir, I am not getting deep sleeps. In my mind, I want to sleep at least 7-8 hrs but I am not getting sleep at all. I need to wait till 11pm to get some sleep and I woke up early at 5am. I can't take sleep after that. What I do to get long and deep sleep? My mind is fully cooled and no tensions, at all. So please help.
I have a cold fever n its only comes at night for 3/4 hrs. Can you suggest me what tupe of symptom it is.
Hi, Madam/Sir I need to ask. I have skin of Itch on my thigh. The problem I have two of the three years. Then sweat before they are itchy. There was no effect of any medicine. Please tell me what I do?
We assume that dehydration to the body happens only in the summer. And it’s not without a reason - Summers in India are so hot; every ounce of water in the body gets used up in the heat. A body gets dehydrated when it doesn't get enough water intake. In summer there is an added factor of more sweating i.e. losing water. Dehydration happens in all seasons and you need to hydrate yourself adequately according to the loss of water.
In winters our skin is dry, we sweat but it doesn't stay on the skin. The body feels dehydrated even if there is a marginal drop in percentage of water in body weight. We need to stay hydrated to digest food properly and for smooth functioning of all organs. When a body is dehydrated, the blood flowing through its veins become thicker and the heart needs to put a lot of effort to pump it. Irrespective of the weather or season, our body loses a minimum of eight cups of water which must be replenished.
2 ways to keep yourself hydrated:
1. Have lots of fruits: Consume more fruits and vegetables which are rich in water content. Even in winters when it is cold and we avoid drinking water instinctively; eating foods with high content of water will help.
2. Take Your Water With You: The most important thing which should be actually a year-round habit - carry your own water bottle around. Refill when needed, but if you have water available to drink, chances are that you will drink more than otherwise.
Diabetes is a disorder that is characterized by an inability of the pancreas to produce enough insulin or effectively utilize the insulin produced by the body. Insulin is the hormone that is produced by the pancreas to metabolize sugar in the body, the sugar that is present in the food that you consume.
Diabetes is commonly classified into two types: Type 1 and Type 2 diabetes.
In Type 1 diabetes, the cells in the pancreas do not produce insulin in the required amounts; this disorder usually tends to occur in children. Type 2 diabetes generally occurs in people who are above 40 years of age; this type is characterized by an inability of the body to efficiently utilize the insulin produced by the pancreas.
How can diabetes affect your kidneys?
Too much glucose, also called sugar, in your blood from diabetes damages your kidneys’ filters. If the filters are damaged, a protein called albumin, which you need to stay healthy, leaks out of your blood and into your urine. Damaged kidneys do not do a good job of filtering wastes and extra fluid from your blood. The wastes and extra fluid build up in your blood and make you sick.
Diabetes is a leading cause of kidney disease. Diabetic kidney disease is the medical term for kidney disease caused by diabetes. Diabetic kidney disease affects both kidneys at the same time.
Signs of Kidney Disease in Patients with Diabetes
- Albumin/protein in the urine
- High blood pressure
- Ankle and leg swelling, leg cramps
- Going to the bathroom more often at night
- High levels of BUN and creatinine in blood
- Less need for insulin or antidiabetic medications
- Morning sickness, nausea and vomiting
- Weakness, paleness and anemia
What are the possible complications?
- End-stage kidney failure: If this occurs then you would need kidney dialysis or a kidney transplant.
- Cardiovascular diseases: Diabetics have an increased risk of developing cardiovascular diseases, such as heart disease, stroke and peripheral arterial disease. If you have diabetes and diabetic kidney disease, your risk of developing cardiovascular diseases is increased further.
- High blood pressure: Kidney disease has a tendency to increase blood pressure. In addition, increased blood pressure has a tendency to make kidney disease worse. Treatment of high blood pressure is one of the main treatments of diabetic kidney disease.
What to do?
- It is essential to get your urine checked at least once every year to detect signs of kidney damage.
- Some other symptoms that you may experience are swelling in the ankles, weight gain and a rise in your blood pressure.
- The first step to treat kidney damage caused by diabetes is to get your blood sugar levels under control.
- You should also avoid consuming medications that can cause damage to the kidneys.
- A kidney transplant or dialysis may be advised if the damage to kidneys is significant. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a nephrologist.