Lybrate.com has top trusted Endocrinologists from across India. You will find Endocrinologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Endocrinologists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Treatment Of Childhood Diabetes
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Dilatation And Curettage (D C) Procedure
Egg Donation Procedure
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Food Plan Preparation
Do not worry ! Most women who have gestational diabetes give birth to healthy babies.Know more and take a few steps to protect your baby and yourself in the best possible way.Timely treatment can help both you and your baby stay healthy.
6 healthy steps towards a healthy diet plan:
* Eat small and frequent meals
○ Spread your intake of food evenly during the day.
* Include some healthy proteins in your diet
○ Protein : Protein sources do not raise your blood glucose level since they do not contain carbohydrates.
○ Many protein foods are rich in B vitamins that help in preventing birth defects.
○ Most women with gestational diabetes need 2-3 servings of protein everyday.
○ Protein -rich food : Milk,cheese,yoghurt ,meats,eggs,beans,soy,salmon.
* Include healthy carbohydrates in your diet.
○ Do not eat too much of these at once For example,whole/brown bread,cereals,rice ,potatoes,fruits etc.
* Free foods which can be eaten freely
○ These foods have very little or no carbohydrates.
○ Salads and vegetables (except potato,corn,sweet potato and legumes )
○ Fruits - Lemon,Lime and berries.
○ Drinks- Lemon water ,water ,very small amount of tea & coffee without sugar.
* Reduce sugar and artificial sweets
○ Avoid soft drinks,jams,chocolates, cakes and biscuits.
○ Reduce your intake of desserts.
Hi sir my dad is suffering with diabetes yesterday he went for testing report is 356 so send immediate solution for this soon.
It is a common belief among people that once a diabetic starts taking insulin he cannot come back on oral medicine , how far is this true?
My skin is always itching. Specifically during night. Can't sleep. I have thyroid problem and also little bit sugar.
My fasting blood sugar is 126 and post fasting is 128. One is indicating diabetic and the other one not so. Do I have diabetes 1 or 2?
Hi my friend is non diabetic patient. I suspect he might be having amaryl tablet and due to that his sugar levels are going down. Is there any way to detect the low sugar levels are due to this amaryl medicine? Please suggest me if any diagnosis will let me know about it.
I am having thyroid, uric acid, High Bp(90/140) since last 5 years and taking Thyronorm 75mg, Feburic-40mg repc. Currently sugar level on above limits but not started medicine. Iam 169 CM with 86kg weight, little bulgy but do excercise 3 times a week and also walk daily for 3 km... how to reduce weight and lower the ailments
Neem leaves stimulates the immune system, improves liver functionality, detoxifies the blood and promotes a healthy respiratory and digestive system.
It is famous as a malaria treatment and works for diabetes well. Neem leaves enhance biological functions by strengthening the immune system.
Due to its anti-viral activity, neem leaves are boiled and are used for bathing especially for those who are suffering from skin ailments. This provides respite to conditions such as eczema, cold sores and warts. It soothes inflammation by soothing itching and irritation.
Neem leaves also helps to remove intestinal parasites and restores healthy functioning of the intestine.