Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Mrs LalYour feedback matters!
2-soya products are good for health.
3-fruits are better than juices.
4- brown rice is better than polished rice and jaggery is better than white sugar.
5- eat high fiber diet like beans, leafy vegetables.
6-avoid apc where a stands for achar, p for papad and c for chutney.
7-get your health check-up done at least once in a year.
My friend had unprotected sex 48 hrs before and take i-pill and she again had sex without protection 2 hours after taking ipill is ipill still work?
She has got baby and on 25 day I have little sex with her now she is telling that she see that her inner skin of vagina come outside when she sit.
Can anyone tell me about what changes occur in one's body when he or she is drowning in water. Are there any specific changes which occur in ones body which may help me to detect if that person is really drowning or not?
Hello, we had a protected sex (used condom) on 7th March, when having sex condom remains inside & my part came out & when my part came out condom was still inside but sperm came out from backside of condom (condom was not damaged), for precautions she took ipill within 72 hours. Her last date's 1st day was 8th February, she is having regular cycles, but now on 32nd day she is not having her period, please advice if she is pregnant.
I am 28 yrs old female. I am suffering from irregular periods from last 2 months. What I should I do?
She took unwanted 72 pill after 48 hrs do it will prevent pregnancy She took only one pill after sex My question is that is she have to take the pill everyday.
Hello Doctor, My wife had 22 days pregnancy. But day before yesterday she had a miscarriage. Please recommend any medicine that will quickly flush out all the tissues from uterus. She doesn't want to go to the doctor for now.
Meri wife 34 saal ki hai. Hamari shadi ko 12 saal ho gaye. Pichhale ek saal se use sex karane se dikkat hoti hai, ichchha nahi hoti hai.
i am swati sharma 25year old and married. form last 4 to 5 months i am facing the problem in mesturation. i always got my period 4 0r 5 days before date of period but from somedays i seemed the symptoms of period (means after urination i got some blood drops)but i got period after two days so is this the problem to be worried?
Mera questions ladies specialist se hai mere ko three month ka beby hai last 15 days back mere ko mc aaya tha phir aagya 1 month me 2 time jisse. Mai weak Phil kar rahi hu Kya aysa common hai ya nahi agar nahi to Mai Kya kru please answer me Koi medicine btaye.
The reason why your lungs are so large is because it allows for the easy exchange of oxygen and carbon dioxide, ensuring you stay properly oxygenated at all times
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? go ahead and share!
Hii, I am 8th month pregnant ,i have high BP problem, can I do exercise, walk, my baby weight is low what can I do to increase weight, amniotic fluid is also low, is it normal white discharge during pregnancy. Pls suggest me as soon as possible.
Uterine cancer is also known as endometrial cancer and it mostly affects the middle aged women. The uterus of a woman is a muscular organ. The cancer can affect any part of the uterus and is more common in women having obesity, diabetes and hypertension. In most cases, the cancer starts in the endometrium, hence called endometrial cancer. Uterine cancer can be cured using any of the following methods:
- Surgical removal of the uterus along with ovaries, lymph nodes and fallopian tubes
- Radiation therapy
Although uterine cancer is curable, it's always a better option to prevent it. You cannot control all the causes for uterine cancer like those related to heredity. But other than that, here are a few ways in which you can prevent suffering from uterine cancer:
- Control body weight: Keep your body weight in control. Obesity can pose a huge risk of getting affected with uterine cancer. The fat in the body produces estrogen, which promotes the growth of uterine lining that is the Endometrium and may lead to Endometrial cancer.
- Breast feed: If you are lactating, then the risk of the cancer decreases, as breast feeding decreases ovulation as well as estrogen activities.
- Treat abnormal bleeding: If you are suffering from any type of abnormal bleeding, be that heavy periods, bleeding even after you reached menopause or if you start bleeding between two period cycles, consult your doctor immediately. Abnormal bleeding is the symptom of endometrial hyperplasia, which might eventually turn cancerous.
- Exercise: As already said earlier, keep your weight under control to avoid uterine cancer. Exercise to avoid increase in weight leading to obesity. It also reduces the estrogen level in your body.
- Healthy food: Healthy food is the key to avoid any disease, be that a common cold or uterine cancer. Eat a healthy and balanced diet everyday to be fit and bouncing.
- Birth control pills: It is believed that the intake of birth control pills helps to keep uterine cancer at bay.
So eat healthy, exercise and adopt healthy habits. Then nothing can stop you from enjoying life to the fullest.