Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Mohit ChhabraYour feedback matters!
When I wake up after sleep my throat and tongue are extremely dry. I am suffering from this problem from last few weeks. please suggest me remedies.
I am a married man for more than 15 months. However lately I lacking the sex drive which was not the case before. I am taling medicine named taloprex 20 mg for my anger management since last 8 months. Is it something else or a side effect of the medicine.
I am having premature ejaculation. If my pennies touch the pussy immediately ejection happen please advise the remedy.
I am 30 years old lady. I am suffering from abdominal pain since 1 month. I have vomiting immediately after eating which is green in colour. My eyes became yellow in colour. I have slight weakness. What am I suppose to do?
Hello doctor My age is 30 my husband age is 31 my sex life is happily going my husband is expecting different type of sex like mouthing for pussy toning like this but I can't give company in this I am not getting mood for this type of I want to do what should I do is there any tablets is there to create sex mood unlimited. please suggest me I want to satisfy my husband please give ideas.
I can hold my wife more than two minutes while ejaculating. She wants a long lasting sex But I just remain for two minutes.
I masturbating too much. Now I suffer semen leakage in urine i.e spermatorrhoea and nightfall. Also suggest how to increase penis size Please help me.
Penis is very small and while sex its ejaculate pretty soon and I am very tensed about my sex life what should I do?
Hi, I am a Male, 37 Years Old, Facing signs of Piles and having Pain and irritation in and around Anus, Though I lead a simple lifestyle but have hereditary problem of Constipation at times. Have also passed some blood during stools (thrice till now). Please help.
What will I do to white excretion? It is reducing my weight and causing abdominal pain. What should I do to stop it?
Hi sir, I am fully torchered with my frequent headache. Weakly once am suffering with that. So please give me solution for this. Thank you.
I have asked numerous questions and have got suitable answers. Hope, they are in record, so that I need not repeat the questions again and again. But now the problem is Constipation. Will Isabgol powder help? Is it habit forming?
Pneumonia is a lung infection that affects one or both lungs. It can be triggered by bacteria, virus or fungi and causes inflammation in the lung’s air sacs that make it difficult to breathe. Pneumonia can range from a mild infection to being a life threatening condition. This severity depends on the age and general health of the patient along with the cause of the inflammation and type of infection.
Pneumonia can be classified in many ways. There are three main types of pneumonia based on the type of microbe that causes the infection; bacterial, viral and mycoplasmic pneumonia.
- Bacterial Pneumonia: Streptococcus pneumonia is the most common cause of bacterial pneumonia. It can affect people at any age and can develop on its own or be triggered by flu. A weak immune system increases the risk of suffering from this condition. Breathlessness and pain while breathing are some of the symptoms associated with this type of pneumonia.
- Viral Pneumonia: When it comes to young children and the elderly, pneumonia is often caused by respiratory viruses. This type of pneumonia is short lived but the virus that triggers the infection can be fatal. Viral pneumonia can be extremely harmful to pregnant women and individuals with heart or lung issues.
- Mycoplasma pneumonia: This is also known as atypical or walking pneumonia. It affects people of all age groups but is commonly seen in cases where the patient is below 40 years of age. Mycoplasma pneumonia cases are usually mild with a persistent cough being the most prominent symptom.
Pneumonia is not always caused by microbes. Aspiration pneumonia can be contacted by inhaling a foreign object such as food, drinks or regurgitated food into the lungs. This type of pneumonia affects the elderly and people under sedation or anesthesia. Along with breathing difficulties, it also causes a decreased gag reflex and difficulty swallowing food.
Though it is not possible to completely prevent pneumonia, the risks of contacting this disease can be easily lowered. Some of the steps you could take to lower your chance of suffering from this disease are:
- Avoid close contact with people suffering from viral infections like flu, colds, etc.
- Wash your hands often to prevent the spreading of viruses and bacteria
- Stop smoking and avoid exposure to second hand smoke
- Get vaccinated against the bacteria that cause pneumonia
- Get vaccinated against flu to prevent seasonal colds
- Exercise regularly and follow a healthy diet. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can ask a free question.