Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Megha Tuli
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Megha TuliYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
It was nice experience. Megha mam has responded my queries very well. She has a very good interpersonal skill. while consultation, i felt like am not talking with a doctor rather i felt that am talking with someone who is very calm and good listener. and always ready to help throughout the consultation. She has responded my concerns very well and am highly satisfied with consultation.
Dr. megha is very good. she has responded very well on my concerns, as i expected she gave us right knowledge, i am highly satisfied with her Advices. Thank you so much man.
Dr. Megha Tuli Gupta provides answers that are very helpful, practical, professional, prompt and knowledgeable. Suggest good way forward.
Dr. Megha Tuli Gupta provides answers that are helped me improve my health, inspiring, practical and knowledgeable. Good
Dr. Megha Tuli Gupta provides answers that are very helpful. Thank, its very helpful for me.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Megha Tuli Gupta to be very helpful. Very helpful
Shady Area No Support To Find Location No One Picking Calls. Absolutely Terrible
Thanks for the information ma'm your very helpful
A Very Nice And Satisfactory Experience.
Thank you very much doctor..
She is too good.
Hi. My gf is 45 days pregnant. Please suggest any easy medicine or cure to abort or terminate pregnancy.
My girl friend is pregnant, how to abort her using pills? She does not wanna reveal her identity and is it possible for the doctor to keep her identity secret? How to get the pills and what is the procedure?
I have this condition with my friend she got pregnant by 12 weeks now. They both claim that they did not have fully intercourse never but still she is pregnant. initially she missed her periods so she thought it is normal because she misses her period week or 2 sometimes but she fully ignored as they did not have any intercourse but after 12 weeks she checked with prega news and she is positive she also consulted doctors as she was not getting periods but she did not tell then that she might be pregnant so they gave her tablets for periods to come but thats not working. Is that really can happen without doing fully intercourse ?and also if this is true can she abort baby after 12 weeks also? Is it legal?
Hello doctor, my age is around 18 and I got positive result for pregnancy so I want to abort it by medicine so can I take orthotic tab or can you prescribe some other tabs. Thank you.
My wife age if 25 year old. She is a mother of 9 months old baby boy. From last 1.5 months she seems to like pregnant. When she checked with strip then strip shows that she is pregnant. But we don't want baby this time. Kindly advice us a medicine or treatment for this.
I did sex with my boyfriend last month and got positive pregnancy test after again doing sex with both protection and unwanted 72 Can you please tell me any abortion pill I am 18 years old.
A physical problem related to intimacy is something that keeps the patient from having a satisfactory intimate experience. Many women encounter many kinds of problems at various stages of their lives. In this article, we have listed the seven most common sex problems that women experience. Take a look to know more!
- Lack of sexual desire: A total lack of, or inhibited sexual desire is a problem that may be caused due to factors like age, menopause, stress, hormonal changes, pregnancy and child birth, depression, and even fatigue. Also, a work heavy lifestyle as well as too much focus on areas like children can lead to a situation where sex takes a backseat and after a while, lack of desire sets in.
- Anorgasmia: Not being able to orgasm during intercourse despite plenty of stimulations is a problem that some women face. This condition can be of various types including primary, secondary and others, to depict a range of orgasm related issues where a proper sexual release does not occur. This can happen due to causes like infections, past sex related trauma, pain during intercourse and other issues including anxiety and depression.
- Painful intercourse: This condition can also be called Vaginismus. A number of causes can trigger pain that women feel in the vaginal area during intercourse, which can lead to vaginal contractions or an involuntary spasm. The causes include endometriosis, STDs or sexually transmitted diseases, ovarian cysts, vaginititis, lack of proper lubrication during sex, and stress.
- Arousal problems: Lack of sexual arousal is another problem that can happen due to lack of sufficient stimulation and lubrication which affects the blood flow to the vagina, thus preventing an erection of the clitoris. This condition may also be caused due to stress and relationship problems.
- Related ailments: The presence of a chronic ailment can also lead to sexual problems for a member of either sex. When a woman is suffering from diabetes, cardiovascular diseases, drug abuse and other such ailments, then sex related activities tend to take a back seat and are often also hindered due to the symptoms of some of these conditions.
- Side effects: Taking medication that has to do with depression or menopause can also have a bearing on the kind of sex life that a woman enjoys as these medicines often create hormonal imbalances and numb certain neurotransmitters with the suppressants that they contain.
- Psychological factors: It has been proven medically that stress, anxiety, depression, trauma and other such factors play up on the sex life of a patient in a serious manner. Using frequent practice with proper lubrication and counselling as well, one can overcome such problems.