Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Megha Tuli
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Megha TuliYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
It was nice experience. Megha mam has responded my queries very well. She has a very good interpersonal skill. while consultation, i felt like am not talking with a doctor rather i felt that am talking with someone who is very calm and good listener. and always ready to help throughout the consultation. She has responded my concerns very well and am highly satisfied with consultation.
Dr. megha is very good. she has responded very well on my concerns, as i expected she gave us right knowledge, i am highly satisfied with her Advices. Thank you so much man.
Had an amazing experience with Dr. Megha. She listens to patient well and gives much more time than required. She is so polite and generous highly recommended.
Dr. Megha Tuli Gupta provides answers that are very helpful, practical, professional, prompt and knowledgeable. Suggest good way forward.
Dr. Megha Tuli Gupta provides answers that are helped me improve my health, inspiring, practical and knowledgeable. Good
Dr. Megha Tuli Gupta provides answers that are very helpful. Thank, its very helpful for me.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Megha Tuli Gupta to be very helpful. Very helpful
Shady Area No Support To Find Location No One Picking Calls. Absolutely Terrible
Thanks for the information ma'm your very helpful
A Very Nice And Satisfactory Experience.
Thank you very much doctor..
She is too good.
Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome or Disease (PCOS) is a very common condition, wherein there are multiple cysts in the ovaries. As a result, there are many changes which the body undergoes and it is not limited to the gynecologic system. A woman with PCOS may also find it difficult to conceive, and so, once she is pregnant, precautions are essential to ensure there are no complications.
- Preeclampsia: When the blood pressure readings are high during pregnancy, it is known as preeclampsia. It brings with it a whole lot of complications including the need to cesarean section, premature birth, etc. So, it is best avoided, and diet can help to some extent.
- Diabetes: Gestational diabetes which manifests as higher sugar levels only during the pregnancy is very common in women with PCOS. The increased hormone levels in PCOS increase insulin resistance, thereby increasing sugar levels. This needs to be managed through a combination of diet, exercise, and lifestyle changes.
- Preterm labor: Women with PCOS are at a slightly higher risk of premature labor.
- Weight-related issues: PCOS leads to weight gain, and this could be a problem during pregnancy. It is essential to discuss with the doctor as to what would be a good weight range and stay within that range throughout pregnancy. Weight gain brings with it a host of complications and so best avoided.
With PCOS, during pregnancy, strict cautious diet planning can help in avoiding complications and allow for an easier pregnancy. Though they may not solve every problem associated with PCOS, dietary modifications can have a significant effect on the overall health and well-being. Listed below are some easy-to-make changes:
- Increase consumption of fibres like greens, nuts, pumpkin, berries, whole grains, almonds, etc. are included. This ensures that digestion is a prolonged and gradual spike in blood sugar levels.
- Increase protein-rich foods like soya, tofu, eggs, and chicken, which help in avoiding binging. They are light on the stomach and help in weight management.
- Foods which are generally anti-inflammatory including tomatoes, olive oil, spinach, fresh fruits, and omega-3 fatty acids help in controlling blood pressure and cholesterol levels.
- Supplements to include omega-3 fatty acids, prenatal vitamins, vitamin D, and calcium if required ensure that the baby gets the required nutrients for optimal growth.
Anything that can spike up calories and is of low nutritional value should be avoided.
- Avoid whites – pasta, rice, and bread
- Baked and processed foods
- Candies, chocolates, snacks
- Salty and spicy fried snacks
- Aerated drinks and soda
PCOS in pregnancy presents a combination risk, and dietary changes and weight management are essential for a safe pregnancy.
Hi neha here I am facing a problem with vagina itching .white discharge .vagina hair problem .underwear use are not used.
Every woman is given nature's gift of being feminine. However, the many roles of a woman take a toll on her health and body.
Pregnancy, childbirth, hormonal changes all create challenges for her to maintain her youthfulness.
So whether it is a recurrent urinary and vaginal infection, vaginal looseness, unable to enjoy your sexual life or loss of control over urine and urine leakage, don't be shy or embarrassed.
O shot/ PRP treatments along with laser techniques are now available which can cure these issues quickly and discreetly.
Some benefits of this are:
1. Improved pelvic/gynecological health
2. Better immunity against vaginal and urinary tract infections
3. Vaginal tightening
4. Better control over urine
5. Improved aesthetics and looks of your private parts
6. Better experience during lovemaking
So girls, go ahead and talk to your gynecologist about these unspoken issues and reclaim your confidence.