Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Megha Tuli Gupta
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Megha Tuli GuptaYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
It was nice experience. Megha mam has responded my queries very well. She has a very good interpersonal skill. while consultation, i felt like am not talking with a doctor rather i felt that am talking with someone who is very calm and good listener. and always ready to help throughout the consultation. She has responded my concerns very well and am highly satisfied with consultation.
Dr. megha is very good. she has responded very well on my concerns, as i expected she gave us right knowledge, i am highly satisfied with her Advices. Thank you so much man.
Dr. Megha Tuli Gupta provides answers that are very helpful, practical, professional, prompt and knowledgeable. Suggest good way forward.
Dr. Megha Tuli Gupta provides answers that are helped me improve my health, inspiring, practical and knowledgeable. Good
Dr. Megha Tuli Gupta provides answers that are very helpful. Thank, its very helpful for me.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Megha Tuli Gupta to be very helpful. Very helpful
Shady Area No Support To Find Location No One Picking Calls. Absolutely Terrible
Thanks for the information ma'm your very helpful
Thank you very much doctor..
She is too good.
I did sex with my boyfriend last month and got positive pregnancy test after again doing sex with both protection and unwanted 72 Can you please tell me any abortion pill I am 18 years old.
A physical problem related to intimacy is something that keeps the patient from having a satisfactory intimate experience. Many women encounter many kinds of problems at various stages of their lives. In this article, we have listed the seven most common sex problems that women experience. Take a look to know more!
- Lack of sexual desire: A total lack of, or inhibited sexual desire is a problem that may be caused due to factors like age, menopause, stress, hormonal changes, pregnancy and child birth, depression, and even fatigue. Also, a work heavy lifestyle as well as too much focus on areas like children can lead to a situation where sex takes a backseat and after a while, lack of desire sets in.
- Anorgasmia: Not being able to orgasm during intercourse despite plenty of stimulations is a problem that some women face. This condition can be of various types including primary, secondary and others, to depict a range of orgasm related issues where a proper sexual release does not occur. This can happen due to causes like infections, past sex related trauma, pain during intercourse and other issues including anxiety and depression.
- Painful intercourse: This condition can also be called Vaginismus. A number of causes can trigger pain that women feel in the vaginal area during intercourse, which can lead to vaginal contractions or an involuntary spasm. The causes include endometriosis, STDs or sexually transmitted diseases, ovarian cysts, vaginititis, lack of proper lubrication during sex, and stress.
- Arousal problems: Lack of sexual arousal is another problem that can happen due to lack of sufficient stimulation and lubrication which affects the blood flow to the vagina, thus preventing an erection of the clitoris. This condition may also be caused due to stress and relationship problems.
- Related ailments: The presence of a chronic ailment can also lead to sexual problems for a member of either sex. When a woman is suffering from diabetes, cardiovascular diseases, drug abuse and other such ailments, then sex related activities tend to take a back seat and are often also hindered due to the symptoms of some of these conditions.
- Side effects: Taking medication that has to do with depression or menopause can also have a bearing on the kind of sex life that a woman enjoys as these medicines often create hormonal imbalances and numb certain neurotransmitters with the suppressants that they contain.
- Psychological factors: It has been proven medically that stress, anxiety, depression, trauma and other such factors play up on the sex life of a patient in a serious manner. Using frequent practice with proper lubrication and counselling as well, one can overcome such problems.
If female not pregnant but she feels she is pregnant or she take abortion medicine so it will be harmful?
My girlfriend is 24 years old, she is 12 days late on her monthly cycle and on pregnancy test kit we found positive, we can't keep the baby, please suggest something.
How does it work?
Vaginal steaming is done by allowing herb-infused steam to be directed into the vagina. To begin with, you sit or squat over a container that contains the herb-infused steam. The anti-microbial herbs are allowed to steep in a basin of hot water for about a minute for the steam to infuse itself with their properties.
What are the benefits?
Vaginal steaming helps cleanse the vagina, uterus and the entire female reproductive tract. By keeping the genital tract hygienic, it helps relieve other medical conditions which include-
- Stress- The stress and anxiety induced by the hormonal changes that occur during the menstrual cycle is relieved by vaginal steaming.
- Irregular Menstruation- Vaginal steaming can help regulate irregular and disrupted menstrual cycles which can otherwise have severe health effects.
- Profuse Menstrual Bleeding- It can help manage and decrease the blood flow during menstruation. It also helps reduce the brown and dark purple blood that appears at the end of the menstrual cycle.
- Fatigue- It helps reduce the bloating, discomfort and exhaustion that is associated with menstrual cycles.
- Vaginal Infections- Vaginal steaming can help reduce and prevent vaginal infections caused by different microbes.
- Post Pregnancy Tissue Repair- It helps heal and strengthen the reproductive organs after childbirth.
- Disorders of the uterus- vaginal steaming helps treat uterine fibroids, uterine weaknesses and prolapses. It also helps treat ovarian cysts.
- Hemorrhoids- Women might suffer from hemorrhoids as result of increased pressure on the veins in the anus during pregnancy and child birth. Vaginal steaming can assist in the healing of these hemorrhoids.
Vaginal steaming is an alternative natural treatment that aims to reduce the various conditions that might affect the health and hygiene of the reproductive region and organs of women. It especially helps relieve the discomfort and pain associated with the menstrual cycle. It helps improve blood circulation, and helps improve genital hygiene.
I am 7 week pregnant and most importantly I am unmarried please suggest me what can I do is it possible to do a abort ion if yes please suggest me doctors.
I did protected sex before 3 days of my period. Now I'm one day late for period. But I'm facing the same symptoms of menstrual like my breasts are paining and I'm having heavy cramps. But I'm worried. I don't want to get pregnant. Please help me know what should I do. I can't go to a gynaecologist.
Want to know about abortion. I have taken a misoprost pill but after that again kit is showing positive pregnancy. What should I do?
O Shot therapy or The Orgasm Shot is a non-surgical procedure that enhances sexual arousal and improves sexual health in women.
Why is it needed?
Female sexual disorders render many women incapable of achieving an orgasm. A lot of women also experience acute pain during sexual intercourse. This might be due to lack of lubrication or decreased vaginal sensitivity and arousal.
The female genital anatomy goes through a number of changes during a woman’s lifetime. Aging, pregnancy and menopause cause hormonal changes that might result in sexual dysfunction. O shot therapy is aimed to treat these sexual dysfunctions.
Lichen sclerosis which causes patches to appear in the genital areas and urinary incontinence are also remedied by O shot therapy.
How does it work?
O shot therapy uses Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) which is taken from the patient’s blood. The growth factors are segregated from the plasma and used as injection fluid. These platelets are injected in and around the clitoris and the vagina.
An incredibly simple procedure, it takes less than 15 minutes and causes virtually no discomfort or pain. Since it is a minimally invasive procedure, it requires little to no recovery time.
The platelets stimulate the tissues to encourage them to generate new cells. This increases the sensitivity of the injected areas. It also helps in the generation of healthier tissues and enhances the blood circulation in the genital region.
- O Shot therapy improves arousal by clitoral stimulation which increases the chances of achieving an orgasm.
- It rejuvenates and nourishes the vaginal muscles, making the skin of the vulva smoother and healthier.
- It tightens the vaginal opening improving the chances of a vaginal orgasm.
- It induces frequent and stronger orgasms.
- It enhances sexual arousal and desire.
- It improves natural lubrication which in turn reduces discomfort and pain that one might experience during sexual intercourse.
- It helps regulate hormone levels and manages any disorders that might arise from a fluctuation in them.
- It helps treat urinary incontinence.
Sexual dysfunction in women has been stigmatized for a long time. With the advent of this cutting edge therapy, women are taking charge of the treatment of their sexual and gynecological problems. Ignoring one’s sexual needs and health is detrimental to one’s social, professional and family life. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
With menopause comes a steep decline in the levels of estrogen in the body. This deficiency of estrogen can lead to various physical changes in the vagina and the urinary tract. These changes can have adverse effects on the sexual health and well-being of women. Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation therapy aims to remedy these changes and improve sexual function and the quality of life in women.
Why do you need it?
A decrease in the levels of estrogen can cause dryness of the vagina, skin irritation and burning sensations. It can also cause problems with the urinary tract which includes urinary incontinence, painful urination and infections. The irregularity in the levels of estrogen due to pregnancy and child birth can also cause vaginal discomfort and painful sexual intercourse due to a lack of lubrication. Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation therapy provides estrogen treatment in localized regions to counteract these physical changes.
How is it done?
Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation therapy uses a CO2 fractional laser which acts gently on the walls of the vaginal through a scanner. It forms micro-lesions on the treated areas which help in collagen production. It equilibrates and organizes the various components of the urogenital structures and vaginal mucosa.
2-3 treatment sessions that occur 4-6 weeks apart is usually recommended, followed by an annual treatment. You can resume your daily activities after a day or two.
What are the benefits?
Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation helps nourish and hydrate the vaginal mucosa. It tones and strengthens the epithelium making it thicker and more elastic. It helps maintain the ph balance of the vagina. It also helps reduce the risks of infections by maintaining the natural protective barrier of the vagina. The vaginal tissues are enhanced by the therapy at the urethral aperture. This helps treat the problems with urinary tract which include urinary incontinence and painful urination.
It also helps improve sexual activity by heightening sexual arousal, response and enhances the chances of an orgasm.
The results of this treatment are immediately distinguishable and improve subsequently. Although it is advised that sexual intercourse be avoided for 3-4 post the treatment.