Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Gurgaon. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
My 4 year old child is suffering from allergic rhinitis. She has cough especially at bed time, no matter whichever season is. Coughing only controlled only by nasal steroid spray duonase (taking for almost past one and half year) prescribed by Doctor. As we shifted so please suggest nearby specialist (vasant vihar/kunj)
Sexual problem: मेरी शादी को 7 साल होने को है। लेकिन मैं कभी भी अपनी वाइफ के साथ दूसरी बार सेक्स नही कर पाता हूँ। पहली बार में भी बहुत देर में डिस्चार्ज होता हूँ। हर दिन सेक्स करता हूँ। अक्सर दिन में भी। लेकिन कई बार, या कहूँ की हर दिन डिस्चार्ज नही हो पाता हूँ। डिस्चार्ज एक दिन छोड़कर एक दिन होता हूँ। शायद वीर्य कम बनता है। शादी से पहले तक़रीबन हर हफ्ते nightfall हो जाता था। शादी से पहले की रात भी हुआ था। शादी से पहले हस्तमैथुन की आदत थी। कृपया उपाय बताये की हर दिन डिस्चार्ज हो सकूँ।
Im 26 years male. I have fast ejaculation? How to increase my sex time. How to stop fast ejaculation is there any treatment for that?
My friend have oral sex only no penetration at all and he ejaculates on a cloth .after one hour he started again to her and pick same cloth near to ejaculate again. But after touching cloth he fingered her within 10 sec. Is there any risk of pregnancy.
I am 47 years young, Render service in a residential school. Travels around 80 Kms a day (40+40 to school and back home) for the past two ears annually am getting Allergic Bronchitis, My father had bronchitis since 1964. If I clean up, immediately I catch up with cold and get wheezing (might be dust allergy). 2013 I had same and for 4 days used derephiline injections. 2014 november I had and used nebuliation with Duolin, Now again since 40 days am down and am using one a day mobilization with Duolin, in the morning and till next morning am fine. Since yesterday after the cleaning evening wheezing increases. Motion is a problem 1. Immediately after eating feels like passing 2. While having wheezing feels like passing man time in small quantity. Unsatisfied sensation while rising from seat. What am I supposed to do?
I am 20 years old. I have sinus problem. Already we did two operations. But the problem would come again. What should I do to get away from this problem?
I'm having a issue with my penis. I have a short frenulum, where I feel difficult to pull my foreskin back. It's there any cure for this without getting operate? Please advise.
I have the habit of masturbating and releasing serum since 4 yrs. Now I feel like serum is less thicker and coming very minimal. Would it effect my penis shape and my marital life?
Stomach problems are one of the most common issues you face. Irrespective of what your age is, it is highly likely that you have an upset stomach once in while. A stomach upset has a distinguishable characteristic - that stomach linings as well as the small and large intestines tend to swell. This is called inflammation. The following are the most common causes of an upset stomach.
Viruses are the most common causes of an upset stomach. It is highly likely that your stomach upset is because of a virus since there are so many types of them.
2. Parasites or bacteria like Salmonella and Escherichia coli
This is also a very common cause of stomach upset. Salmonella infections are usually caused by eating raw eggs, meat and meat products whereas Escherichia coli infections come from raw vegetables as well as milk and dairy products.
3. Allergic reactions
These happen very specifically to people who have a reaction to a certain type of food.
4. Excess alcohol
Most people think that alcohol will only make you pass out or get liver cirrhosis. Many people do not know that alcohol can actually adversely affect your stomach as well.
5. Excess caffeine
Caffeine is also dangerous to your stomach as taking too much of it can cause a stomach upset.
6. Fatty foods
Fatty foods such as cheese, dark chocolates, whole eggs, fatty fish, etc. are dangerous because they are harder to digest than many other types of food. This means that eating even a small amount of fatty foods are enough to cause a stomach upset sometimes.
7. Eating too much
This is also a major cause of stomach upset simply because your stomach can only digest a certain amount of food.
You must also be able to distinguish when you have a stomach infection and when you have Chron's disease as it is basically a chronic stomach upset. Chron's disease causes the whole digestive tract to be inflamed.
I am 16 years old school going boy and I am having headache since the last 15 days so what should I do to prevent it and to feel relaxed.
Can a diabetic person take one dried fig daily, Will it increase sugar level? I am 75 years old with mild diabetic.
I am 67 yrs old but having strong sexual urge. I am suffering from Erectile Dysfunction (ED) since last 5 yrs. I have tried Homeopathy as well as Ayurveda for the cure but in vain. Since I am having Hypertension and on medication for that I cannot take drugs like viagra etc. Can u cure this problem?
Alzheimer's Disease is a neurological problem that is characterised by a cognitive decline and memory loss. It is a type of neurodegenerative dementia. The symptoms of Alzheimer's Disease include not being able to absorb and retain new information, lack of reasoning and judging, not being able to take on complex tasks, impaired visuospatial abilities, problems in reading, writing and speech, among many others. If a person has at least two of these symptoms in a debilitating manner, then the diagnosis can be made in favour of Alzheimer's Disease. The main causes of Alzheimer's are shrinkage of the brain size and death of the brain cells. The immune system is also said to trigger this neurodegenerative disease.
Let us find out what medical science has found so far:
- Connections: Many a times, in Alzheimer's disease, the memory and behaviour of the person changes because the brain is unable to make proper neural connections which can lead to memory loss of how a person behaved and the elements that formed the basis of the patient's cognition. Apparently, the immune system behaves in the same way within the brain and blocks the connection. This happens because there is constant communication between the brain and immune system along neurological lines, which is where the disease first emanates.
- Inflammation: The brain is prone to inflammation or swelling that is not the normal kind. This inflammation happens as a result of the activation of the infection fighting neurotransmitters and the chemical changes that happen in the brain when an infection strikes. The inflammation usually happens in the plaques or clumps which the brain tries to protect. These clumps are made up of a protein called Amyloid. The immune system is responsible for creating this inflammation in the brain of the patient.
- Pattern Recognition Receptors: Many of these receptors work in different manners and cooperate with each other to create a response in the brain. These PRRs can be found in the brain plaques, and they develop the signs of danger which further fuels the inflammation in the brain as a matter of protection.
- Activation of Cells Linked with the Immune System: When the PRRs begin to respond, it basically activates the immune system and the cells of the same. This is the basic reaction that causes the changes in brain which then leads to the attachment of the protein to the tissue that is diseased, in which case Alzheimer's Disease starts. The inflammation that we had spoken about earlier basically happens in the nervous tissue.
It is important to recognise and act on the initial signs of Alzheimer's Disease before it progresses beyond one's control.