Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Mahendra Narwaria
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Mahendra NarwariaYour feedback matters!
I recently had a vaginal infection in the month of June my gyneac has prescribed clingen forte for vaginal insertion for 6 days In the month of August I had unprotected sex with my husband I have noticed he developed small pimples later it disappeared in a day But it made me apprehensive that my infection was not cured, I kindly request you to prescribe a proper course to cure the infection. I had delivered a baby 7 months ago and has gallbladder removAl 4 months ago.
I am 17 days late for my period took home test thrice but got negative result. Am I pregnant or not? What is the other way to check.
Last week I had my ferlity hormone profile test done and my Anti Mullerian hormone is 1.5 and I do not want to conceive for another 3-4 years. Is that a concern?
Hlo sir/madam, I am lady of 38 years old and now I am suffering from thyroid and I have two child's with operation delivery! Now I have a problem that my body weight is 88 kg and I am look so fatty, and bad! Please suggest me how to reduce weight and look slim and fight against thyroid?
My wife who is missed her period for 11 days, Pragya News pregnancy kit also shows negative today morning. What to do now. She is 25 years with height 5 feet and weight 46 kg. Regards.
Hi doctor. Me and my boyfriend had intercourse last Sunday. He was not fully into me. But I did not bleed and I had much pain. I'm a virgin. I have pcod. It was just for 30 sec. Is there any chance of pregnancy? Please I'm worried.
A prostate operation involves the removal of a part of the prostate gland or sometimes the removal of the entire prostate gland. Such a surgery is a serious one and several recovery tips must be followed by a patient to ensure quick and successful healing.
Here are some important tips for recuperating from a prostate operation:
- After the surgery, you need to spend up to three days in the hospital for initial recovery. You might be given fluids, which go directly into your veins until you fully recover from anesthesia.
- After the operation, normal urination will be disrupted in the beginning, as the urethra stays swollen. Urinating gets a little difficult and uncomfortable for a few days after the removal of the catheter.
- You may feel fatigued and may feel under the weather for some weeks after a prostate operation. So you must take things easy for at least two months.
- Avoid lifting or moving heavy objects for some weeks following the surgery. Do not perform any exercise, which causes strain. You should ask your friends and family members to carry out chores for you.
- After becoming slightly stable you should start gentle exercises. Walking is an effective remedy, which helps in blood circulation and lowers the risk of getting blood clots in the legs.
- You should drink lots of water during the recovery stage. This will reduce the risk of getting a urinary tract infection and also help in clearing any trace of blood from your urine.
- For improving bladder control, you should perform several pelvic floor exercises.
- In case of any kind of pain, you can take over the counter painkillers to ease the pain.
- It will take you a time span of three to six weeks for total recovery after a prostate operation. You should consult your surgeon about the best time to return to normal daily activities.
- You can get back to work soon, but it depends on your nature of work. Office jobs are not much of a problem, but in case of physical labour, more time is needed before you can resume your duties.
- Activities such as driving can be started quite soon after initial recovery. However, it varies from person to person. Some people may get back to driving within two weeks while some may need a month.
- You have to wait for 6 to 8 weeks after a prostate operation before getting back to sexual activities.
- In case you experience high fever, pain during urination or the inability to urinate, you must consult your doctor immediately.
- It takes a person several weeks to recover from a prostate operation completely. Initially, total rest is required. But eventually, he can return to normal activities and lead a healthy life.