Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Gurgaon. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Lalima GuptaYour feedback matters!
If I do intercourse after my delivery what are the changes of getting pregnant and what time I have do intercourse.
Ma'am I am 22 and I am pregnant I don't want to carry this baby now please suggest me any pills for period and any other remedy except abortion as soon as possible thank you.
I have regular bleeding from many days and doctor says take menoreg syrup n gynar cvp does it helps?
My weight is 69 kg my height is 5.3 my now my weight is stuck. I having a pcod problem pls suggest me diet chart. Regards.
My wife delivered baby girl 3 months back. Her MC has started now last only for day in a month. We had unprotected sex yesterday and now worried if she may get present again. I would like to know1- what are the chances she may get pregnant 2- can she take any contraceptive pills? If yes which one. 3- will there any side effect of those pills as she is breast feeding and will it affect on her body or milk? Please advice.
Hi sir/madam by the grace of Almighty god my wife got pregnancy and it's her 1st month and my job is in Dubai I have to move so I wanna ask if I do not intercourse will the pregnancy be there for the rest of the months thanks.
I had unprotected sex 2 days before my menstrual cycle had to began. He did not ejaculated but had used the pull out method. My period began 1 day before its date. Is everything fine, is it my normal period? Or is it implantation? Today is the 3th day of bleeding. And its normal as it used to be earlier but I am still worried please help.
Sexual frustration is very common and almost everyone experience it at some point in their lives. Sexual frustration can occur because of a lack of having a sexual partner or having a partner with whom you cannot fully sexually express yourself. Sometimes, having a partner who doesn't understand your sexual needs can become very frustrating. It is necessary to understand the root cause of this problem and take help to feel better.
How can you deal with sexual frustration?
- Masturbation: It is safe, healthy and makes you aware of your pleasure points. Masturbation is considered a taboo and is frowned upon in many societies. You will have to work on this and try and try to overcome this. Sexual frustration can also build up due to the lack of achieving an orgasm. By masturbating daily, one can release endorphins in the body. Endorphins are a chemical which act as a natural stress buster and thus can ease the levels of anxiety and stress. Achieving an orgasm through masturbation can also release chemicals like oxytocin and dopamine which help you to relax your muscles.
- Accept yourself: Sexual frustration can also arise because of low self confidence of your body. Many men and women think that they might not get a sexual partner because they are unlovable, unworthy or unattractive. Learn to accept yourself so that you can reduce sexual frustration. Surround yourself with people who care for you and make you feel positive. Stop feeling guilty of your body image and learn to love yourself the way you are.
- Stop focusing on orgasms: Many times we concentrate way too much on achieving an orgasm and thus, we become depressed when we fail to achieve one. Try to focus on other things and try to enjoy the intercourse rather than being fixated on achieving an orgasm.
- Take professional help: Sometimes sexual frustration can occur from anxiety, stress and depression. A history of sexual abuse can also restrict you from enjoying it with your partner which results to sexual frustration. Booking an appointment with a sex therapist or a counselor can help you reduce depression and combat sexual frustration. Thus, don’t be afraid or feel inhibitions in seeking professional help.
- Experiment more: If you have been in a relationship with your partner for a long time, it is possible that sex becomes less exciting and intense which leads to sexual frustration. It is important to experiment with sex to spice up your sex life. Try engaging in role play, erotic story-telling and light forms of titillation such as BDSM (Bondage, Dominance and Submission and Masochism) or other role playing techniques.
Flatulence, loose stools
50 - 70 gm curd + 3 -5 gms Haldi/turmeric mixed it. Take it for 3 days once a day only.
I am a house wife . One child 4 year old . I want to conceive next baby but i am not getting why doctor.
Sir my wife is pregnant and its blood only 8 gram and She has more stomach ache everyday and more pain in head hand and whole body part what I do tell me the solution?
Hi. I have 2 children. Girl baby is the 1st one. And 2nd is boy. Am facing very big problem with girl who is 3 years 4 months. She is very very naughty girl. Whenever she is playing with her age group she is beating, biting or holding their necks tightly. So no one is interested with her to play. If am beating then she is saying no I won't do it again but later she is very normal means again beating and so on. If am telling politely then also she is not listening. Here one problem is there. When am pregnant while carrying this girl child at 7th month of pregnancy BPD is 4 weeks lesser than other factors. And they said that the head shape is dolico cephalic. After the baby born paediatrician checked baby and said all is well with baby. But now am worrying about this thing. Because of that is there any change in brain. Why she is not listening to our words. Am sending her to tution from 15 days onwards to relax in home and to have house chores and having so much work with my 3 months boy. But yesterday night tuition teacher came to home and said that please don't send to tution, we are unable to bear her naughty things. One more point, her grasping powers are normal.in all remaining things she is very intelligent. But worrying about her naughty things. Is der any child psychiatrist appointment need or else any brain scans required. Please tell me the solution. She is going to school. Nursery 9 to 12.30 timings.
Is it possible to not have periods on 1st two pregnancy and while on 3rd periods we will get periods.
I have taken contraceptive pill n I am bleeding before 15days of my periods and this one is not a normal period so is it a sign of pregnancy or something else?
I have pcod last 6 months back after using NW my scan shows no pcod nd I had miscarriage in Feb 2017 then my periods are regular two months. Thz month my period is early one day by lightly bleeding nd there is any chance of getting pregnancy ?or there is any chances of coming again pcod thats y I'm bleeding lightly? Hw can I get pregnant nd I'm using folic acid tablets please suggest me.
Me and my wife had sex right after her periods. She then took contraceptive pills. She then had her periods a few days prior to her tentative date. Also, the period was very short, 2 days. The period was like this: it was just spotting for first day and next day there was massive flush out of blood. Now a few days after that. She is having random sessions of fever, has running nose, pain in her feet, feels like nauseating most of the time. Is it because she just has fever or is it because she has got pregnant?
Period was proper and heavy and continued for 5-6 days. And intercourse was 23 days before period. am i safe? Does home pregnancy test after 1 month 5 days will give accurate result?
The most devastating period for any pregnant women is a miscarriage. This normally happens because of genetic abnormality noticed in the fetus caused due to tripling of a chromosome. This is also called ‘spontaneous abortion’ because the body rejects the random genetic abnormality. Apart from this, there are many other reasons for miscarriage namely blood clotting, deshaped uterus, uterine fibroids, unhealthy cervix and so on. Now, this could lead you to the next question - What can we do to prevent miscarriage?
Time to meet the gynaecologist:
When there is tripling of chromosomes or genetic mismatch, the body actually rejects the fetus, thereby preventing birth of an unhealthy baby. But, if the miscarriage repeats several times, then you have to meet your gynaecologist for further tests and appropriate medical intervention.
Symptoms of miscarriage:
In the normal course, when miscarriage occurs, the women would experience back pain or vaginal bleeding or blood in the vaginal mucus or cramping or abdominal pain. Ironically, sometimes the miscarriage may happen without any of these symptoms. It would get noticed only during routine scanning. However, in the normal course, the chance of a miscarriage is highest before the 12th week. But if miscarriage happens after the 12th week and before the 24th week, then it is called spontaneous abortion. Thereafter, it is known as a ‘still born’ baby.
However, there are some steps that can help women prevent a miscarriage. These steps are briefly explained here.
- Nicotine retards growth of fetus and it is for this reason the couple should shun smoking, months before they plan pregnancy. This change in lifestyle has remarkable effects in preventing miscarriage. Similarly, caffeine can also be the cause of miscarriage. Therefore, women should regulate their intake of coffee as per the advice given by the gynaecologist.
- Women suffering from chronic ailments like lupus, problems with thyroid, epilepsy and such other ailments are prone to a miscarriage. Similarly, it is also advisable that women should get tested for STD/HIV because these ailments can cause a miscarriage. Women suffering from such ailments should be under constant medical care.
- In addition to these, the women should take food rich in vitamins, proteins, Omega-3 and fibres. Further, they should also do physical exercises as per the instructions given by the gynaecologist. One should drink enough water so as to keep oneself sufficiently hydrated. Women must practice meditation, which helps in reducing stress.
The causes of a miscarriage are many; women should discuss about the issues relating to a miscarriage with a gynecologist. This helps them take appropriate preventive steps against this unwanted situation.