Lybrate.com has top trusted Dentists from across India. You will find Dentists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Khusboo SinghYour feedback matters!
Sir I have multiple white dots inside of my mouth on inner walls of cheeks since last 20 days. The size of dots are 0.5 mm or less than this. Please suggest what happened to my mouth. I can send pics on your contacts if required. Thanks sir.
Hi Mere daughter ke neye teeth aa rehe hai doot ke daat tutne ke baad magar woh tade mede aa rehe hai kya abhi se kuch keya ja sakta hai.
Im experiencing bad smell while sneeze and also bad odour in mouth, im brushing gently and rinse with mouthwash too, gv me some remedies.
Total cost of teeth whitening and how long lasting this whiting work. And is any side effects of teeth whitening process.
I'm facing cavity in upper right side tooth now from 2 days its paining allot. I don't want to face root canal. Tel me some tablets for instant relief.
I have continue gum bleeding from past 5 months what would I do to get rid of this problem. Please suggest me as soon as you can.
Our daughter is 6.5 years old and her first set of teeth are not falling. Her front 2 incisors are bent out and new one are coming behind. What do we need to do dislodge old set and facilitate new ones?
I am a 28 years old male and I have saliva issue. Whenever I sleep on sideways either left or right, a slight line of saliva comes out of my mouth making pillow wet, this sometimes becoming very embarrassing if I am staying the night at someone else's place. Even I speak after a long time, there is always saliva rolling up and down which may be visible to person watching me speak. Please advise?
My lower molar tooth hurts, there is a black hole inside it and I'm dying in pain, can tell some antibiotics or tips or home available ingredients to stop this pain. Damn I'm dying.
Hi, there is a sensitivity problem in my tooth. When I drink cool water or when I eat sweets pains occurs. Kindly advice how to get rid of it by taking precautions.
I am suffering from gum errossion and my teeth also weak. Some times blood come. A dentist said that this is gingabytes and calculas. Please help me.
What is difference between composite and GIC cements in dentistry Which cement suits better for restoration of back tooth region.
I have got small wounds around my mouth and I have a little pain and burning sensation. Can anybody tel me the reason and remedy for that?
Hi Doctor, I need help, 20 yers back root canal was done front tooth up 1, now problem is bottom one 3 down one got effected, 1 week I suffered with pain after taking antibiotics it has reduced, Now doctor is saying it has cyst, my question is can we reduce with medicine, I go for root canal and cap also, present doctor said that I have to put other 3 caps beside the infected tooth is it needed? I thought that infected tooth will be root canaled, and cap. Could please suggest me Regards shaym.
Dental sealants are barriers that can protect one's teeth from developing cavities. Made out of plastic material, there are usually applied to the molars and premolars at the back of the mouth.
How are dental sealants applied?
- The teeth on which the sealant is to be applied is cleaned properly and then dried. A solution containing acid is applied on the teeth to make the surface rough, as this helps the sealant bond well with the teeth.
- Then the teeth are rinsed, following which they are dried. Finally, the sealant is applied. At times, a special light is used to make the sealant dry easily.
Reasons to use dental sealants:
- The chewing surfaces of the teeth are aided by dental sealants. Sealants are thin coatings that are painted on those areas.
- One main reason for using sealants would be that even though brushing and flossing can remove the food particles stuck in the grooves of the teeth, at times some particles may be left behind. Sealants can prevent this.
- The sealant spreads over the enamel in the grooves of the teeth, acting as a shield. This prevents food particles from getting stuck in the pits and fissures of the teeth. When such food particles are stuck in the grooves of the teeth, cavities are likely to form. Applying sealants can prevent this.
- Children, who are at a greater risk of developing cavities, are often advised to use dental sealants to prevent their teeth from decay and damage.
- Adults whose teeth have suffered considerable decay may seek the help of sealants to protect them.
- Adults who have had fillings done in their teeth cavities may also apply sealants in order to prevent any further damage in the near or distant future.