Lybrate.com has top trusted Physiotherapists from across India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Karagi GhoshYour feedback matters!
My wife is 25 years old. She is suffering from back pain After x-ray it is found lumber spondylosis. What to do.
I'm 27 year old. Married no children I been suffering with fibroadenoma 7 years now I see dimpling 3 inches below my under arm it can be seen only when my arm is in air. Some pain also ultra sonography is clear it show 2 fibroadenoma side by side. Dimpling area is clear in ultra sonogram my gp don't see dimpling or puckering. What should I do?
I am having some joint problem whenever I try to sit down I am not able to get up by myself as my knees ache have got my menopause since 3 yearsAnd also I am putting on weight, even my vagina remains very dry and so the vaginal lips stick I do apply moisturizer and it feels better I am 52 years and weigh 81 kgs height is 5.2" please advice.
I am suresh manuguru Khammam dist I have backpain I consult orthopedic in MRI report L4-5 disc extrusion seen compressing the thecal sac causing narrowing of canal diameter and impingement of the bilateral L5 traversing nerve root Diffuse degenerative disc disease at L4-5 Doctor said operation need he suggested better to hyderabad what cab I do?
I am 20 years old male and I have pain in my shoulder since two days sir please suggest what can I do because I am prepare ng for NDA.
Hello doctor my wife is pregnant for 2 month ago and she is suffering from pain in back upper right corner shoulder pain so high yesterday night she is not sleep how I am give to a which molecules can I give to a pain relief calpol each paracetamol please doctor give to me advice.
I am suffering from leg pain I mean I fallen down while stepping down from the floor I missed few steps and my legs has been twisted and it's swelling with some pain. Please suggest what has to be done.
One year back I fell down on the road due to bike accident, after one month I started feeling pain in my lower back and hip. I took some some pain killer and got relief but till now whenever I drive my bike or sit in car I feel too much pain in my lower back and hip. Kindly help me.
My wrist hurts when I write for more than 30 minutes, are there any exercises or medication that would make the pain go away?
I am 82 male. I was to undergo knee surgery for arthritis but the pre-operative tests showed that my ascending aorta is enlarged (6.2 cm). Apprehensive that the enlarged portion may rupture during the surgery, the surgery has been cancelled. I will be grateful for any advise/suggestions.
My mother is 76 years old she has got fracture in b1 spine doctor advised her for 3 months strict bed rest since 1 month has passed but now she feels no pain in the that region when she tries to set so my question should she be made to sit since she feels no pain or she still some more months bed rest to heel.
I have pain in back area on chicken wings of left side. Pain is increasing day by day what happening to me. What the treatment I want to go.
Mere pair me kbhi kbhi bharipan lgta hai lgta h bs thigh pr dard hota h aur bhari ho jata h aur pair ka to flesh aisa lgta h vibrate ho rha h .Please tell.
Gridhrasi is what Sciatica is known as in Ayurveda. It is the disorder that causes mild to agonizing pain.in the sciatic nerve or neuralgia. These nerves, emerging from the pelvis, run along the hamstring and may cause intense pain in one or both the legs when a person suffers from Sciatica. Sciatic pains fill your life with misery as the simplest of daily activities cause sudden and excruciating pain. There are two types of sciatica i.e. true sciatica and pseudo sciatica. Sciatica may be caused due to bulging disc or herniated disc, degenerative disc disease, piriformis syndrome, pregnancy or trauma etc.
According to Ayurveda, Sciatica is caused due to impairment in Vata i.e. the dosha responsible for the functional ability and movement of the body and also in some cases due to impairment in the Kapha i.e. the dosha that is responsible for body fluids and lubrication.
Ayurvedic herbs that improve the symptoms of Sciatica are:
- Babunah is also known as Bitter Chamomile. Not only is it used to relieve and reduce the pain faced by a sciatica patient, but it is also used for treating problems such as rheumatism due to the advancement of age. Compressed bitter chamomile flowers are prescribed for sciatica.
- Guggul is also known as Indian Bdellium. Since guggulu is well known for its anti-inflammatory properties, it relaxes the sciatic nerves.
- Rasna is also known as Vanda Orchid. Intense or agonizing pain due to the sciatic nerve issues can be reduced by this ayurvedic herb due to its anti-inflammatory properties.
- Juniper oil is extremely helpful when massaged onto the thigh muscles with firm strokes or pressure. It is used extensively in massage therapy for treating sciatica since the extent of reduction in sciatic nerve pain is tremendous.
- Jaiphal is also known as Nutmeg. After being mixed with sesame seeds oil, nutmeg is coarsely powdered and then fried till it turns brown. This is then applied to those areas where the sciatic pain is intense for instant relief.
- Kumari is also known as Indian Aloe. Properties of Indian Aloe are extremely helpful in treating lower back ailments such as sciatica and lumbago.
- Shallaki is also known as Boswellia or Frankincense. Containing anti-inflammatory properties, shallaki is applied externally to get relief from sciatic nerve pain.
Ayurvedic preparations such as yogaraja guggulu, Vataganjakusha, Saindhavadi taila are also very useful in treating Sciatica. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.