Lybrate.com has top trusted Orthopedists from across India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Kandarp VidyarthiYour feedback matters!
I have unpredictable pain in my back and neck area that shoulders also affect by that I just was died totly because of the what is the problem . And what would I do to get rid of this pain.
meniscus tear grade 2, Doctor suggested me some exercise and some medicines but my knee pain increasing day by day. Want quick and effective treatment.
Hi I am suffering from right heel pain since last 2 months. Physiotherapy us started. 6 time. No relief.
My daughter is 20 years old. Past 4 years she is having severe shoulder pain, swelling on both arms and numbness n her hands please give solutions for it.
I have pinched nerve problem on my lower back and I can't walk or stand due to this problem stomach and my digestion is not work properly and constipation occurs, wht should I do?
I am 56 years old, I got knee pain about 6 month back & contacted Ortho doctor and using medicines but not that much use, please suggest what to do.
My grand father is suffering from leg pain from longtime. What I need to do, I have consulted with many doctors, but did not get any result. What should I do?
My wife is suffering from soreness, stiffness, swelling around right knee. Ortho surgeon has diagnosed it due to accumulation fluid in the area and has recommended removal of fluid by injection. Age of patient is around 50. Kindly inform me whether recommendation is proper and removal of liquid results in side or will effects in future.
Sometimes, the joint that connects the big toe to the feet may develop an unnatural hump. This condition is known as bunions. Sometimes, it may so happen that the big toe move towards the other toes, pushing the base of the toe outward, leading to the development of bunions. There are ways, by which you treat bunions. Some of them are-
- Medication: Visiting a doctor is the most prudent step to take in case you are suffering from bunions. The inflammation and the swelling that accompany bunions can be initially treated by medicines and pain relievers.
- Heating pad: Heating pad generally treats and manages pain by applying heat on the affected areas. In the case of bunions, heating pad has emerged as an effective way to deal with bunions.
- Ice pack: Working on a principle, which is the very reverse of heating pad, ice packs uses refrigerant gel or cold water to treat injuries.
- Wearing the shoe of the right size: Bunions are generally the result of wearing ill-fitting shoes. Therefore, one of the easiest way to deal with it would probably be wearing the right size.
- Bunion pads: At the initial stages, a bunion can be treated by wearing a bunion pad. This will help to realign the toe that had deviated as well as reduce the ensuing pain.
- Foot exercises: Exercises have always proved to be an efficient way in dealing with various physical deformities, and a bunion is no different. Few foot exercises can work wonders in treating bunions.
- Surgery: This is used in the case of extreme situations. When the condition persists, then the intervention of a surgery becomes important to realign the affected toe.