Lybrate.com has top trusted Pediatricians from across India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. JugalYour feedback matters!
I have delivered a baby. I don't have enough milk to feed my baby as after one week of delivery my stiches got broken. Dr. Gave me strong antibiotics and because of antibiotics my milk got vanish. Please suggest me some medication or anything by which I could feed my baby and my milk back.
I have a baby boy who is 52 days old he at times cries inconsolably and demands feed after every hf hr to one hour. Is this normal.
His color is getting changed from white to dark when compared from 1st day of birth. Now he is one month.
Parents nowadays give young children coke or Pepsi to drink. I was shocked to see a mother giving coke in a feeding bottle to a baby. Can anybody please provide the harmful effects of these drinks so that people don't make these mistakes. Thanks.
My baby is under weight. He is 3.5 month but looks like 2 month. He is very thin. His weight is 3.8 kg.his birth weight is 3 kg. He is breastfeeding baby. What is take him for health growth & how much?
My daughter is 7 months old. Her weight is 5.25 kg. She is so active but not increasing her weight. I am giving raging sari and vitamin drops. Doctor please tell me some tips. What food shall I give or not give? his birth weight is 2.5 KGS.
My 3 months old baby has chest congestion. His nose is not stuffy or runny. He is taking breastfeed properly. His chest make sound when he coughed. Doctor gave maxtra drops and asthalin syrup. I am also giving steam by placing water nearby him . What else I can do for him ?
I am a 23 years old man and I believe I am suffering from adhd for the last 6 years it has had negative impact on my studies and my social life I am able to concentrate on my studies my mind keeps on wondering to random thoughts, I procrastinate work too much, I cant sit still and breathe easy, there is a feeling of something brewing in the area just below my stomach and above the rectum, I over think a lot mostly about negative thoughts what should the course of treatment for me?
My daughter's age is 3 years 8 months. Yesterday I have checked my daughter's E.S.R. (Westergreen) (1 hour) in pathology center. After testing the result is 35 mm where the range is (0-20 mm). It is over the range. She is suffering fever with cough in more or less one month later. She is playing with water every time. If we forbid her she doesn't care. Is there any problem for E.S.R. Unit 35 mm/per hour? Please give solution.
He is 7 years old . And the problem is .he is doing bed wet when he sleep 3 or 4 times in night. So please suggest .
I have a daughter of 3 years old. She has constipation problems. She gets motion after 2 and 3 days. When she gets motion she is crying like anything. And also I found her vent hole is very small and reddish. Please help me doctor.
My grandson is 7weeks old. He is getting rheum and tears frequently. Is this normal or do we have to take up any medications. Please advise.
My daughter is 15 month old.I think she is havin conjective virus.Her eyes are little bit red n water flowing continuously n little white is getting dischared from eyes.So can i give kitmox eye drop.Composition is Moxifloxacin hydrochloride i.P equivalent to moxifloxacin aqueoous buffered vehicle.
Please suggest some solution which can used for cough n cold for 2 months infant. So that it can used in nebulizer .also suggest home remidy we can use it.
Hi my baby is 10 weeks old. He is on breast feed except once a day when I give him formula milk. Lately from 2 weeks he poops every 3 day. This time its the 4th day running n no poop. His stool is soft but he is very irritated because of gas. Paediatrician asked to giv Neopeptine 3 times a day. But since its becoming a regular affair from 2-3 weeks. What remedy do you suggest. Can neopeptine be given that often and what if my baby only poop with Neopeptine.
What will be the suitable oil for baby massage, my baby is a month old. Some say its Coconut oil, a few suggest Olive oil, others say Sesame seed oil is the best. Please suggest, do we decide it as per weather? If yes, then what oil is best for which weather?
ADHD or Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder refers to those psychological disorders, which significantly alter a child's behavior and considerably affects his or her relationships with others. This condition is seldom preceded by perceptible symptoms and even when they do, they are difficult to decipher. However some of them are:
- Self-centered: Those children who suffer from the attention deficit hyperactivity syndrome tend to be encapsulated in their own subjectivity. Though this does seem harmless apparently, this tendency may lead them to be insensitive to other's needs and wants.
- Emotional outbursts: ADHD makes children extremely susceptible to frequent emotional outbursts and makes them erratic.
- Difficulty in concentration: Children who suffer from ADHD face extreme difficulty in concentrating or focusing on things. Many a times they fail to repeat what was told to them.
There might be several causes which can contribute to the development of this disorder. Some of them are:
- A drastic change in the child's lives: A sudden or a drastic change like the divorce of parents may severely affect the child and maim him emotionally. This may lead to the development of this disorder.
- Depression: Though always associated with adults, depression can be and is common among children as well. In such instances, a consequent development of ADHD is highly plausible.
- Bipolar disorder: Bipolar disorder refers to excessive and incomprehensible mood swings. Many children suffer from it in their early lives, making them susceptible to ADHD.
Notwithstanding the ambiguity and the erratic nature of the disorder, there might be preventive measures which parents might adopt to deter the outbreak of the disorder. Some of them are:
- Less use of preservatives: Parents must be careful about what their children eat. Those foods which contain a certain amount of preservatives tend to aggravate the disorder thereby causing more harm than good.
- Consider alternative forms of medications: Another way of dealing with this problem is by exploring other forms of medications and not sticking to one form. In this respect, practicing yoga may be very beneficial.