Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Joti YadavYour feedback matters!
I'm having irregular and heavy periods about 2 months. Now I consult doctor and she give regestrone and sevista tablet. Now my periods stop. My doctor told that endometrium is thick. I don't understand what is endometrium? And why I having this problem. I having thyroid and pcod. Is this can affect my endometrium size?
My wife was pregnant 8 weeks, but no fetus node occurs, no increase in fetus size just 10 mm today, dr.proceed for D&c and complete procedure. If the Dr. Do best or not. What are the precautions in next some days so that her health can improve also we want to proceed for tubactomy ,after how many days we can proceed for this. During this period of operation please tell me about safety of sex.
Hello. I am 23 year old. During my periods on first day due to unbearable stomach pain I always take 1-2 pain killer a day. Is this okay. I am worried?
What are the consequences of having sex at an early age (17) ? Is it safe if done with precautions ? What are the physical affects a girl will face afterwards ?
Can I take i-pill on the second day of unprotected sex? It says if I vomit within 3 hrs I need to take one more immediately why is it? And if I take ot along with food n still I vomit should I take one more how early should I take the other one?
Mere daughter 25 years usko period k baad abdnoemal me bahut dard hota unbearable bahut se doc ko dikaya par koi fark nahi padha please koi help kere.
I had unprotected sex a day before my period started and I also took ipill just after my period started and its been almost 2 months my periods are missing. I also did a pregnancy test which was - ve about 2 weeks ago. I am really worried kindly guide me why periods are not coming. Tell me ways or medications by which I can get periods as soon as possible thank you.
Hello Doctor, please tell what is BETA X GOLD, I m 35 , now my sex frequency has slowed down , which medicine is good for recovering sex powers without any side effects ?
Get portion sizes under control!
Researchers have found that portion sizes have grown over the past 20 years, not only at restaurants, but in our homes as well. But why have portions gotten so big?
Producing food is cheaper now than it was 20 years ago, with the advent of various technologies and more efficient farming. However, instead of lowering prices, food producers realized that if they increased the portion sizes, even a little, they could increase the cost of the item. We as consumers saw the larger sizes as a better value (which it is, purely from a monetary stand point). So for example, we were getting 50% more product for only 16% more money. Hard to resist, isn’t it?
Over time we, as consumers, have been conditioned to seek out" value sizing" oversized portions begin to look normal to us. And to make the vicious cycle complete, research has shown that whether you really want so much food or not, the more you're served, the more you eat.
So.. What to do?
The first step to control overeating is to recognize how much you are actually consuming. It’s important to understand that portion sizes are different than serving sizes.
Portion size = Amount of food you decide to put on your plate to eat
Serving size = Standards set for foods in the all the food groups
In other words, to get control over your portions, you need to make sure you know exactly how many servings you are consuming at a time. Ideally, your portion size would equal just one serving. But if it doesn’t, you need to account for the calories accordingly.
Start adjusting your portion sizes in your own kitchen: Switch to smaller plates, bowls, and cups.
The key to maintaining a healthy weight is all about portion control. It's not about giving up foods you enjoy, but rather controlling the portions.
In the coming month I am having my cpo medical for which my weight is 4 kg less than the required how can I gain in one month? & how can I get my periods before the date?
I am 18 yrs old. During monthly periods I m suffering from huge stomach pain. What is the reason behind it. Should I use metal.
Hello, I'm 28 years of old and my weight is 50 kg, i am suffering from back pain from last 2 years, and also have a epilepsy problem. I have to take medicine daily i.e 4500 mg total. I want to increase my weight about 5 kg within 3 to 4 month also note that my breast are very small please suggest me some diet which can help me in weight gain, and can also help me to give bigger and fuller breast.
My gf had last period on 4th of july i.e it was the first day of her period. We had unprotected sex on 10th of july and is took unwanted 72 after that. Is there any chance of her getting pregnant?
The prostate gland, an essential part of the male reproductive system grows throughout your life. As you grow older, it becomes imperative to keep this organ healthy.
Here's what you can do to maintain a healthy prostate:
1. Workout to stay fit - Exercising regularly and maintaining an optimum weight can help to keep your prostate gland at an optimal health. Several types of research have revealed the beneficial aspects of exercising. It's said that physically active men are less likely to suffer from enlarged prostate if they performed a physical activity of low to moderate intensity. Likewise, physically active men who ran for 90 to 108 minutes are 20% less likely to develop erectile dysfunction.
2. Eat fruits and vegetables - Including fruits and vegetables in your diet can help to maintain a healthy prostate. Guava, papaya, tomato and watermelon are some of the options that spell good for your prostate. Vegetables like cabbage, cauliflower, broccoli and Brussels sprouts should also be included to boost the health of the gland. Ideally, you should have about 5 servings of fruits and vegetables daily.
3. Have more soy products - Eating more soy products like tofu, soy flour, soy nuts can help to keep cancer of the prostate at bay. A study published in the British Journal of Urology International revealed that men who had soy products saw a 40% decrease in their risk of developing an enlarged prostate.
4. Have selenium-rich foods - Having foods rich in selenium (a powerful trace mineral) like tuna, eggs, cashews, onions, garlic, etc can reduce your risk of developing prostate cancer.
5. Say yes to healthy fats and no to trans and saturated fats - Choosing healthy fats like avocados, nuts, and olive oil can aid in boosting prostate health. At the same time, limiting saturated fats and trans fat intake are vital for keeping the prostate gland healthy.