Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Jasvinder Singh Anand
Submit a review for Dr. Jasvinder Singh AnandYour feedback matters!
Mere Penis K Samne Wale Hisse Me Pain Hota Hai. Yah 3 Year Ho Gaya Hai. Ye Month K 5-6 Days Rahata Hai. Ye Har Mahine Itne Din Hi Rahta Uske Baad Ki Dino Me Normal Ho Jata Hu. Kai Test Karya Hu Sabhi Normal Hai. Fir Bhi Ye Dard Rahta Hai. Please Please.
I usually get tonsils and sore throat. Later I developed cold and cough it usually happens whenever I eat something from outside. How to prevent it and treatment for same.
Sir, Meri umar 21 saal hai. Meri penis size bhut chota hai aur patla bhi. Kripya kar koi bina side effect wala medicine batye jisse mera penis size 8-9 inch ho jaye aur mota bhi. please Sir because meri shadi honewali hai. please tell in Hindi what can I do?
Roadside food or street food stalls sell fried food items. The oil if reheated again and again, create trans fats. So eating samosa's, kachori's, vada's at these eateries increases the risk of heart attacks.
So beware. Eating bakery products and roadside food is an invitation to diseases. Very few doctors know the facts.
I am 11 years old and I done sex with my boyfriend. I want to know that I will become pregnant or not.
When I'm having sex, why do my sperm comes out in 1 or 2 min? Why can't I have a long sex with my partner? Is there any reason or can you guide me through.
What are the major causes of mouth ulcers and what precautions should be taken to avoid these mouth ulcers. Thanks.
I am suffering from acidity since 10 years. Doctor prescribed me RABLET-IT, for but now it does not work. I suffer loss of appetite due to this problem.
My weight is 90kg I am suffering from sciatica problem and I have severe pain in my left leg please give me suggestion for getting relieve from this pain.
Dizziness is usually described as variety of sensations, which comprise of a feeling of faintness, unsteady, weak, light headed, giddy or woozy. When dizziness causes a false feeling of spinning and the moving surroundings is known as vertigo.
Dizziness can be one of the most common reasons for a visit to the doctor. However, constant feeling of dizziness can affect a person's life drastically, but it is rarely life threatening. The treatment of dizzy sensation and dizziness mostly depends on the symptoms.
Causes of Dizziness
The common causes of dizziness are medication, motion sickness and ear problems, especially disturbances of the inner ear. An injury, infection or poor blood circulation can also lead to dizziness. The triggers of dizziness and the sensations it provides are used to evaluate the cause. Also, the duration of the dizziness and the symptoms lead to a clue towards the cause of the same.
Dizziness Caused by the Inner Ear Problems
The balance of the body depends on the combined effort of many parts of the sensory system. These are:
- Sensory Nerves: These send messages to the brain in regard to the body positions and its movements
- Inner Ear: The inner ear has the organ of corti which are responsible for detecting the motions and thereby help in the balance of the body.
In vertigo a person might feel that the things around them are moving, thus creating a swaying or a spinning motion. Vertigo is usually caused by the problems of the inner ear.
The common causes are:
- Benign Paroxysmal Positional Vertigo (BPPV), this happens when the calcium particles accumulate in the inner ear canals. The inner ear is responsible for the body movements and balance.
- Meniere's disease, a problem of the inner ear mainly caused by the build up of the fluids, thereby leading to a change in pressure. This causes vertigo along with hearing loss and tinnitus.
- Vestibular neuritis is the problem of the inner ear and is largely due to infection. Infection leads to swelling of the nerves of the inner ear which affect the body movements.
Treatment of Vertigo Includes:
- Rehabilitation of the vestibular system by physical therapy in order to strengthen it.
- Canalith repositioning by suggesting some body and head movements basically for BPPV. These movements help to move the calcium deposits from the inner ear canals to one of the chambers, which are further absorbed by the body. When the canaliths (calcium deposits) move, it might give rise to vertigo.
- Medicines are given to relieve symptoms of motion sickness and nausea. Antibiotics can be taken in case of infection and swelling.
- Surgery in some cases. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ent Specialist.
Are you aware of the different types of occupation-induced sexual disorders? There are several factors that are a part of any person’s daily life and occupation schedule that give rise to stress and many other physical ailments which are capable of breaking down the body and lead to sexual disorders. Both physical and psychological factors may be responsible for occupation-induced sexual disorders. You should undergoing reatment for such sexual disorders that arise on the account of your occupation or daily work life.
- Quite contrary to allopathic treatments where a single drug can be used for treating disorders in numerous patients, treatments aim to eradicate the ailment from its root.
- Treatment has a solution to a wide range of problems faced by men due to their profession. Such problems include a lowered sex drive, premature ejaculation, infertility, erectile dysfunction, semen infection and many other problems.
- Medicines for sexual disorders may be recommended for treating all kinds of problems and improving libido. These also allow one to have a more pleasurable intercourse. Such medications are made from natural and herbal ingredients and can be used without the fear of any side effects.
Some of the most common sexual disorders caused due to one’s profession are discussed below:
- Mental stress: From a teacher to a banker to a shopkeeper, stress has become a vital part of everyone’s life and it leads to a wide array of sexual disorders like premature ejaculation, low libido and many other health problems which have neurological imbalances in their root. Treatments like massage, herbal remedies and regular exercise are effective remedies.
- Increase in weight: Any profession that requires a person to sit in a place and work relentlessly can lead to different problems like weight gain, lower back pain, ejaculation problems, premature ejaculation and tightness of the foreskin. Undergoing massage and practising Yoga and meditation are ideal for treatment.
- Excessive physical strain: Sales professionals, mechanics, electricians, workers, drivers and many other people face too much of physical strain on a regular basis. It causes lowered sperm count, blood stained semen, weakness in erection, inability to maintain an erection and many other problems. Vajikarana therapy is a good option for treating these conditions.
- Working near hot instruments and devices: Certain occupations involve being around hot instruments and devices. This is likely to cause low sperm count and libido, along with painful ejaculation. Bus drivers, cooks working around hot stoves and tandoors, and mechanical engineers are prone to such disorders.
If you are suffering from sexual disorders due to overstress in your occupation, you may try these remedies and improve your sexual performance. But in case the problem persists, you should consult an expert for guidance.