Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Indara Seni
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Indara SeniYour feedback matters!
Hi sir, I will do marry in next 1 year so what I can do before my marriage which medical test I do. And my girlfriend also. Please sir suggest me how to enjoy personal sex life.
I was married 3 years ago, I am going for pregnancy treatment they said that you have a less quality of eggs so they asked me to go for IUI as I have waited for normal pregnancy .is that true.
I am having itching on my skin. And have a periodic pain in menstruation period please give me some suggestion or prescribe some medicine.
I do not have baby from last 12 years . Dr. says ovam count is less and I have to do IVf. Do you have any medicine to increase the ovam count so that I can have natural pregnancy.
I am 51 years old and obviously facing onstart of menopause. Clear symptoms having fever sometimes, hotfleshes, irritated many times. Do you suggest progesterone cream any natural supplement. Diet please suggest.
I had miscarriage in 16th week of pregnancy just before 6 days. Now how long I should wait to start a normal physical relationship with husband? And also ideal time to conceive again?
Soap vs hand wash- what should you wash your hands with?
You might be using both - soaps and hand washes, without understanding what is better for your hands. But you may still not be sure as to what to use for washing your hands. Here's a lowdown on these two.
1. Moisturising aspect
Bar soaps not only wash away dirt but also reduce the moisture content of your skin. Soaps that act as deodorants strip away important oils, giving rise to instances of skin irritation. Furthermore, most bar soaps tend to have higher ph levels with very few on the lower side. Liquid soaps or hand washes, on the other hand, come with moisturisers that prevent your skin from becoming very oily or dry.
2. Presence of bacteria
Due to its reusable nature, bar soaps may be home to a number of bacteria. But since the organisms get rinsed off with the suds, it is improbable that bacteria will get transferred to your hands. The pump or squeeze mechanisms of hand washes reduce the chances of you coming in contact with bacteria.
3. Exercise of control in its use
With bar soaps, you tend to waste less as you stop applying soap on your body once you see lather forming. This does not happen with hand washes, the latter gets used a lot as you may not know the right amount of use, and end up squeezing out more than the you need.
Whether you prefer to use soaps or hand washes, it's a matter of personal choice. Depending on your needs, you can opt for either of the two.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Marma chikitsa-(an ancient healing therapy.)
- Marma chikitssa is the energy healing of ayurveda utilizing 107 points which is doorways into the body and consciousness.
- In marma chikitssa very light stimulation of points on body is done. Iy removes blockages from marma points giving physical and psychological relaxations and strength. Tjis is powerful process ans a therapy that works with sensitive energy points to open the energy channels in the body are called striya.
Why marma chikitsa great for you-
- Marma therapies are profound and work at many levels- physical, emotional, mental and spiritual. Can create dramatic shift in the body.
- Relief from chronic or acute pains both locally and distally.
- Detoxification at all levels
- Significant improvement in the bodily functions specially neural and psychological.
- Balance body temperature and doshas.
- Release neuroscience chemicals such as serotonin, melatonin for improved cognitive functions and deeper sleep.