Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
My wife is 55 suffering from Thyroid and diabetes. Menopause period is over and lost interest in sex and having lack of sleep. Past 3 months she is complaining for headache and throat infection.
What can we do to improve sex time? Nd what should we eat to improve standing problem of penis? please help me for this.
My son is 15 years old and he has a problem of erection whenever he wakes up in the morning. He is feeling so shy to come in front of anybody. He as undergone a circumcision at the age of 6. Is the problem is because of that. Will his sex life be satisfactory. Please help.
I am 21years old male I have one bad habit that is hand practice so my body become very weak I think also man power what should I do to iam become fit and good man power Sir give me suggestion please.
I have a problem with skin allergy that efdecty skin and I have eat anything my skin get alerged please help how to recover from these disease please.
Diff b/w masturbation and sex I am single. I don't left masturbation My penis size is Also very small in exact standing position Masturbation complete hone se phle hi penis loose ho jata h.
I have pain in my throat about 2 month. So I could not eat any thing. When I want to eat food my throat have paining. So I feel very weak. And illness. What should I do.
I am 42 years old, my right side face cheek, mouth and eyebrow are jerking some times continuously. Please tell me remedy and reason.
Hello sir, I have cough problem in every two months tell me something some precaution to solve this problem.
Hello Doctor. I'm always worried about my sex organ. My masturbation is normal. My moods are elevated. Erections are good. Everything is good but the size. It is actually very small. I'm not getting that confidence. When I go for sex, my erections are coming down to below average. What can I do about this?
I have a problem of sneezing when ever dust particle and smoke reaches near to me kindly suggest me.
I have asked a question before. By this app. Still I can't get any response. My question was. How much effective first time sex fr men and what is the resolution for arising problem?
While we all believe that green leafy vegetables are to be included as part of our regime, not all of us know in detail the amount of goodness that is packed in these. The first thing that comes to mind at the thought of leafy green vegetable is the tender, green, luscious looking spinach. However, not all of us know the amount of goodness and nutrition it stores within in. Spinach, though appears to be delicate and light, puts up a strong fight against inflammatory problems, stress-related problems, cardiovascular issues, bone diseases, and various types of cancers.
- Minerals and vitamins: Fresh green spinach is loaded with a multitude of vitamins A, B1, B2, B3, B6, C and K. Major minerals contained in spinach include manganese, iron, magnesium, copper, potassium, phosphorus, and selenium.
- Anti-cancer benefits: The antioxidant properties in spinach come from carotenoids and flavonoids, and it is loaded with about a dozen flavonoid compounds, thereby getting a strong anti-inflammatory and anti-carcinogenic properties. Spinach helps in reducing inflammation in the stomach lining and other areas, thereby reducing chances of intestinal cancer. It also provides significant protection against prostate cancer. The incidence of skin papilloma is also reduced with increased consumption of spinach.
- Anti-inflammatory benefits: The good amounts of vitamin C, E, A, zinc, manganese, selenium are beneficial for reducing stress and thereby reduce incidence of heart attacks and high blood pressure. Spinach also is rich in protein and contains some peptides (small protein units) which inhibits angiotensin-converting enzyme, which is responsible for increasing blood pressure. This is another way how spinach helps lower blood pressure.
- Eyes: Lutein and zeaxanthin are two carotenoids, which protects the eyes against cataracts and macular degeneration.
- Bones: The bacteria in the stomach convert vitamin K1 in spinach to vitamin K2. While vitamin K1 supports the bones by reducing the number of osteoclasts (cells that break down bones), vitamin K2 activates osteocalcin, which promotes bone formation. The high levels of calcium and magnesium only make it even better for the bones.
- Digestive system: With the good fiber content it has, there is reduced instance of constipation. The anti-inflammatory property helps keep the stomach lining healthy and less prone to ulcers. It also helps flush out toxins and keeps the body alkaline, which helps beat stress.
- Skin: The various minerals and vitamins in spinach reduces chances of skin infections and also adds to the glow of the skin. The itchiness and dryness of the skin also is reduced with regular use of spinach.
So the next time you are thinking, which is one thing you should pick up when you go to the market, think spinach.