Find numerous Pediatricians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Pediatricians with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Himanshi Kashyap
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Submit a review for Dr. Himanshi KashyapYour feedback matters!
A dedicated doctor who knows how to approach a problem, diagnose it correctly and reach the most effective solution with minimum side effects
Very humble doctor. My baby is completely cured now. Thnx mam
Very helpful and excellent diagnosis
Good experienced doctor for kids
Nice and genuine doctor
Hi Doctor, My baby boy on 13th completed his 3 month. Last week he suffered from serious issue, in his poo I saw blood so I consulted with my paediatric Dr. he said it's fresh blood and it's because of infection, and he gave him Taxim-O-O syrup for 5 days. But still issue is remain as it is. But blood may comes in every poo it comes in mostly morning poo. 1 or 2 times. Along with that he also have congenital heart disease it's because of that. He is on medication like calcium syrup and tonoferon. It's because of this medication. Is this a serious issue what can I do for this pls help me Dr. His weight is 4.24 n it's low so Dr. gave him simyl MCT OIL.
Respected , My daughter 9 yrs. Old , yet not standing , walking or talking. Just started sitting with self balance from last 5 years. She was suffering from epilepsy since birth. But by continues medical treatment , since last 3 years she is cured from epilepsy , there are no any fits during last 3 years. In MRI report there is minor fault in development of small brain which controls all the activities like understanding every thing , balancing , walking etc. As told by Doctor. As per Ayurveda consultant I started physiotherapy daily at home by last 4 months.
My son is too active not sitting in one place. I wanted to identify whether he is a hyper active child his age is 2 years & 3 months old. How to identify whether he is a normal child or hyper active child.
Can you please suggest an Indian diet for a 17th month old baby boy diagnosed with nephrotic syndrome. Thanks.
I have a kid for 2 years. Suddenly one morning on 08/12/2017 she started vomiting. Vomiting was continuous say 7- 8 times. She was admitted to hospital for 24 Hours. Now she is okay. During hospitalization she was given drip and various injections. Before discharge doctor has prescribed Ondem syrup and Rantac syrup. The same problem i.e frequent vomiting occurred during the month of June 2017. At that time she was admitted to ICU for 24 hours. I am not able to make out the reasons behind vomiting. Please come up with answer.
What is the treatment for a child of 18 Months who is having cystic hygroma on left neck. please reply soon.
My baby is 19 months old she is getting her motion very hard and tight. Her poops pass like a little bit and some blood. What is this problem or disease?
If you are experiencing a whizzing sound while you breathe or having difficulty in breathing, you are suffering from asthma. It is a medical condition characterized by paroxysmal wheezing respiration dyspnoea. There is no definite way to prevent asthma, but by following a step-by-step daily plan, you can prevent asthma attacks or keep them in check. Here are some important measures to follow to prevent asthma:
- You need to strictly follow your asthma action plan. The plan should be laid down after a detailed discussion with a doctor or healthcare team. All the medicines you require to prevent the asthma attacks will be written down for you.
- You should get vaccinated for pneumonia and influenza. This will prevent these conditions from triggering asthma attacks or flare-ups.
- You need to identify the asthma triggers and stay away from them. Several outdoors irritants and allergens from pollen to cold air can trigger asthma attacks.
- You have to monitor your breathing. By recognising the warning signs of an attack like wheezing, slight coughing or shortness of breath, you can prevent an asthma attack. You need to measure and record your peak airflow regularly using a home peak flow meter.
- By acting quickly, you can identify a fatal attack and prevent it from occurring. When the peak flow measurement decreases, you need to take your medicines immediately and abstain from any activity which may have triggered the attack.
- You need to keep taking your prescribed medicines, even if your asthma symptoms have improved. You should not change your medication schedule without consulting a doctor. It is recommended that you to bring along the medicines you take at your doctor’s appointment as he will be able to tell whether you are taking them right.
- If you use your quick relief inhaler a lot, the asthma is not under control. You need to visit your doctor as soon as possible and he/she will make some modifications to your treatment.
- For prevention of asthma, you should use allergy proof pillow covers and mattresses. You must wash your bedding every week in hot water to eliminate dust mites. You may use a dehumidifier for reducing excess moisture to prevent mold.
- Do not allow your pets in the bedroom and on the furniture. Pet dander is a common trigger of asthma and it cannot be avoided by people who own pets.
- You can also fit an air filtration system in your home. It will help in the elimination of asthma triggers such as pollen, dust mites and other allergens.
Many doctors suggest immunotherapy for asthma prevention in the form of allergy shots. Immunotherapy aims at altering a person’s immune response by making it less sensitive to asthma triggers.