Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. HimamYour feedback matters!
What food to eat during fever? Plzzzz suggest me cause do not hv mood to eat any eatables things including rice.
When I am suffering from sugar condition what I can take for this treatment please give me proper treat?
I am having cough and cold from last 7 days and I am taking paracetamol 500 mg but it is not working. What should I do?
My age is 16 and I masturbate 5 times a day. What are its size effects. I wanna know them in detail.
Iam 30 years old male for the past 4 days I have a pain on the throat right side there is a round type of thing inside when I touch pain escaltes when I drink tea etc pain is there it come out of my ears also but when I chew anything I do not feel much when I swallow my saliva pain is really there would you rectify whats this before also it has happened but not this much pain within one day it goes.
I am a 20 years old, I am having a headache for the past ten days. I visited the doctor but still there is no relief. What should I do?
I am 21 years old male before 2 months I changed the bathing soap from Lux to Dove. Now, I am facing a problem that my penis becomes red after washing it.
HIV or the human immunodeficiency virus is a virus which causes HIV infection and leads to acquired immunodeficiency syndrome or AIDS. HIV affects a person in various ways over time. HIV patients are commonly characterized by tiredness and intense fatigue. There are many causes, which lead to fatigue and there are ways to reduce fatigue as well.
- HIV virus as a cause of fatigue: HIV is a long-term infection in nature, and our body provides strong immunity to respond the virus. A lot of energy is capitalized for constantly fighting against the HIV. Fatigue slowly develops as a result of this. Some HIV patients have a high viral load and are likely to develop more fatigue. Energy is regained after starting HIV treatment.
- HIV treatment as a cause of fatigue: Anti-HIV drugs help to improve energy levels in patients, but they lead to fatigue as well. These medicines include a lot of side effects such as tiredness and excess fatigue. These side effects are more common in the early phase of treatment.
In order to avoid this fatigue, you may change your mode of treatment or consult your doctor for a change in your medical prescription. Medicines such as cotrimoxazole, dapsone, pyrimethamine, toxoplasmosis and ganciclovir lead to fatigue. Folic acid can be an alternative. Blood transfusion can also be conducted to treat fatigue due to medicines, which produces a quick burst of red blood cells. Injecting a hormone named erythropoietin also stimulates red blood cell production.
- Low vitamin and mineral levels: Low levels of vitamins and minerals in the body cause fatigue. You can avoid fatigue of this kind by choosing a balanced diet by consulting a dietician. Changing your diet and taking dietary supplements helps in reducing fatigue. Fatigue may also be caused because of anaemia.
- Sleep disorders and stress: Fatigue is bound to develop in HIV patients who suffer from sleeplessness. Insomnia, the most common sleeping disorder, occurs among HIV patients. It happens due to stress, anxiety and depression. Improving upon your sleep ensures correction of the fatigue to a great extent. You can take up counselling or therapies to reduce any kind of sleeping disorder due to stress. You should avoid consuming excess of coffee, alcohol and several recreational drugs. You must also change your lifestyle and daily routine, aiming to be more productive.
Fatigue and tiredness are common among all HIV patients, which occur because of various reasons. There are remedies to get over the fatigue which should be implemented correctly.
1. If you are near to the border line of diabetes, what natural medication to take, it can be controlled well 2. If below 200 level cholsterol is good and onehad around 215-220 what home medicine is good 3. How to improve kdiney and liven function with home medicine.
Communication in any relationship is indispensable for creating a strong bond between a couple and a part of that communication is communicating about your desires and fantasies.
Sexual Communication is when you and your partner are able to express your needs and wants without the conversation being awkward, taking in account what the other feels. It is a fulfilling, satisfying, and a fun part of life. The physical aspect of love is an important part of a relationship and communicating with your partner about it only helps to make it better. Sexual communication will make it easier for you to take pleasure in sex with safety and have a satisfying sex life.
Physical Communication: Communication is not linked with words only. Sometimes, a gentle hand placed on your shoulder or back, a simple glance at you or even a wink are enough to lure someone towards you. Healthy and amazing sexual activity is procured mainly through physical intimacy. Almost all the time, couples find out what the other is thinking even without asking them. ‘Actions speak louder than words’ is proven to be very true in this case. So, ensure that you understand physical cues of each other.
Sexual Directions: Giving your partner verbal or physical direction is an integral part of achieving a satisfied sexual life. He or she needs to be informed of where to touch you and where not to in order to turn you on. If your spouse is clueless of what you might want or expect in bed, sexual gratification will not only become impossible but may turn disastrous. If there is verbal communication between you two such as, ‘kiss me’ or ‘touch me there’, the sexual experience will become ten times better. This happens only when there is love and proper sexual communication.
Conversational Communication: Sexual urge is aroused only when there is vocal communication. All relationships require good oral communication. Communication related to sex must be done tactfully without making it awkward or uncomfortable. It will help solve many issues in your sexual and love life. You must focus on what your partner might prefer doing more or may work around issues which cause strife and eventually resolve them.
Intimacy: Emotional as well as sexual intimacy requires honest communication. Some display their inner inhibitions while others are reserved in matters of expression on sexual life. Each couple is accustomed to different and unique styles of communication with their partners. It is important to be able to comfortably and smoothly express yourself and get instant feedback from your spouse in order to be most compatible with each other. If you wish to discuss about any specific sexual problem, you can consult a sexologist and ask a free question.