Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. H S PasrichaYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor, I am 25 years old. I just had an sex with my girlfriend (age 25) since an year. I believe it's 1st sex for both of us. During sex I never used any precautions not condom, it was continued for 5 times. My question, Is der any possible to get HIV infected to both of us? Is it compulsory or necessary to hav condom and hav sex wit my girlfriend in future too.
I have problem during intercourse it usually take 2 minutes to eject which is not good for sexual satisfaction for both of us .what things need to be done . But when I don't think much about sex during intercourse the ejection time increases.
Am diabetic for the last 27 years now am. Having difficulty in getting erection is there any particular treatment for this.
Hello sir my name is Syed. I have a disorder of psoriasis skin problem from 2007 almost 8year lots of medicine ointment like, propysalic, moment, havlet, proved, clomic, tenovate, exvate, etc, zero results, What to do please help me.
Goodafternoon sir/madam Iam suffering viral fever from Two day and my mother also suffering Fever tell me what is the way suggest natural treatment Thanking you sir.
Diabetes is a condition wherein the sugar levels in your blood increases significantly. This happens when the sugar you consume from food is not efficiently processed by the body thus, raising your blood sugar levels. An excess concentration of sugar in the blood can make you prone to various health complications.
The symptoms of diabetes include frequent urge to urinate, increased thirst, increased hunger and rapid weight loss, combined with fatigue and irritability. Diabetes can also cause problems in the eyes, such as blurred vision as well as make you prone to cataracts and even glaucoma (in very rare cases). With diabetes, any injury or body sore tends to take a lot of time to heal.
Diabetes is a disorder that occurs due to impaired insulin functioning. Insulin is a hormone that is produced by pancreas, which is located right below the stomach. Diabetes, when occurs as a result of insufficient production of insulin by the pancreas, is known as Type 1 Diabetes. In this type, the immune cells in the body attack the cells in the pancreas, which produce insulin, thus discouraging insulin secretion.
Another kind is the Type 2 diabetes, which occurs when the cells in the body become insulin resistant. Most cases of diabetes are of this particular type, as one of the major reasons behind this is following an erratic lifestyle devoid of healthy habits.
Gestational diabetes is the third type, although it isn’t very common. During pregnancy, the various hormones that are secreted in the body can play spoilsport with the functioning of the pancreas, thus the production of insulin. This leads to a drastic rise in blood sugar levels.
- Eat healthy: Eating healthy assumes the maximum importance; you need to eat healthy in order to control diabetes effectively. Include plenty of fruits and vegetables in the diet, but make sure to pick foods that contain little sugar. Fruits such as bananas and grapes are not the best options for a diabetic. Rather, one should consider cucumber and bitter gourd in such circumstances.
- Exercise regularly: Regular exercise can keep your body weight at optimal levels which goes a long way in preventing and controlling symptoms of diabetes. Besides being good for your heart, cardiovascular exercises such as running bring down the excess glucose levels in the blood.
- Limit stress: Stress is very harmful for the body as it reduces your immunity against diseases and infections. Leading a stressful life can make you prone to a variety of disorders, diabetes being one of them. Relaxation techniques such as meditation and yoga can help one deal with stress effectively. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
I have 30 years old male and my penis skin is not opening properly. Is there any issue for sex life after marriage. Pls suggest.
I have an problems of stomach infection when I get oily food in the afternoon I can not get relaxed in whole day. What should I do for making this problem out.
I am 19 year old boy I do 2twice masturbating in a day. Does it effect nd what kind of effect is will?
I am a medical student. I have severe heat or hyperthermia like state near my testis. And recently I have gained weight. Is it any pathological condition.
Hello please suggest me which is the best way to protect ourself from Mouth problem as I am facing many issue like small ulcer and pigmentation frequently. Hence please suggest how to protect from it.
I am having sneezing problem daily In morning when I wake up I start sneezing Do not know the reason y it happens And cough also And have both my nose blocked It is very difficult to take breath How can I get rid of this.
I feel pain in my knee and elboIt is very very heavy painBefore 1 year doctor advise me to take feburic 40 and he told that uric acid level is 6.
My son is 29 years old and he has urge of going for toilet - motion for the past 30 days. He often uses toilet minimum 6 times a day. He weighs 90kg and now on diet and exercise.
What are the precautions for psoriasis please give details please give some name of medicine as well as ointment in order to eradicate it.
1. If you wouldn’t get enough night sleep for 8 hours daily then you should suffer in obesity and expected increase in fats should be possible.
2. Researches shows that those peoples who get just 5 hour’s of sleep their body produce Harmon called as “Ghreline“. They feel hunger and due to unnecessary intake of diet they can suffer in obesity.
3. Through our sleep patterns our brain processes the experience on the day. Many dreams wander through our night’s rest and some can tell some great stories the next morning.
4. Those people who get 8 hour’s of sleep daily at night are more active, smart, intelligent and promising as compare to those people which are suffering in asleep problem.
5. Don’t sleep in those rooms where the electronic apparatus like TV, Computer or other Entertaining appliances are present because these things disrupt your sleep.
6. When our bedtime is to short or the quality of sleep suffers, then concentrating in the daytime to experience greater extent, you feel more irritable and less resilient in the end.