Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Gurgaon. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. H J ChhiberYour feedback matters!
I had sex with my hus. And i am feeling so much pain in my vagina. And bleeding there (reddish brown colored blood) I ate papaya yesterday and bleeding started tommorrow morning. Bleeding more blood than periods time. I am I pregnant.
Hi, in last few weeks have developed acnes on my face, when consulted its due to some hormones issue (PCOD), I am married & we are planning family. Pls let me know how much time it will take to treat the acnes.
Low sperm count. This is most often the cause of male infertility.
Low sperm motility. Second most common reason
Abnormal sperm. Another common reason
Low sperm count should not be viewed as a definitive diagnosis of infertility but as one indicator of a fertility problem. A normal sperm count is considered to be 20 million per milliliter of semen.
Male infertility is usually caused by problems that affect either sperm production or sperm transport. Through medical testing, the cause of the problem may be found out. Roughly 2/3rd of infertile men have a problem with making sperm in the testes.
Male infertility affects approximately 7% of all men it is commonly due to deficiencies in the semen, and semen quality is used as a alternate measure of male fertility.
A lower amount of semen may indicate an issue with the seminal vesicles, blocked ducts or a prostate gland issue. Sperm count – 20 million to 300 million per milliliter is considered in the normal range. Below 10 million is considered “poor.”
Types of infertility and causes of infertility in men:*
* Male subfertility
* Low concentration of sperm in the semen
* Sperm abnormalities/abnormal semen
* Abnormal shape/morphology of the sperm
* Problems with movement/motility that makes sperm delivery difficult
* Abnormal liquefaction, absence of viable, healthy sperm,
Blockages or obstructions in the genital tract that prevent sperm delivery that can occur due to:
* Developmental disorders of the epididymis, vas deferens or seminal vesicles
* Scarring from inflammation
* Infertility caused by medical conditions, such as varicoceles and testicular torsion
* Genetic abnormalities
* Hormonal imbalances
* Lifestyle choices and environmental exposure.
* Idiopathic Infertility.
Initial testing will likely include:
Semen analysis, Ultrasound, Post-ejaculation urinalysis, Genetic testing, Sperm function tests, Hormone testing, Blood tests
Treating Male Infertility -
Assisted reproductive technologies (ART)
IVF, GIFT, and other techniques
Drug therapy for hormonal disorders
Treatment for problems with sexual intercourse.
My wife is 28 years old. After her second pregnancy, her one breast remain small in comparison with the other breast. A period of 2 years and 5 months has pass out after that second pregnancy but the breast is still small. What should we do to overcome this problem?
How can I ensure that my partner is pregnant, and since when the pregnancy started, can I sex during her pregnancy, if yes then how many months?
Is there any probability of pregnancy after having sex before one day of period but I also taken i-pill after 20 minute of sex. Can you please answer me this question.
1) May I know, how many time in week ,you can sex with your partner. Actually I feel very week after sex. And big problem also it get out within 3 minutes. So kindly suggest me. How to increase this time and also want to know what will I eat after it sothat I feel fresh and good. 2) In which time to good for sex that is not risky for get pregnant. And is this safe if I use condom. Because last time condom was not good it was loose. So I have given tablets for her. Kindly help me. Thanks.
If sex done before 2 days of periods date and after that if periods are delayed by 11 days is there a chance of pregnancy.
Natural Aphrodisiacs for Your Female Libido
Aphrodisiacs are defined as foods, drinks or drugs that stimulate sexual desire. These six natural aphrodisiacs have been used for thousands of years in Ayurveda practices. Ayurveda is the traditional medicine of India that focuses on making the right choices for your body and mind. Try these Ayurvedic recommendations in your daily regimen to bring the heat back!
Raw cacao nibs are a tasty super food with many benefits, including aphrodisiac properties. Cacao contains anandamide, which is known as the bliss molecule. It is packed with healthful magnesium, phosphorous, antioxidants, and libido-enhancing arginines and methylxanthines. If that is not enough to make your swap your semi-sweet chocolate chips for cacao in your favorite recipes, it also contains phenylethylamine, known as the love chemical, that releases dopamine in your brain during sex!
Another tasty way to boost libido is the seed of this plant. Fenugreek was used as an aphrodisiac by ancient peoples in Rome, Egypt, and Greece. Its taste is a bit like maple syrup or butterscotch and is used to flavor foods such as imitation maple syrup and in spice blends such as Ethiopian berbere. In India, its leaves are eaten as a vegetable. Used for centuries by women and men to increase sex drive, it also promotes healthy breast tissue and improves milk production in lactating women. The key is its phytoestrogens. Some say this natural supplement can increase breast size. Whether or not it can give you fuller breasts, it is an easy safe way to try to boost libido or bra size.
Many Ayurveda practices for boosting libido and metabolism are about increasing the heat of your diet. Cinnamon, ginger, and nutmeg are warming herbs that increase blood flow in the abdominal and pelvic regions. They are said to stimulate your appetite for both food and sex. You can take these in capsule form, but they are easy to add to many recipes, especially hot drinks like tea. Or try pickled ginger. The blood-pumping effects of these delicious spices increase vaginal moisture and intensify sexual pleasure.
Also called Shatavri, Satavar or Shatamull, it is an adaptogenic herb that has been used as a female rejuvenation tonic in India for centuries. It strengthens and tones the reproductive system, provides relief from menstrual and menopausal imbalances, and is an effective remedy for PMS. Shatavari is traditionally called, she who has 1,000 husbands, and is thought to increase a woman's libido to give her the strength and desire to have 1,000 husbands!
This exotic, moist fruit adds sweetness and richness to many recipes and to your love life. In Arabic cultures, a traditional aphrodisiac is concocted by mixing dates with milk and cinnamon This super fruit contains fiber and many essential nutrients, vitamins, and minerals for overall well-being. And the healthier you are, the more energy and interest you will have for romance.
During warmer summer months in the high altitudes of the Himalayas, this tar-like mineral compound seeps from the rocks. Ayurvedic practitioners have used shilajit as a natural supplement for millennia. As with many ancient things, it is known by many names and spellings including shilajeet, silajit, mumio, mumiyo, mumijo, mineral pitch, asphaltum, and more. Users of shilajit claim increased stamina for both exercise and sexual activity. It has been used as an aphrodisiac and a fertility treatment for both women and men. While this mineral is harder to come by than other natural supplements, it is available. Look for the highest grade shilajit from the Himalayas because only it has the desired properties. Avoid extracts, powders and liquids, look for it in its resin form.
Give these a try for spicing up your meals and your love life. Remember to slow down to devote time to yourself and to making these small changes to add natural aphrodisiacs to your diet. Savor the moments of your life and you will find a greater sense of fulfilment in everything you do. Now, where is my cacao coconut ball recipe?
11 tips to overcome loneliness
I have seen in my practice as a counsellor too often, that people are living in big cities, full of people, but they feel very lonely from within and at the brink of anxiety and depression.
Simply defined, loneliness is a condition of emotional disconnect, socially feeling misfit and never ending solitude. Lonely people often feel insecure and pessimistic about finding desirable and compatible friendships. Poor self-esteem and an underdeveloped sense of one's worthiness, likeability and attractiveness prevent the lonely person from taking risks and venturing out into new relationships. Hence, they typically lack confidence and enthusiasm to pursue new relationships or nurture existing ones. As a chronic condition, it can be emotionally and psychologically debilitating.
Contrary to what many people believe, loneliness isn't just a result of being alone or an absence of friends. It is a deeper problem that is caused by thoughts and feelings of inadequacy, imperfection and shame. Chronically lonely people are often holding onto pessimistic predictions about the prospects of finding companionship, social connections and supportive relationships.
The lonely often suffer in silence. For many, it is hidden behind a facade of normalcy. While smiling and having fun, many hide their core feelings of loneliness. For these people, loneliness is not a reflection of what is happening in their lives at any given moment, but what occurs secretively and silently within them. When around people they know, they pretend to be upbeat, positive and happy, while at the same time feeling unworthy and insecure. Since it is a shame-based experience, it is typically kept a secret.
Lonely people inadvertently put themselves in a catch-22 situation: social opportunities seem like a heavy burden fraught with the potential of rejection or abandonment. The more you feel lonely, the more you feel inadequate and unworthy, the more you stop believing anyone will ever like or love you, the more you isolate. With a belief of potential rejection or abandonment, the lonely person is unable to put their best foot forward in any given social situation. Hence, loneliness feeds on itself.
The causes of loneliness are varied and multi-dimensional, including social, psychological and physiological factors. The major cause of chronic loneliness is often attributed to early developmental factors such as a child's lack of attachment to their adult caregivers who only conditionally love (love with strings attached) their children. Similarly, childhood neglect, abuse and abandonment are early childhood factors that eventually manifest into adult loneliness.
Since loneliness is a deeply embedded psychological experience (condition), having enough friends can never result in feeling secure and lovable. Building up one's self-esteem and ability to love, respect and care for oneself is fundamental in solving and healing the deeper psychological conditions that create chronic loneliness. Counselling helps people to explore their early childhood wounds in a safe and confidential space and learn new ways to 're-parent' themselves by learning to love, acknowledge and appreciate themselves.
Life is too short to waste on suffering from core loneliness. Please heed to my suggestion: open up, take a chance and access the hidden part of you that deserves true and loving companions. Heal your childhood wounds. Learn to love yourself and eliminate loneliness from your life!
The following are 10 tips to battle and conquer loneliness:
1. Catch your inner critic's attempts to sabotage yourself. Pay attention to self-degrading thoughts like 'I am too fat for anybody to want to date' I wish I were funnier and had interesting things to say 'or' people never seem to understand me,
2. Replace negative self-talk with affirming messages, such as 'I am perfectly lovable just as I am' and 'I welcome love, friendship and support into my life'
3. Fight the urge to isolate. Isolation validates your fears that you are not worthy of the love and support you absolutely deserve. Sometimes you have to force yourself to do exactly that which you are dreading -- like putting yourself out there.
4. Weed out the toxic relationships and create space in your life for relationships that fuel your spirit. You can't grow lovely succulent vegetables with a large patchwork of weeds.
5. Nurture your support network. Even if there is only one person to start with, you can build on it. Don't underestimate the importance of what you have to offer.
6. Expand your social network. Online social sites such as meetup. Com is an ideal place to meet people and to explore hobbies, interests and social groups.
7. Open your self-up, take risks, and allow yourself to be vulnerable. Since loneliness results in isolation, experiment by sharing aspects of yourself, including experiences, feelings, memories, dreams, desires, etc. This will help you feel more known and understood.
8. Ask for what you need. Find your voice. Tell people what you need from them to alleviate the loneliness. Friends respond to direct messages for help and support. Give it a try, you might be surprised!
9. Take action. Don't wait for an invitation. Be willing to take a risk, be proactive and invite people to share in your life, whether it is for coffee, lunch, a walk, an event or a gathering in your home.
10. Recognize the importance of being alone and enjoying solitude. Being alone is not the same as being lonely. Peace, quiet, freedom, space and the opportunity to connect with your deeper self.
11. Consider therapy. Counseling is something that is healthy and proactive that can help you overcome the self-defeating behaviors that exacerbate loneliness. With the support of a therapist, you can change your thinking and relationship patterns and achieve the life you want!