Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Gurgaon. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. H J Chhiber
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. H J ChhiberYour feedback matters!
I took medicine for shifting my periods late last month. I had it on 8th of june. Then I lost my virginity on 19th of june and it was with protection. I did not yet have my periods this month. I was close enough wit my partner this month but we did nt intercourse. But some ejections had fallen on on my lingerie. Is the any thing to worry? Or it can be just the side effect of the medicine I took last month?
MAM recent reports have confirmed that my HCG level is 1390 and it is confirmed pregnancy. I would not like to continue my pregnancy and want it to abort through medicine. I would like to ask that when is the right time to Take the medicine and what are it’s effects on the body.
Counting calories is one of the most popular ways of dietary management for weight management. It is not always easy to do when you're out or pressed for time, may be in a situation like dinner party, hiking, etc.
Here are some basic guidelines to follow when straight calorie counting is impractical.
1. Eat foods that are filling and low in calories. That means, as often as possible, your meals and snacks should include whole grains, such as brown rice, whole-wheat bread, and oatmeal, as well as legumes, such as lentils and other beans. And don't forget to fill at least half your plate with fruits and vegetables.
2. When you eat meat, cut out fat and cut down portion sizes. Choose lean cuts of meat and modest amounts about 3 or 4 ounces per serving (which is roughly the size of your palm).
3. Avoid fried foods. Frying foods adds fat and calories. For stove top cooking, it's better either to stir-fry foods in a non-stick pan lightly coated with a cooking-oil spray or to braise them in broth or wine. Baking, broiling, and roasting are also great options.
4. Choose low-fat or fat less dairy foods. Milk, yogurt, and cheese are good sources of protein and calcium, but the whole-milk versions of these dairy products are very high in fat.
5. Avoid fast foods. Hamburgers, chicken nuggets, french fries, and other fast-food staples tend to promote weight gain for two reasons. First, they are high in fat, calories, or both. Second, the" value meals" available at many fast-food chains are often excessively large and tempt you to overeat.
6. Avoid high-calorie, low-nutrient snacks. Chips and other deep-fried snacks are high in fat and therefore calories. But even snacks labelled" low-fat" are often high in calories because they contain large amounts of sugars and other carbohydrates.
7. Watch what you drink. Regular sodas, fruit juices, and, especially, alcoholic beverages are high in calories.
Source: health beat (harvard medical school)
I am 27 years old man and I married last 20 month back I want to have children and I tried for last 3 months it but not get success result so what I should do?
I have a pain in my right side of tummy and bleeding through urine. Dr. What should I have to do now, any suggestions?
Hello mam I am 24 year. I have problem with my menstrual cycle until I take some medicines my periods do not come. I am curious whether I will face any problem during my pregnancy?
Last year I gained n losses weight simultaneously. Bcoz of this reason I got stretch marks on my breast which is black reddish in colour. And not turn into white. I used veera aloevera cream on it. But it is not much affective. Now. I am pregnant of 6 months. And I heard that stretch stretch mark cream of fix drma company is best for stretch marks. Suggest me best cream or oil for the stretch marks which effective on old marks too.
Haldi is a vital spice used in the Indian cuisine and other south Asian cuisines. Also known as turmeric, it constitutes of some sugars, proteins, and resins, and is a ubiquitous Asian kitchen ingredient; almost every meal cooked has a dash of haldi in it. But apart from the colour, taste and aroma that it adds to the food, when added to milk, it becomes a magical potion known as desi haldi milk that can prevent and cure diseases.
Here are 5 life-long benefits of desi haldi milk:
1. Has anti-inflammatory properties: Haldi has anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant properties. According to Ayurveda, it has been named as the natural aspirin. Due to its anti-inflammatory properties, when combined with milk, it becomes a really useful drink that helps prevent cancer. It stops the growth of lung, skin, colon, breast, and prostate cancer, and for cancer patients, it helps reduce the side effects of chemotherapy. Additionally, haldi milk provides relief from arthritis pain and improves the flexibility of joints and muscles.
2. Is a blood purifier: Blood impurities can lead to severe health problems and desi haldi milk is considered an excellent blood purifier and cleanser if the principles of ayurveda are to be believed. It can revitalize and boost the blood circulation in the body. Acting as a blood thinner, haldi milk plays a significant role in eliminating all impurities from the blood vessels and lymphatic system of your body.
3. Helps control weight: Turmeric contains curcumin, an antioxidant capable of preventing inflammation of various cells of your body like fat, muscle, and pancreatic cells. This also results in lower risks of health issues arising due to obesity like high cholesterol levels, high blood sugar, insulin resistance and other metabolic problems. Also, haldi milk helps in the breakdown of dietary fat. This can be useful in controlling the weight.
4. Gives you healthier skin: Haldi is a very useful ingredient for battling skin issues. Drinking haldi milk helps in getting enviable glowing skin and can also be used for application on the face and body. Dipping a cotton ball into haldi milk and applying that to your face can help you get rid of any rash, skin redness or blotchy patches. Moreover, bathing in turmeric milk can be helpful in attaining soft, supple and radiant skin.
5. Ensures better bone health: Haldi milk is an excellent source of calcium, and has bone-strengthening properties, which are necessary to keep the bones healthy and strong. It also helps lower bone loss and prevent osteoporosis.
So go ahead, mix up the ever easily available haldi and milk from your kitchen, and drink up to a healthier you. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda and ask a free question.