Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Giryali
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. GiryaliYour feedback matters!
Period come back after taking unwanted 72 means, she is not pregnant or any chance of pregnancy tell me please.
Hello doctor. I had a history of 3 miscarriages. Now m preg again my hcg is doubling in every 48 hours. On 1st it was 67 and on 3rd it was 133 and on 5 th it was 320. Should I start hcg injections? Currently m taking susten sr 300 mg twice. Bigomet sr 500 mg twice as I have pcod. Ecosprin 75 mg once and folinext gold once daily. Bharglob injection on every 21 day enoxaparin 40 mg injection daily as there is a clot in last pregnancy.
I have suffered with vaginal infection, heavy itching for the last 2 months and consulted a lady doctor. Then used SURFAZ S N Cream, ALLEGRA 120 MG Tab. Now infection and itching completely cured but white scars are there around vagina. What shall I use to get rid off this problem?
My cousin is 14 years, not had menarche yet. She has body changes like breast development, pubic hair. Her LH level is 1.16, FSH 3.6, TSH and FT4 and prolactin normal. Pelvic ultrasound shows a simple cyst in right ovary of 3.5 cm. Should this be investigated further? Should she need any meds to get menarche? Is there any serious problem?
I m 19 year old my period is running and I have hard pain in navi why and what to do please suggest.
*I had got my periods on 19th last month (November). N I took ipill on 28th. Exactly 15 days later I got bleeding (But 6 days b4 I had penetration again. Whr he never ejaculated inside me.) Just a little everyday which lasted like for 5. Days. (Kind off like periods nly) shud I get my actual periods on 19th of December again?
My fiance has Irregularity in periods. She feels more weakness than normal. So please any suggestion?
While getting pregnant and conceiving a baby is a perfectly normal physical function that most women go through, there are certain conditions that may lead to untoward complications. In most cases, there are various treatments and precautionary measures once that happens. Yet, there are conditions like multiple gestation pregnancy, that may be difficult to contain and manage. A multiple gestation pregnancy is when a mother is carrying more than one fetus in her womb. This is a very rare condition that affects a few women and not all. Most of the multiple gestation pregnancies usually involve twins. However, others could include triplets or even quadruplets. One can know about the multiple pregnancies through an ultrasound exam.
There are women who are more likely to have more than one baby. These women include the following:
- Women over the age of 30
- Women with a family history of multiple gestation pregnancy
- Obese women
- Those who have undergone treatments for fertility
- Caucasian women
There are certain signs and symptoms to a multiple pregnancy that separates it from a regular one. These include the following:
- Highly sore breasts
- Simultaneous foetal movements in separate areas of the womb
- An enlarged uterus
- High levels of morning sickness
- Rise in the human chorionic gonadotropin and alpha-fetoprotein substances
- Multiple heartbeats
There are certain risks and complications that come along with a multiple gestation pregnancy. Complications with the babies include the following:
- Premature birth is the most common among those, i.e. delivery before 37 weeks.
- These infants incur health problems.
- Sometimes it could also lead to cerebral palsy or even certain learning or behaviourism problems.
- Spina bifida and congenial heart defects
- Unequal growth in either of the babies
- Underweight infants
- Twin-twin transfusion syndrome where the twins might have adjoined body parts.
There are many other complications that may lead to this condition. Other complications in the mother include the following:
- Pre-term labour
- Excessive amniotic fluid
- Post-partum depression
- Post-partum haemorrhage
- Premature birth
Women who are undergoing a multiple gestation pregnancy should be taken care of more efficiently. There are certain things that need to be taken care of. These include the following:
- Diet: Having a healthy diet is very important for a pregnant woman. Additional folic acid, calcium and iron are required. Also, a diet rich in protein is mandatory.
- Exercising: Yoga, walking and breathing exercises are great for women with multiple pregnancies. However, in the later stage, she should do lesser activities and indulge in some amount of bed rest.
- Genetic testing: If you have health problems that may be hereditary, tests like chorionic villus sampling are very important since one fetus might acquire the health problem while the other may not.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!