Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Geeta
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. GeetaYour feedback matters!
Post pregnancy, you may experience pain due to multiple reasons. However, such pain might subside within a few weeks, but still it is advisable that one should be prepared prepared for all kinds of discomfort post pregnancy, such as the pain you endure while breastfeeding or the epidural pain. If you have undergone surgery, then there may be pain due to surgical incisions as well. One should keep herself hydrated all throughout and be patient while trying to deal with such post pregnancy pain.
Managing pain depends on the type of pain you are experiencing. Below is a summarized account of the different types of pain one might go through and how to come out of it.
- Incisions: In case the delivery occurs by the caesarian procedure, you might have to endure pain from the incisions. The pain generally lasts till all the incisions heal, so you will require pain medications to get relief from the pain.
- Uterine contractions: The uterus needs to return to its normal size after the delivery. The pain from these contractions tends to increase with subsequent pregnancies. Like incisions, pain medications will be administered to help you get relief from the pa
- Vaginal dryness: A woman’s vagina tends to be dry while she is breastfeeding. This can cause pain if you want to indulge in sexual intercourse. In this regard, lubricants (preferably water based) are a good way to treat vaginal dryness.
- Engorgement of the breast: When a woman starts lactating, her breasts tend to become fuller and thus, cause minor but persisting pain. A breast pump (used to extract milk from a woman’s breasts), in this case, can relieve you of such pain.
- Back pain: Pregnancy related stress and strain can often lead to back pain. This back pain usually stems from holding the baby and breastfeeding it. If it so happens, you can consider changing your posture while breastfeeding and taking warm baths twice a day to get rid of the backaches.
- Joint pain: There may be pain in your joints such as the one in your wrists, hands and feet. This usually occurs due to all the chemical changes that your body undergoes during pregnancy. Pain medications and stretches can help ease this sort of a pain.
- Pain in the legs: Post pregnancy leg pain is caused because of all the fluids that are administered intravenously. Once the content of fluids in the body reduces, the pain tends to subside. However, any sign or symptom of blood clots or visible redness in the legs might warrant medical attention at the earliest.
- Headaches: This is the most common type of pain that can result from a pregnancy. Headaches are caused due to hormonal imbalances, insomnia and stress that you may experience. It is advisable to not take any pain medication in this regard as painkillers can interfere with your bodily hormones even more, given that headaches are usually not something to worry about. Drink plenty of water and try to get ample rest; this should take care of the pain automatically. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a pain management specialist.
I have the pain in both breast on the tip of the breast if it is any dangerous to health. Please advise.
My husband fingers my umbical cord hole and vagina at every night. Is it safe for him to have its taste everyday. Will he catchup any diseases, well I do not hav any diseases by now.
Docter mujhe janna h ki agar koi female ka 3 ya 4 pysical relation h aur sex without protection hua h matlav sperms ejaculate hokar male ne female k andar hi dala h sabhimale ne jinse female ka relation h means 4ro ne sperms apna us female k andar dala sex krte waqt to ek k sth relation hua fir 5 month bad dusre se hua fur one month bad third male se hua sav ka without condum hua sperms female k andar gya aur woh ipill kha kr pregency se bachti thi sav male k sth sex k bad woh ipill khati thi to kya 3 4 male se sex krne se sperms sav male ka matlav 3 4 male ka andar jane se fir sav male se krne k bad 72 hrs k andar ipill khane se kya us female hairfall hota h jinka 4 ya 5 male sperms unke andar jata h to (vagina k andar) sex krte waqt becoz woh female without condum sex krti thi aur pregnancy se bachne k liye ipill khati thi har male partner k liye kya 4, 5 male partners ka sperms jane se hairfall hota h.
My wife (24) is suffering from vaginal infection problem at the time of urinating and due to this problem she feel fever and weakness. She consulted with the doctor and he said it is the infection.
I never suffered from menstrual problem yet but last month I got 15 days late with large amount of blood flow and back ache. Pls hlp me wat shld I do.:)
Men (quite rightly) assume there's a long (long) list of what they do wrong in bed with women, mainly because our sexual systems are more complicated than his.
But don't assume this means we can do no wrong.
- His orgasm might well be more automatic and guaranteed, but that doesn't mean he doesn't find certain sexual behaviours a complete turn off.
- Indeed, men hate it when wo men are too noisy when they're in earshot of others, scratch his back and are too self conscious about your body.
- Here are ten things that consistently top his hate list.
- Suggesting you watch porn together. Then hating his reaction to it.
- Being too noisy when others can hear
- Lying back and taking it
- As in adopting the'dead starfish' position and not moving a muscle.
- Going to the loo just before sex and not washing afterwards
- Scratching his back