Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. G Geeta KrishnanYour feedback matters!
Hi I am 20 years old boy. In day by day my weight is increasing. So please can you tell me what is the procedure to decrease my weight.
Can I take the mentioned medicine on my own if I think the symptoms are there. I am a patient of diabetes is it permissible to do so without proper prescription.
I have urine problem in vain of libido as calcium has blocked and as such I am taking Urimax-capsules is there any side effect? for remove calcium please suggest treatment.
I am 72 years old suffering from arthritis of knees for last 10 yrs. X-ray report says cartilages have disappeared. I feel pain while walking and don't take any pain killer. I am hypertensive, diabetic and little obese. How can I overcome the pain during movement?
My blood pressure is 154/60. Khana khane ke bad pat bhari ho jata h.or gas ban ne lagti h.khana khane ke 1 ghante bad hi pressure ban ne lagta h or 1 din me 3 bar fresh hona pdta h.kya pat ki problem se blood pressure badta h .or kitna badta.
My age is 35. I was teacher. Now I left my job. Now a days whenever i tired on stressed. My throat and voice get affected. Sometimes my voice sounds like a man. Sometimes I cant speak. I got bad throat. Please help me with this
I have backpain since 2 weeks I do not know its cause plzz suggest me which medicine I required to use.
Am I depressed? I sleep a lot. I have anxiety problem. Few of my family member has depression. I m too lethargic. I delay my work for months. N I don do at times. I have enrolled myself in painting class 1 n half months back n I didn't go till now. I was average in studies I could not finish my degree. And I blame my extended family for that. My kids specially my girl doesn't love me cause I have been hitting her n yelling her recently. I look for love. I have a husband who is v gud. But I feel empty I don know what I want? my life has become aimless n jobless. I feel v much unwanted. My parents r not that gud. They hardly call me. I want my life to be full of love n happiness. But it is not what shud I do. People think m blessed I have everything one can dream. What shud I do to make it colourful?
I have pain in my abdomen from last two week. I usually have less vision since last I get directly contact with the sun. I. Also have loose motion since last I attended a party of my brother marriage anniversary to reduce the the pain I had an Aristozyme though it relived a lot but it again started to pain it also causes anxiety which lead to the tension and depression all time whenever I get into study my head pains a lot and also I could not able to remember any term gor long time.
I always feel problem of constipation. I have acidity problem. I also phase problem of gastric. Please suggest me proper solution.
She is suffering from pcos from long time. And her 1 month of the 3 month treatment has been Completed. So how do she know that she is getting better. She had period of 5 days last month. please tell me the all symptoms of getting better.
I was sick last two weeks with mouth ulcer and feverish. After two weeks also feeling very tired. Could not do any work continuously. Please help me.
The last few decades have seen obesity has grown as the new social evil. One of the major culprits is the reduced physical activity and sedentary lifestyle that has become the norm. It is therefore not surprising that weight loss is on everybody's personal goals. In a lot of cases, ironically, the methods and techniques have involved turning the clock back, what was being done a couple of decades ago. Let us look at using stairs for example. From an engineering point of view, elevators and escalators were a major focus area in the 1900s and 2000s. However, now, stair designs that are easy on the body are the highlight.
Let us look at some facts related to weight loss and climbing stairs. These should provide you sufficiently good reasons to start using the stairs next time when you have a choice.
- Fact 1: Climbing stairs help burn more calories per minute than jogging. It is declared as a 'vigorous exercise'.
- Fact 2: Climbing a step helps you burn about 0.2 calories and going down burns 0.05, so to burn 1 calorie, all you need to do is go up 5 steps or go down 20 steps.
- Fact 3: However, though the number of calories burned is less by going downstairs, the muscles and joints used for getting down stairs are different. Using stairs to go up and down should be regularly practiced.
- Fact 4: Climbing stairs require about 9 times more energy than sitting and about 7 times more energy than required to take the lift.
- Fact 5: For going up or down 3 to 4 flights of stairs, taking the stairs helps save about 15 minutes of valuable time (most of it waiting for the lift to arrive).
- Fact 6: Regular use of stairs safeguards you against heart disease, diabetes, muscle weakness and stroke.
- Fact 7: Endorphins are released when you climb stairs, which also induce a feeling of well-being.
- Fact 8: Overweight people burn more calories by climbing stairs.
- Fact 9: Taking one step at a time in more beneficial than taking two at a time. Calories are burned gradually, but more efficiently.
- Fact 10: Climbing stairs is eco-friendly as well, as it reduces carbon emissions. Just another reason why you should avoid the lift!