Find numerous Rheumatologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Rheumatologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Rheumatologists online in Gurgaon. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Itching
Treatment of Allergic Rhinitis
Treatment of Food Allergy
Treatment of Flowing Nose
Treatment of Egg Allergy
Treatment of Drug Allergy
Treatment of Milk Allergy
Treatment of Allergy and related Disorder
Treatment of Systemic Lupus Erythematosus
Treatment of Hayfever
Treatment of Leukocyte Adhesion Deficiency
Treatment of Immune Disorders
Treatment of Common Variable Immunodeficiency
Treatment of Graft-Versus-Host Disease
Submit a review for Dr. Divya AgarwalYour feedback matters!
I have knee pain last three weeks what can I do I play kabbadi game last three weeks please help me.
I am 1991 born, I feel knee pain sometimes not frequently. May I know the reasons behind this and please recommend me fruits that I should consume to avoid this in future.
I am 52 years old now a days I am getting pain in my both knees is there any test I have to under go so that we will come to know what exactly the deficiency is their. I therefore request you to suggest some permanent remedy for this.
Sir, Namaste. I am from Nellore, Andhra Pradesh. Present age is 68 completed and 69 running. For the last 6 years I am suffering from arthritis. At present I am unable to walk briskly, of course attending my day to day work. By profession I was a lecturer in government college and retired in 2006. I took treatment in Arya Vaidya Sala, Kottakkal, Kerala. It helped me a lot. Still using those oils and medicines like yogaraja guggilam and pinda tailam. Orthopedics suggest knee surgery. Is it necessary? Suggest permanent solution sir, Thank you with regards yours faithfully esm prasad.
My wife, aged 45 years, is suffering from osteoarthritis and is having acute pain on the right leg now. She had this problem initially on her left leg since the delivery of her second child and has been diagnosed as the above condition and was under medication (both ayurvedic and allopathic) for a few months till the pain got subsided. As this problem persists, we have already consulted with an orthopedic about the nagging pain and he has suggested a knee replacement surgery based on the x-ray images taken recently. We request an opinion from you on the alternative ways available (for instance, ayurvedic).
I am 51 years old and having weight of 89-90 kgs and faced ligament problem in knee. Doctor suggested to reduce weight but not able to cope up it. Kindly advise for reducing the weight.
I have more pains of legs I. E. Only below the n Knee. I am going walking daily for 45 min to 1hr in morning.
I have knee pain and forgetfulness a lot and doing spelling mistake even for simple words I already knew. I had b12 deficiency which continued about 2 years but I dont have now and still my condition getting bad.
Here are some problems related to joint and knee
Impact of Overweight on Joint and Knee
Hi! I’m Lokendra Tomar. I’m Weight loss and Wellness Coach.
I believe in sharing true knowledge so that you can take care of your own health and you become your own doctor.
If you are having a problem of joint pain, knee pain, back pain, and you are overweight then, this is a double trouble for you because you cannot exercise and without exercise when you are eating you’ll gain weight.
One of the most important reasons for this joint pain and the back pain is acidic environment in the body and what is this acidic environment – when you eat more of the acidic food.
If you divide food into two categories –
there are foods which are alkaline in nature and there are foods which are acidic in nature. Grains, sugar, processed food, non-veg, even a processed beverages, alcoholic nonalcoholic even those packed juices they are acidic in nature. Fruits, vegetables, dry fruits, nuts, fats and oil, they are all alkaline in nature. So, if you are eating more of the acidic food then, your body becomes acidic then, your bone loses calcium and magnesium, they loses their strength which leads to the acidic environment and which leads to the weaker bones which leads to the pain in the bone. So, if you are having pains in the joint and you are willing to lose weight you have to follow an alkaline diet that means you strictly avoid those grain based food, those animal based food and you go on more of a vegetable based food so, eat more of the vegetables, fruits, nuts, and fats and oil and one single alkaline drink which can help you a lot in losing 8 to 10 kgs in three months.Let me tell you a secret formula of alkaline drink is take a glass of water, squeeze a lemon, add a little amount of baking soda into it. Drink this twice a day and you’ll lose 8 to 10 kgs in just three months.
People those who are having joint pain and willing to lose weight; they can book an appointment online through Lybrate.
My mother age is 41. She is suffering from arthritis. She got much pain in winter in her hands and foot. What to do.
What r the disease related to knee pain does psoriasis causes knee pain or climbing steps regularly affect the knee. With this I tested h pylori positive 2 years back n still suffering from it please want to get rid of this.
Osteoarthritis (OA) is a degenerative disease that affects the various bone joints, leading to painful movement and thereby limiting the patient's mobility. Knees, hips, joints of hands and legs are affected.
Symptoms of OA: The symptoms revolve around the bones and joints including:
- Pain and stiffness of the joints
- Swelling of the joints
- Inability to form a clench
- Difficulty holding things
- Stooped posture
- Weakness of legs and hands
- Reduced height over time.
In most people with OA, the options in allopathy are limited to nonsteroidal analgesics to control pain and in severe cases, surgical correction.
However, homeopathy takes into account the triggering symptoms, the associated symptoms, and the status of the immune system before deciding on a treatment regimen.
With this holistic approach, homeopathy achieve the following:
- Reduce the pain, swelling ,and stiffness
- Slows the pace of further degeneration
- Improves mobility of the affected joint(s)
- Improves the body's overall immune system, thereby allow the body to promote healing on its own
- Homeopathic intervention in the early phases is particularly helpful, as it will arrest disease progression
- It also enable better absorption of minerals and nutrients essential for bone health. This allows healing of existing bone fractures and avoids further bone damage by strengthening the bones.
- Homeopathic treatment also enables the body's chemical state to withstand stress and illnesses better.
- It vitalizes the body's natural healing and ability to repair itself, to create a better state of health and well-being
Some of the popular homeopathic medications based on areas and associated symptoms are listed below:
- Bryonia Alba: Pain worsened with movement, relieved with rest; associated with swelling and stiffness of the joints; difficulty in climbing stairs.
- Calcarea Carbonica: Swelling and pain that is worsened when getting up from a seated position. The joints feel cold and painful.
- Sulphur: Worse with climbing stairs, prolonged standing, feeling of warmth in the knees.
- Colcynthis: Cramping pain improved by pressure.
- Rhus Toxicodendron: Pain when getting up from a seated position.
- Pulsatilla Nigricans: Associated with muscle stiffness and cramping.
- Antimonium Crudum: The pain pain gets worse in cold weather, improved by applying something warm)
- Benzoic Acid: There is an associated crackling sound when the fingers are moved or if there are nodes in the area of joints. . The urine is highly offensive in these people.
- Calcara Fluorica: There are stony hard nodes formed in the joint area, greatly reducing the mobility.
These medications are safe, completely natural, do not induce habit formation, and are approved by FDA. They don't just treat the symptoms but help manage the patient as a whole. This justifies why homeopathy is definitely a good option in treating osteoarthritis. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.