Find numerous Rheumatologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Rheumatologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Rheumatologists online in Gurgaon. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Itching
Treatment of Allergic Rhinitis
Treatment of Food Allergy
Treatment of Flowing Nose
Treatment of Egg Allergy
Treatment of Drug Allergy
Treatment of Milk Allergy
Treatment of Allergy and related Disorder
Treatment of Systemic Lupus Erythematosus
Treatment of Hayfever
Treatment of Leukocyte Adhesion Deficiency
Treatment of Immune Disorders
Treatment of Common Variable Immunodeficiency
Treatment of Graft-Versus-Host Disease
Submit a review for Dr. Divya AgarwalYour feedback matters!
I want to know that after knee replacement surgery why there is a numbness outside knee. Is it normal or any complications is there?
I am 25 years old and I fall down while playing no injury happened but I got shock from Knee upto half an hour I am unable to walk and after that it is ok. After few months same happened I went for X Ray and scanning but nothing defect found. Recently one week back also same happened What may be the cause.
Sir I am in a job in which I which I have to stand 8 hours n due to standing job their is lil pain in my knees n whole leg? What to do? How to fix it?
Pain in knee from last 1 year. Sometime less sometimes high. After straight banging with road MRI and xray shows noting technician says.
Sir, I am a shuttle badminton player. Since few days my knee paining. When I bend the leg and sit in squat position I could not walk properly. I could not even jerk or stretch my left leg. No problem with right leg. Pls solve my problem. Thank you sir/ madam.
I am suffering 1 year ago my first operation is not success Problem are � 1. Non union (femur) 2. Stiff knee I need help please call me this no.
I'm 65 year ol women. I'm suffering for severe knee pain. I have consulted a physician and following his medication as advised. Still I have severe knee pain. Please advice which specialized doctor I should consult and what are the treatment available for this situation. Please advice.
A 42 years old woman suffering from gout. She is avoiding purine rich foods and red meats. Drinking cherry juice and taking a tablespoon of baking soda dissolved in warm water everyday. Also soaking her feet in cold and warm water alternatively all this with medication yet relief is less. Are there any home remedies other than the above mentioned that give relief from gout?
I fell down in feb 15 and right from then, I have pain in right leg near knee and ankle. I find that in sitting posture the pain is less and it is more especially when I climb or go down through the steps. I applied oil and massaged. But the pain, though not severe, is persisting. What I should do? I had undergone cabg a decade back and I am taking medicines for that. As such, I do not want to take pain killers. Soliciting your kind response.
I am 44 years old, male when I walk I fall down because my knees are weak when I walk any taper & when I climb down stairs I fall down.
Why Surgery For Knee Pain, Slip Disc Or Other Joint Pain? When Homeopathy Can Give You Permanent Relief!
Pain may occur either when a joint move or when it is at rest. Sometimes, the pain might from stem of the muscles, ligaments, or tendons. It can be knee joint pain, shoulder joint pain, or frozen shoulder, neck pain or cervical spondylitis, back pain or lumbar spondylitis, heel pain. Examples of such conditions include tendinitis and bursitis can be cured permanently with the help of homoeopathy only.
Arthritis may be associated with the pelvis or spine joints. Different disorders affect different joints and the causes and treatment options vary accordingly. There are some disorders which affect the same joint on both the sides of the body, such as both hands and the knees. In certain disorders, the pain resulting from arthritis keeps on moving from one joint to another (migratory arthritis).
The most common joint disorders are
- Fibromyalgia (widespread tenderness and pain in the muscles), pain in whole body and tiredness
- Bursitis (inflammation of the joint cushions) or tendinitis (inflammation of the tissues which connect the bone to the muscle)
- Knee joint pain: Swollen and painful knee due to torn ligament or tendon, pain in back of knee due to baker’s cyst, less synovial fluid in knee joints cause friction and stiffness in joints.
- Shoulder joint pain or frozen shoulder: Shoulder becomes inflamed and stiff, greatly restricting motion (can’t raise arms) and causing pain. Pain is usually constant, worse at night, and aggravate in cold weather. Due to surgery or arm fracture lead immobility during recovery causes shoulder capsule to stiffen. Mostly females above 40 age or diabetic people are affected by this.
- Neck pain or cervical spondylitis: The symptoms of this are pain around the shoulder blade, stiff neck, headache mostly in back of head. Patients will complain of pain, tingling and numbness along the arms and fingers. Holding neck in an uncomfortable position for prolonged period at the time of working on computer/laptop aggravate it. Smoking, heavy lifting also causes it.
- Back pain or lumbar spondylitis: This happens because of deformity or abnormal spine curvature, inflammation of the vertebra and some amount of fusing, which gives painful stiffness in back. Pain and discomfort aggravate when standing, sitting, or walking.
- Heel pain: This occurs either under the heel (plantar fasciitis) or just behind it (Achilles tendinitis. In Post-static dyskinesia (pain after rest), symptoms tend to be worse just after getting out of bed in the morning, and after a period of rest during the day. After a bit of activity symptoms often improve a bit.
- Most of the time, the root cause is arthritis. However, the reasons which cause arthritis are different from each other, in the way:
- The types of joints involved.
- The number of joints involved.
- Whether the central area of the skeleton is involved or not.
- Whether it is (a) acute arthritis (sudden) (b)chronic arthritis (longstanding)
- Acute arthritis which affects multiple joints can be due to:
- Viral infections
- A chronic disorder which was already present in any joint
- Chronic arthritis causing pain in multiple joints is most commonly due to:
Warning Signs Include
- Swelling and redness of the joints.
- Fever, chills or sweat.
- Pain, immobility, Stiffness in joint
- Difficulty in walking, limiting range of motion in joint
Homoeopathic mode of treatment is very effective in treating joint pains. Homeopathic medicines treat joint pains by moderating the activity of immune system. They help to reduce joint inflammation and symptoms including pain, swelling and stiffness of joints.
Homoeopathy offers a wide range of medicines for rheumatoid arthritis. Yet, there is not any single treatment for all problems associated with this condition. The most appropriate Homoeopathic medicine for rheumatoid arthritis is selected based on an in-depth analysis of individual symptoms. Medicine will be selected on the basis of their characteristic symptom indications and these medicines give miraculous results. For getting early results we need to take following management with medication:
- The application of heat with a heating pad will lessen the pain to a great extent.
- Cold application with ice cubes wrapped in a cloth will provide relief.
- A sling or splint bag immobilizes the joint, which relieves the pain.
“Consult with a good qualified homeopathic doctor as soon as possible for permanent cure.”
I started to go gym. Need to know maximum time period I can walk on treadmill to avoid any bad medical condition now or in future.. Does 40 min daily walk on average speed of 4 cn harm my knees or something else?
I had an injury ligament 2 years back in my left knee. After lot of physiotherapy Its still hurts a lot. I have done 3 MRI also. But no doctor is able to make out the reason of pain. Could you please suggest any solution. Thanks.
Doctors in Patna have advised both knee replacement to my mother who is 72 years old. I am based in Patna and can visit you for the surgery. I just need to ask few basic questions. 1. How long does a patient need to stay in the hospital, from surgery to stitch removal? 2. Can the surgery be done on the same day or next day we visit you for first consultation? If not then after how many days? 3. Can both knees be replaced at the same time? If not then how many does interval required? 4. How much will it cost for both knees replacement? I understand that the answer will vary for each patient, but I will be grateful if you could give some rough idea so that we can plan our journey and arrange for the money.Please tell.
I was doing my workout from past one month including 3 to 4 km running, 2 sets (20) of ladder up and Down and 1 hour gym session in morning. But from last saturday while doing Squat exercise there is lots of pain going on my lower legs. Below knee. Now I am unable to run not even 1 km. My physical test of running 1.6 km in 6.30 minute is coming next week but due to pain I am unable to run Please suggest something better and how to to increase my running so I complete on time. Thanks in Advance.
This question is for my mom. She has joint pain in her knees. According the result of xray doctor said that she has lost her bones continuously. So what should she do to solve this problem?
He suffering from knee pain since last year he always take painkiller since last year. Last three or four days he didn't take painkiller. Now he couldn't walk, his knee swell, what can we do for pain and swell and instant relief so that he can walk.
Osteoarthritis is the main problem in old age disorder, 7 out of 10 people is suffering from osteoarthritis in his/her life after 60year of age, majority of cases are untreated, they are taking or desiring some home remedies that can help in reducing the knee joint pain.... You can use 5o grm of Dry ginger powder + 50 gms of Turmeric powder mixed it and takes in a vessels, now 3-4 tsf of this mixture 2 tsf of veneger or lemon juice or tamirendus (Imali patra swaras) hot water as required make paste apply over the knee joints and around the knee joints, keep it up to dry.. after that you may wash it with lukewarm water and apply any oil over the joints, protect the knees from open air for 1 hrs, your pain will be subsided fastly. if more problems you can apply daily otherwise you can use on the alternate day, or weekly. Please give us feedback after try..