Lybrate.com has top trusted Neurologists from across India. You will find Neurologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurologists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Deepak Kumar
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Surgery Of The Facial Nerve
Radiofrequency Neurotomy Procedure
Spine Surgery Treatment
Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi) Treatment
Treatment of Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi)
Assistive Walking Device Training
Vagus Nerve Stimulation ( Epilepsy )
Submit a review for Dr. Deepak KumarYour feedback matters!
À person suffering from Parkinson disease have any chance to have blindness? Is he prone to blindness? What should be the we do to stop damage of eyesight?
How can I came over insomnia? I can't sleep at midnight. I am facing a big trouble in a daytime. Can you please suggest some way?
I have problem of hand & head shaking (vibration) why this occurs? My father has this problem from there birth? Is this problem remain lifetime.
This is regarding my brother in law. He has been experiencing seizures since childhood whenever he has a lack of sleep the previous night. Recently we got his EEG, MRI (FOR EPILEPSY PROTOCOL) and other blood tests done which was referred by Dr., Mumbai. All the tests were normal and the doctor prescribed Valprol CR 200 thrice daily for 2 years and also said that if the medicines are taken on time for the said period then the condition would be cured forever. So could you please confirm me is it true if the medications are taken on time then he would lead a seizure free life forever? Please let me know.
M suffering with problem of migraine. M taking alopathic medicine regularly. M suffering with headache since 5 days. N its nt even relax for a minute. M taking 5 to 6 painkillers name Headfree daily. Bt still m nt fine. Please suggest any home remedy or any other treatment life homoeopathy or ayurvedic. please tell as soon as possible.
Hello sir I checkup my serum creatinine and the results are 1.16 mg/dl and also check serum urea the result is 28. 20 mg/dl. Please help me its normal or not I am. Worried.
Meri mom ki age h 45. Meri mom k pair mai dard hota hai or pair mai chanchanahat hoti hai pair sunn ho jata hai. Elbow mai bi dard hota 1year se aisa ho rha h ab toh jyada hota h. Give me a some better tips.
The most powerful and amazing organ in our body is the brain. It differs from many other organs of our body not only by its shape, but also by its special type of cell called neurons. When these cells gets affected or dead it can never be reverted or regenerated which is the most exclusive nature found only in brain cells. The cells in other parts of our body has the capacity to regenerate (can be replaced or new one can be grown or produced), but brain cells are exception. Hence any damage to the brain, injury or trauma is really a crucial thing to be considered with utmost care.
Brain surgeries really need skill, proper training, confidence and intelligence to perform this highly complicated and risky surgery.
Brain surgeries are performed to:
- Remove the brain tissues that are grown abnormally
- Aneurysm is clipped to prevent flow of blood cliff off an aneurysm
- Biopsy purpose or to remove the tumour
- Make a nerve free
- Drain the abnormal blood or clot collection or to drain any excessive fluid collection caused by infection.
- To implant artificial electronic device as a treatment for conditions like Parkinson's disease
- Biopsy: A part of brain tissue is removed for the brain or whole tumour is removed.
- Craniotomy: The skull bone is opened to remove tumour, an aneurysm and drain fluid or blood from infection.
- Minimally invasive endonasal endoscopic surgery: Endoscopic devices are inserted through the nose to remove the lesions or tumour.
- Minimally invasive neuroendoscopy: Similar to endonasal surgery but small incision is made.
- Anaesthesia risks like breathing difficulty, allergic reaction to medications, excessive bleeding or clots and infection.
- Risk related to the brain surgeries are seizures, coma, swelling of brain, infection to brain or meanings, surgical wound infection that intrudes to the brain structures, abnormal clot formation and bleeding.
- General risks include muscle weakness, disturbances in memory, speech, vision, coordination, balance and other functions that are controlled by the brain. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Neurosurgeon.