Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Dayanand MadanYour feedback matters!
I get frequent anxiety episodes, due to any smallest reason resultenting to bp and headaches. Please advice. What to do?
I have a severe headache from 2 days. Its getting higher n higher. Help me out doctor please as soon as possible.
I am female 27, I am 31 weeks pregnant. I have a small amniotic band in my lower uterine segment in periplacental region. Would it cause any harm to my baby? Any precautions to be taken? How can I protect my baby?
I have been having presence of occult blood in my urine since maybe prior to but was identified in 1992. Later on it was identified that there was a stone in the kidney. During Dec 2014, there was traces of visible blood in the urine for about 4 hours. On conducting sonography and X-ray there was no stone identified. Right now on urine examination, there has been traces of puss cells. Kindly advice the cause and the remedial action to be taken.
Hi doctor, I am observing throbbing pain in my head since last 15 days. It increases some times so bad that paracetamol or disprin doest work. The intensity increases and decreases but the headache doesn't go. Surprising to have headache right in the morning when I get up.
From today morning my hand are shivering little bit and heart is beating faster than normal and also I am feeling weak. Can you help me with this?
Sir I am 18 years old and my height is 5 feet 2 inch. I want to increase my height. .can you suggest some ways which could help me out.
I am20years old make and I am having pimples a lot from last two year and my skin becomes oily so what should I Soto pimples from my face.
Respected doctor. I m very slim I want to be a healthy body. Please set my diet. Which makes me healthy.
As they say, it is all in the mind. The chemical and psychological correlation between the brain and intercourse is way too high. Arousal and physical gratification are chemical reactions and with watching porn, what starts as an innocent indulgence can play a major role in these chemical pathways and alter the natural course of things.
What many people don’t realize is that by watching too much porn, the mind’s channeling is affected and therefore the levels of satisfaction are altered. Read on to know some ways that porn harmfully affects your body.
- Personal disconnect: By watching too much porn, a person does not need a partner to get aroused and satisfied. In most cases, the porn and the re-runs of it induce the arousal and gratification. Therefore, when there is an actual partner involved, their role is minimalized and therefore they feel neglected. The partner never feels wanted or satisfied in these relationships.
- Kills libido: Because the person connect is so less, there is no drive to enjoy a good sexual relationship. The partner is not required to turn the addicted person on and so there is no sex drive. There is no role for cajoling, cuddling, or anything that gets personal. It is a mechanical process, and therefore, for the partner, it can be a very harrowing experience. The definition of “normal” keeps changing and evolving for the porn watcher, which may not be easily accepted by the partner. This can lead to a lot of expectation mismatch and failing relationships.
- Short-lived: Because watching porn is all about satisfying the urge for yourself, it is only that in the mind. There is no consideration for a foreplay or intimacy or what the other person could be wanting. This makes it very selfish, leaving a wide gap in terms of loss of intimacy, which is very much expected here.
- Playing it rough: Most people who watch porn gradually move to violent forms of sex and therefore expect to follow it in their lives too. This again can lead to forced impersonal sexual experiences which leave both the partners very unhappy.
- Mechanical: In most porn watchers, the end result is not to enjoy the whole act but to reach a high and be done with it. This makes it mechanical, again adding to the bitterness in the relationship.
- Selfish behavior: As noted in all of the above instances, it always becomes too much of what one person wants. There is very less consideration for the partner, which makes your relationship unhealthy.
So, while watching porn is one’s personal decision, but watching it within a certain limit may keep you from its side effects, and not let it rule your sexual expectations.