Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Chetna Bansal
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Chetna BansalYour feedback matters!
I am getting married in a fortnight. I and my fiancée are very excited about our first night sex. I want to know how many rounds of sex are advisable on the first night as we both are virgins. Also how many rounds should we do every night without causing any damage to our organs as we want to have a very long and happy sex life. Thank you in advance.
I am 26 years old girl, today I have safe sexed by using condom, and in my vagina there is too much pain ,while going to pee it also pain, just like there is cut here. Can you please tell me how to get remedy of this pain, or is there is any cream available in the market.
What is the cost of hiv and vdrl tests in bangalore? does government hospitals do these tests? and is vdrl test for syphilis test only? what tests for other stds?
Hi, My friend took ipill for the first time and she is 24, will it have adverse effects even though she was not pregnant n she took I pill.
Hsg test is only the test to confirm the blockage if another test is confirm the blockage please suggest me.
I have a unprotected sex and bow I have little bit rashes on my body but its not reddish colour and I have a hand pain a week ago is this a symptoms of aid.
Here are tips of Homeopathic treatments
Hello, friends, I am Dr. Meghna Gupta. I am a homeopath the sweet pill doctor. Today we will talk about homeopathy. Homeopathy is a medical science development of Dr. Samuel Hanhnemann, a German physician. The principle behind the science is similia similibus curantur that is like cures like. In simple whatever substance can cause disease in large quantities can also cure the disease in small quantities. This is the principle behind this science. You must have seen that homeopathy is getting popular day by day. What is the reason behind this? The reason is that you try to treat the patient as a whole not only disease part. Try to give as less medicine as possible in minute doses in the gentlest way with least suffering and we try to treat the person as a whole, he feels better as a whole.
Sometimes the person comes to me ma’am this also, this problem which I didn’t even tell has also been cured that is the beauty of homeopathy. What I have seen in my practice in nowadays that most of the problems are psychosomatic disorders that are the disease first comes in the mind and then travels to the body. Though this is not true for all the cases that come to us yes it is appropriate for most of the cases that come to us. Why? Because we have so much stress relationships in life nowadays, such busy life, such sedentary lifestyles but very busy lifestyles, high-pressure jobs, competitiveness.
So many people are having problems like gastrointestinal disorders, acidity, acid reflux, hypertension, Blood pressure, thyroid, PCOD’s, diabetes, hair fall, sinusitis, headaches, migraines and so on and homeopathy has shown wonderful results in all these things. Apart from these, we have very good results in female disorders, in child disorders, allergies from pollens, cold, dust, obstinate children and so on the list is endless and we have actually treated very well the patients of Dengue, malaria, typhoid, and jaundice. What I try to do in my clinic that I try to take very detailed case history of the person like his likes and dislikes his past family history, his own family history, and his relationship with his spouse, the relationship between his own parents, his birth history, his reaction to temperatures, his work life, the kind of work he does.
Why do you take so many questions? Why? Because we want to individualize the patients to an extent as possible so that we are giving him only one medicine which can take care of all the problems like you must not have seen in every case every side has its own limitations so homeopathy has its limitations but still it has been a very wonderful science and we are blessed to have such a nice science in our own reach. It’s a boon for us, the mankind. When I see the wonderful results of this science I fall in love with this science every day.
If you want to know more about homeopathy and wonderful results it has you are very free to come to my clinic at MediEval or you can connect with me on Lybrate for online consultation. Thank you. Stay healthy.
Hello, I would like to inform you that I am unable to conceive baby. Kindly suggest which food and fruits suitable for me. Thanks Rashmi.
Does masturbation looses vagina for women. Will there be any problem in getting pregnant if we have that habit.
She had unprotected sex after how many days of sex we can do the test to know whether she is pregnant or not urine pregnancy test.
I am 29 weeks pregnant. I feel movement of fetus randomly but not the kicks or may be I am not able to recognize it as this is my first pregnancy. Also will the movements increase in upcoming weeks?
I have pcos. I am trying to conceive I had my periods on 6 june and on 3rd day (9 june) of period I took humog injection and then on 11 and 13 june I took same injection. On 16 june done with sonography of ovulation study in it 16 and 15 mm two focille on right ovary and 16 and 17 mm 3 focille on left ovary observed Et is 8 mm. After sonography doctor inject hcg injection. And on 19 june to till today I am trying to conceive how many chances of me to get pregnant doctor gave me fegest 200 (progesterone sustain tablet) for 20 day also. I am hypothyroid with irregular periods.
In today’s world, females have the advanced technique of shaping up their breast. It is a part of their overall persona and beauty. There are breast reduction surgeries that can work wonder in reducing the size of the breast. The reduction of the breast does not only give you a beautiful appearance but also uplifts your confidence.
When to Go For Breast Reduction
You can consider breast reduction if your breasts are too large for your body. Large breasts can also cause neck, back or shoulder pain. You can also go for surgery if one of the breasts is large and the other one is smaller.
Pros of breast reduction
- Your breasts will be in proper shape and will look firm.
- You will get rid of the neck, back, and shoulder pain.
- You can wear anything and look good.
Cons of breast reduction
- The surgery could lead to decreased sensation in some portions.
- The breasts might look uneven after surgery.
- You could develop problems while breastfeeding may be a problem.
Breast augmentation is one of the greatest plastic surgery operations that is done in hospitals across the globe. Gone are the days, when you would sit back home and blame nature for your shaggy breasts. You have the gift of plastic surgery to come to your rescue. Breast augment can enhance the beauty of your breast and uplifts its features. In this process, the implant is put under the pectoral muscle so that you can still breastfeed your infant if needed.
The process is executed with the help of a small 4cm incision. The recovery process takes a week’s time. Breast augmentation can be carried out in a surgical centre or in any hospital’s outpatient facility. It doesn’t require a hospital stay in most cases. In some selected cases only, the procedure is done using local anaesthesia. In those cases, the patient stays awake. The breast region is made numb.
What to expect during the procedure?
The woman opting this must know what all are expected to happen during the procedure. The surgeon will insert the breast implant by making a single cut in one of the following three areas:
- In the crease under breast
- Underarm (axillary)
- Around the nipple (periareolar)
After the incision is done, the surgeon will try and separate the breast tissue from the patient’s muscles and connective tissue. This will lead to the creation of a pocket either behind or in front of the pectoral muscle. After this, the surgeon will put the implant into the newly-created pocket. It will be centred behind the nipple. Saline implants are put in an empty form and then filled with sterile salt water. Silicone implants are however pre-filled with silicone gel. After the implant is over, the cut is stitched with sutures and the skin is bandaged with adhesive and tape.
What to expect after the procedure?
For a few weeks, the patient might experience Soreness and swelling. It is also possible to develop bruises. Your scars will fade away with time. It is quite possible that the scars will not vanish permanently ever in your lifetime. You must wear a compression or sports bra at the time of healing. You might be required to take pain killers, as advised by the surgeon. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeon.
Meri delivery huithi 5 month hogai oprationse ab opration wali jaga tight hai or waha kuch mahsuus nai hota sunn si rahti hai wojaga kya mujhe ultra sound karana chaiye.
I am 27 Years old Female and suffering from PCOD for last 5 years. I am having midterm bleeding and have taken homeopathy also for 2 years but no cure. Suggest me to get rid of this problem.
Almonds can be eaten in many ways and have a plethora of health benefits. Experts say that eating even an ounce of almondswhic a day can reduce the risk of potential heart disease as it is rich in magnesium which is essential for healthy heart.
Also it is good for reducing cholesterol levels and aid in weight loss too. They promote gastrointestinal health and helps combat diabetes too as the sugar content in almonds is less
सुबह की आठ गलतियों से बचें
क्या सुबह उठने पर आपका मिजाज हमेशा खराब रहता है? क्या आप सुबह का नाश्ता नहीं करते? कुछ ऐसे उपाए हैं जिनसे आप अपनी सुबह की अच्छी शुरुआत कर सकते हैं.
1. झटके से ना उठें: सुबह धीमी गति का समय है. सुबह उठते समय खुदको समय दें और मांसपेशियों को धीरे धीरे हिलाएं. नींद खुलते ही हड़बड़ाना नहीं चाहिए. सुबह की गलतियों का हमारे दिन की गुणवत्ता पर बुरा असर पड़ता है और लंबे समय में इसका गंभीर प्रभाव हमारे स्वास्थ्य और तंदुरुस्ती पर भी होता है. कुछ मिनट शांति से बिताएं, लंबी सांसें लें और कमरे के तापमान का पानी पिएं.
2. स्ट्रेचिंग: जब हम उठते हैं तब हमारी मांसपेशियां खासकर रीढ़ कठोर होती है. सुबह उठकर बिना स्ट्रेचिंग किए हम इस कड़ेपन को आगे ढोते हैं. इससे भी हमारे पूरे दिन के कामकाज पर बुरा असर होता है. सुबह उठने के साथ शरीर को हल्के हल्के हिलाएं. अगर हैमस्ट्रिंग और पिंडलियों में खिंचाव महसूस हो तो धीरे से स्ट्रेचिंग करें और लंबी सांसें लें.
3. दिन की शुरुआत: अच्छे चयापचय का राज सुबह में चाय के साथ शुरूआत नहीं, बल्कि क्षारीय पदार्थ है. सुबह उठकर नींबू का रस और पानी लेना चाहिए और उसके बाद ही चाय या फिर ग्रीन टी का सेवन करना चाहिए.
4. फोन और ईमेल: सुबह उठते ही अपने फोन और ईमेल को चेक करने से बचना चाहिए. ऐसे सोचिए कि आपको उठने के दो घंटे के भीतर ही दुनिया भर की समस्याएं नहीं सुलझानी हैं. आपकी ऊर्जा को सबसे अहम काम पर केंद्रित करना चाहिए ना कि सबसे गैरजरूरी काम पर. सुबह सुबह ईमेल चेक करने से आपकी उत्पादकता नहीं बढ़ सकती. इसके उलटत आपका मिजाज खराब हो सकता है.
5. सुबह का नाश्ता: हाल की कुछ रिपोर्टों में सुबह का नाश्ता नहीं करने को मोटापे, डायबिटीज और कमजोर प्रतिरक्षा से जोड़ा गया है. जरूरी नहीं है कि आप महाराजाओं की तरह नाश्ता करें लेकिन यह जरूरी है कि कुछ खाएं. सुबह के समय ब्लड शुगर का स्तर कम होता है क्योंकि डिनर और नाश्ते के बीच लंबा अंतराल होता है. अगर उठने के आधे घंटे के भीतर कुछ नहीं खाते हैं तो स्तर और गिर जाता है और हम सुस्त हो जाते हैं.
6. तुनकमिजाज: कई ऐसे लोग होते हैं जो सुबह उठकर हर किसी पर चीखते चिल्लाते हैं. लेकिन सुबह का खराब मिजाज सिर्फ 20 मिनट तक रहता है. अपनी सुबह को बेहतर बनाने के लिए प्राकृतिक शांतिदायक आवाजों को सुनें, जैसे चिड़ियों का चहचहाना, सागर की आवाज और मंत्रों का जाप.
7. दिन की योजना: एक दिन पहले ही अगले सुबह की तैयारी कर लें. जैसे दफ्तर के लिए कपड़े तैयार करना और रात में नाश्ते का इंतजाम कर लेना, तो आपकी सुबह जरूर ज्यादा सुकूनभरी होगी और दिन की अच्छी शुरुआत होगी.
8. सिगरेट और कैफीन: बहुत से लोग उठते ही सिगरेट जला लेते हैं या फिर कड़क कॉफी पीते हैं, लंबे समय तक ऐसा करने का शरीर पर बहुत बुरा असर होता है. सुबह उठते ही एक गिलास पानी पीजिए और पाचन तंत्र के लिए फायदेमंद कोई फल खाइए. इसके बाद ही कॉफी पीजिए.