Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Gurgaon. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Bhawna Kaushik ChaudharyYour feedback matters!
Hey this is extremely urgent I'm worried so much please help. I took I pill on 6th may just after unprotected sex. My periods got over on 1st of july only but today I got my period's again why? Is it normal? I took I pill 2 months back too is it side effect? Am I suffering from something? Like getting periods a full 15 days early is okay or not? I'm so damn worried please help.
I got married two years ago. Now we are planning for a baby. How much time we get between two periods to make a baby?
I have given birth to twins 15 days ago. As my feeding is not sufficient for both am confused between opting for cows milk or lactogen 1 powder as doctors give different suggestions. Kindly support your suggestion with reason.
I am suffering from the problem of smelly discharge. I want to conceive the baby now. Should I pregnant? My last periods time is 24 mar to 26 mar. With 28 days cycle. Now when will I try to conceive?
Hi I am 20 years old I had sex 2 days back with my boy friend he cum inside after releasing sperm inside of my vagina the sperm came out between 2 minutes from my vagina he did only one time like that I am getting scared that I will get pregnant can I take I pill medicine or is it okay please tell me what should I do for this do I become pregnant or I should eat I pill please suggest me.
Dear Doctors, My sister is 4 month pregnant and has cardiac disease (Supra Ventricular Techy Cardia). She is being treated conservatively due to high risk because of pregnancy. As per cardiologist, ablation [procedure to cure SVTC] can only be performed post-delivery. I want to know, is it correct that she is on high risk if ablation gets performed before delivery. Another question is, if she continue with conservative treatment [oral medicine] then how complicated her delivery would be due to this disease? Is there any risk to delivery?
I did not get my period last month which is very much disturbing. I usually get it around the last two week of every month. I got before last month but not last month. And i'm sexually active too. And last month hadn't intimated much, very less. And I always have safe precaution measures while I have sex.
My would-be is a 24 yrs old, and hard work person in her home and physically good, she has a problem in her breast, a colorless liquid came from her both nipple. Why it is happening.? Give me a proper reply.
Respected Sir/Madam, I am a female of age 17 From India. I am in very tensed situation. I had an unprotected sex on 29th April but I took ipill within 2 hrs after intercourse. After 5 hours of intercourse I had little bleeding but that stopped after a while. No doubt my man didn't ejaculate inside still I took my pills to lower the risk. But a fear inside me got started that I am pregnant. Please help me what to so not to get pregnant. Please Reply as soon as possible. Its my number reqst to u.
Hi sir/mam meri age 23 hai aur mere wife ki age 19 hai aur uska weight 65 hai humari married 31 April ko hui tab se hum sex kar rahe hai man on top n doggy style mai lekin abi tak kuch pregnancy ki news nai mili aisa kyu ho raha hai please batao kya galat ho raha hai?
Hello Doc. Meri shadi ko 3 and half years ho chuke h and hum log last 1 year se try kr rahe the. Phle PCOD ki problem thi or ovulation bhi nahi ho raha tha. Jiske liye doc ne injection lagta tha her month usi se ovulation hota tha. Per fir mene wo lene band kar diye or patanjali ki medicines li. Jis ke ek month bad hi conceive ho gya. 15th may 2016 ko mere last periods aaye the. Uske bad 16,17 june ko halki spotting hi hui. Urine test positive tha. Fir meri gynic doc ne pregnancy wale normal tests likhe. Unka result normal tha. Uske bad 26th june ko fir se spotting shuru hui. Doc ne progestrone k 5 dino k 5 injections diye. Per fir bhi spotting continues thi or fir (sath me folic acid and progestrone ki medicine regular thi) .fir 10th june ko koi spotting nhi thi. Or uske bad koi spotting nahi thi. Uske bad ek sonography hui jo 7th july ko hui. Uski reprt thi. Uterus Antiverted, bulky in size. It Shows echotexture. G.G.S. Of size 1.78-6.4. Free fluid absent in P O D. Right ovary normal in size and shape. Left ovary-normal in size and shape. Or doc ne bola ki size kam h to 50 -50 chances h . N hearbeat check krne k liye 15-20 din bad ek or ultrasound likha. Lekin us test se pahle hi 18th july ko raat ko achank se bahut bleeding hui n 1-2 clotts bhi nikle. Fir doc ne bola ki ab aap isko clear karwalo and d and c k liye bola. Lekin mujhe laga ki 2 mnths ki pregnanacy h to medicines se hi clear ho jayega so doc ki batayi hui clear kit li (combipack of mifepristone and misoprostol tablets) ye first tablets 20 july ko li uske bad ki 2-2 tablets 22nd july ko li. And 22nd july ko bahut jyada bleeding thi n kafi sare clotts bhi nikle (i used 9-10 pads. Uske bad 23 and 24 july ko bhi jyada bleeding (i used 7-8 pads) thi. Uske bad 4-5 din tk bleeding (4-5 pads) thi and pain bhi tha. Uske bad doc ko dikhaya to unhone Amoxycillin and Potassium Clavulanate tablets IP. Methygene (din me 3 time, Aclowin (acelofenac and paracetamol tablets) .ye medicines 5 dino k liye di. Or ek or sonography 29 july ko hui. Jisme doc ne bola ki abhi bhi kuch product jo chote chote pieces h wo ander h.or clear kit se poora clear nhi hua to aap D and C karwalo. Uske bad mere husband ne bola ki ek or doc ki opinion lete h to ek or doc k paas gye unhone sari reports dekhi or kaha ki kuch product abhi ander h per abhi d and c karwane ki koi jarurat nhi h.next periods me aapke sab clear ho jayega. 31 july tak last spotting thi. To ab doc ne 8 august tak wait krne ko bola h. Doc pls aap bataye ki Dand C se hi clear hoga ya normally clelar ho jayega. Kyu ki doc ne esa bhi bola h ki agar proper clear nhi hoga to aage conceive krne me problem aayegi. Or ye meri first pregnancy thi. Doc pls bataye. Bahut confused hu. Or doc intercourse kab se kar skte h ye bhi pls bataye? TIA.
Hii am an up growing boy age of 22. I'm having a doubt about sex that am meeting several girls and aunties to have sex without using condoms Not always but some times I lost my patience I don't use condoms at that time. Now am having a little bit of doubt that how many times one person can have sex with girls or aunties without using condoms. That I can sleep cool with out any fear or queries. So please clarify my queries or fear With your Answer.
Me and my girlfriend doing sex on 24-june-2015 but that time I didn't uesed protection but now I am feel very nerves, her periods date is 05-june-2015 and we had done sex 24 -june. Now its possible she will be pregnant.
I have a slagging breast or some people say double breast. What should I do to make it look normal or perfect. And also how to strengthen my breast muscles?
You may think that it is just a harmless drink or two at the end of the day to help you relax. it's just a few drinks when you get together with friends. or it's just that you need to get rid of the office stress. We all need to catch a break sometimes, which makes our favorite brand of drink our best friend. Trouble starts when 'a drink or two' moves to a level where you can't hold the drink anymore. It affects your ability to think straight and take decisions that you may regret in retrospect. Alcoholism not only has serious health consequences but also can ruin your life and relationships. Don't tread down the path of self destruction, or this is what you'll find:
- Conflict: It is not a coincidence that fights are common when one or both partners are caught up with alcohol abuse. It is said that if there is too much alcohol in your system, it hampers with your ability to make rational decisions. It allows you to become inconsiderate about others, and give more importance your addiction over their requirements. It, to an extent, numbs you to what others feel, and makes you drink even more.
- Financial loss: Alcohol costs money. And the more you spend to keep up with your addiction, the more money flows out of your monthly household expenses, monthly savings and retirement plans. And this money literally goes down the drain. Like any other addiction, once you start alcohol abuse, you need it everyday. Drinking may go on to impact your ability to hold on to your job as no one will eventually want to hire someone who has alcohol on their breath at 9 am during client meetings. Alcohol is a strict restriction in certain professions where you may put other people at risk. At the very best, you'll be left with a warning. At the worst, you'll lose your job and end up with no work and no money to support your addiction.
- Accident prone: In 2014, 9,967 people died in drunk driving crashes - one every 53 minutes. This may sound only like a statistic to you - until you speak to the families who lost their loved ones or have to see them suffer through loss of limbs or brain function to bear lifelong suffering. And as far as you are concerned, you may end up seeing the wrong end of a prison. Such things have a profound impact on your relationship - many of which fail to last through the ordeal.
- Infidelity: You've seen it a thousand times in movies - which actually might get reflected in reality, if you wake up next to someone whose name you don't know.
- Infertility: Alcohols and babies don't mix. Too much alcohol intake can stop women from making and keeping a baby.
- Divorce: An alcoholic husband or wife is a valid ground of mental trauma applicable in a divorce.
I am suffering from hirsutism and PCOD from past 13 years. I am struggling with my obesity. I regularly take glycomet 1gm, krimson35, aldactone 100. As I stop taking these medicines my menstruations stops, I start growing facial hair and gain weight. Now I am 25 years old. How long Shall I have to continue these medicines? Are they harmful? I can to get rid of these medicines as I have been taking them from past 13 years. Is there any permanent remedy? What are the side effects of these medicines? Where shall I get the best treatment in India for hirsutism and PCOD? Please help me. I am very tensed and feel depressed with these issues. Please please help me Doctor.
Lack of guidance on such deep subjects can lead to an addiction which can take a physical toll on the patient in the form sexual weakness. The person suffering from this condition will harbour unrealistic expectations of one's body. This is especially true for people who do not indulge in sex with a partner, in a normal manner. It can also occur due to heightened sexual activity and stimulation by watching too much of pornography or adult movies.
So how can a patient cope with sexual weakness? Following are a few tips:
- Psychological Conditioning: A person suffering from sexual weakness is in need of proper psychological therapy that will aim at unravelling any kind of deep rooted fear and anxiety that may be caused by trauma or shame inducing incidents. The therapy will aim at changing the mindset of the patient with a series of sessions where cognitive behavioural therapy will be practiced. This therapy will aim at helping the patient overcome addiction so that he or she can explore a normal sexual relationship with one partner. Also, the psychologist or psychiatrist will aim at reducing the anxiety and fatigue that the patient will most likely be feeling due to excessive sexual weakness.
- Medication: The doctor may prescribe medicines that will repair the damage caused due to excessive masturbation. This medication will also help in preventing any further complications that may come about due to the damage. Penile dysfunction, adrenal issues, prostate problems and others will be fixed with the help of proper medicines. The doctors may also prescribe medication to increase the sperm count and other supplements that give strength and vitality during normal intercourse.
- Breathing Exercises: The patient may also be asked to practice regular breathing exercises so as to avoid the harmful effects of sexual weakness like premature ejaculation. The patient may also need to make lifestyle changes in order to gain some weight to cope with the excessive energy that has been spent which may also have led to weight loss.
- Medical Problems: The doctor can also conduct various lab tests and X-rays in order to find out if there are any thyroid disorders or heart disease in the body of the patient. Accordingly, a method of treatment will be put forth. Also, the doctor can prescribe medication for patients who have experienced any hormonal imbalances due to this problem.
Ensuring that a patient manages to overcome sexual weakness is a matter of adhering to a healthy diet and lifestyle where one maintains one sexual partner at a time and enjoys sex in moderation. Other hobbies can distract the mind from constant sexual activity.