Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Gurgaon. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Bhawna Kaushik ChaudharyYour feedback matters!
Hi, I and my wife newly married, when we start doing sex, intercourse my sperm get into her vagina, but when I get out from her, sperm get out from vagina. Any specific reason. Should I need to concern on this or is this normal. Kindly advise.
We have married since last 2 year. I was taking Yasmin contraceptive to stop pregnancy. Now from last 2 moths I was stop taking because we are planning for baby now. We had intercourse also in last two moths but seems no result yet. My periods are now 45 days longer after stopping Yasmin bf4 it was 28-30 days. Last period date was 10th may and stop on 17th may. So can you please suggest on which day should we intercourse to get quick conceived.
किसी भी कार्य-छेत्र में सफलता हेतु सबसे ज़रूरी है अपने बॉस व सहकर्मियों पर एक अच्छा प्रभाव बनाना। हालांकि यह एक व्यक्ति के आचरण पर बहुत हद तक निर्भर करता है कि वो कैसी छवि बना पाता है, परंतु सत्य यह भी है कि शारीरिक गठन व वेशभूषा ही प्रथम आकर्षण होता है। इसी प्रभाव को बनाने के लिये आज भारी मात्रा में लोग जिम् जाना चाहते हैं और एक सुडौल शरीर बनाना चाहते हैं। पर बॉडी बनाते वक़्त सबसे ज़्यादा ज़रूरी यह नहीं होता की आज आपने कितना भार उठाया। बल्कि उसके बारे में सटीक जानकारी, किसी भी प्रकार के चोट से सुरक्षा के नियम इत्यादि का ज्ञान होना अनिवार्य है। यहाँ आपको ऐसे ही कुछ छोटे छोटे नियम बताये जा रहे हैं जो काफी काम आ सकते हैं।
1. किसी भी शारीरिक कार्य में शामिल होने से पहले डॉक्टर की सलाह अवश्य लें।
अलग अलग लोगों की मांसपेशियाँ अलग अलग भारउत्तोलन के लिए बनी होती हैं। ऐसे में सही यही है कि डॉक्टर से जांच करा ली जाए व अपनी क्षमता के अनुरूप ही कसरत की जाए।
2. साँसों पर नियंत्रण रखें।
इसका ये अर्थ नहीं है कि आप साँसों को रोकें। परंतु एक्सरसाइज करते वक़्त सही समय पर साँस लेना भी एक सही शरीर के निर्माण में सहायक होता है।
3. संतुलित भोजन करें।
शरीर के विकास में सबसे बड़ा योगदान खाने का ही होता है, इसलिए ज़रूरी है कि आप एक्सरसाइज के साथ साथ अपने खानपान का भी विशेष ध्यान रखें जिससे कि वजन में अधिक वृद्धि न हो, शरीर में चर्बी न जमें व पर्याप्त शक्ति बनी रहे।
4. पानी भी पर्याप्त मात्रा में पियें।
भोजन और पेय साथ साथ चलने वाले पदार्थ हैं। इसलिए आवश्यक है कि दिन में तीन से चार लीटर पानी अवश्य पियें, ताकि शरीर में मेटाबोलिज्म की गति भी सही रहे और शरीर पर एक तेज़ बना रहे।
5. अपने पसंद अनुकूल ही जिम पसंद करें।
जिम के ट्रेनर व सारे साधनों के साथ साथ ये भी देखें कि आपका जिम एक अच्छे जगह पर स्थित है जहाँ का माहौल खुशनुमा है। इससे आपके शरीर को भी मेहनत करने की ऊर्जा मिलेगी और आप अपने एक्सरसाइजेज भलीभाँति कर पाएंगे।
6. मांसपेशियों में मज़बूती लाएँ।
अधिक एक्सरसाइज कर दबाव या टान पड़ने से बचें और इतनी कसरत भी न करें कि चोट लग जाए। कम से ज़्यादा की ओर जाते हुए भार उठाने की आदत डालें और मांसपेशियों में मज़बूती लाएं।
7. किसी संगी के साथ कसरत करने की आदत डालें।
किसी के साथ कसरत करने के अनेक फ़ायदे हो सकते हैं। पहला तो आप कभी भी अपने काम से ऊबेंगे नहीं। दूसरा, आपको एक कड़ी टक्कर मिलेगी जिससे स्वतः ही आप कसरत सही प्रकार से करने में चूकेंगे नहीं।
8. अपने शरीर की ज़रूरतों को जानें।
आपसे बेहतर आपके शरीर को आख़िर कौन जानता है? इसलिए आप खुद ही उसकी जरूरतों को समझें। अगर लगता है कि उसे एक दिन आराम की ज़रुरत है तो अवश्य ही आराम करें। परंतु हाँ, इसे रोज़ की आदत भी न बनने दें।
9. अपने एक्सरसाइजेज को अपने हिसाब से तय करवाएं।
उतनी ही कसरत करें जितने में आपके शरीर को कोई नुकसान या कष्ट न हो। अपने ट्रेनर को तुरंत बताएं अगर कोई भी ऐसी परेशानी आपको किसी भी एक्सरसाइज से महसूस हो। अपने दिनचर्या में स्ट्रेचिंग को स्थान अवश्य दें। इससे मांसपेशियां खुल सी जाती हैं।
10. अधिक विश्राम के बाद अचानक काफी एक्सरसाइज न करें।एक बार लंबे विश्राम के बाद शरीर को पुनः अभ्यस्त होने में वक़्त लगता है। इसलिये, एक बार में कोई कठिन कार्य न चुनें। सरल कसरत के शुरुआत करने की चेष्टा करें।
11. योगासन को दें जगह।
सिर्फ जिम जा कर एक्सरसाइज ही न करें बल्कि योगासन को भी अपनी दिनचर्या में शामिल करें। इस से न केवल आपके स्वास्थ्य में बेहतरी होगी, बल्कि आपकी शरीर गठन में भी मदद मिलेगी।
I am 25 years pregnant with my first baby. currently I am 31 weeks I had an emergent cerclage placed at 23 weeks due to short cervix with funneling. I had no complications so far through out my pregnancy. I'll be meeting my husband after 2 months and we mutually decided there will be no intercourse but causing each other. Is this ok with cerclage and what if I get WET during his caressing Please advice me. Does getting wet cause any infection or irritation to cerclage .
My friend have un protected sex with her every month and take ipill. Every once a month. Is I pill safe ? Her age is 25 only.
1. Salt water gargles
2. Turmeric milk
3. Light excersice
4. Good sleep will boost your immunity & help you stay healthy in season change.
Depression is one of those experiences when one may feel sad, lonely, dejected and discouraged. Doubt, anxiety and uncertainty crawl in so much so that they may lead to problems in decision making. A depressed person feels devoid of energy and the motivation to do anything at all seems to have disappeared.
Depression and some antidepressants curb sexual drive. This has a negative effect on the depression as sex releases 'happy hormones'. Thus, depression and your sex life share a cyclic relationship. The effect of depression on your sex life is a result of both brain functioning and physical changes in the body.
So if depression is badly ruining your sex life, doing these will help big time:
- Depression often makes a person withdraw from others and cease to enjoy any experience. This becomes a thought pattern that cannot be cured with medication. Talking to a counselor can help unlearn these thought patterns and help people form new social bonds. As part of the treatment, the patient will need to find and explore new ways of enjoying sex that can strengthen strained relationships.
- Having an open conversation with your partner is key to improving relationships and one's sex life. Talk about your sexual needs and help your partner understand your mental barriers to sex. Find forms of foreplay that appeal to both of you. It is also important for you and your partner to understand that there is no 'standard' to how often you should have sex or how you should feel after it.
- Ask your doctor to adjust medication In cases where the antidepressant curbs libido, lowering or adjusting the drug dosage can be a solution to treat the depression without curbing sexual desire. Do not attempt to adjust your medication on your own. Your doctor may also change the drug to another that does not affect your sex drive. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
Dear Docter , after putting Vaginal tablets , there was heavy bleeding for a week then bleeding stop , again 2 times minor bleeding gap of 1 week , then after 3rd week I again self test by Prega news kit test was positive , then 3rd time again bleeding for 2 days .So I am fully worried .Pls help
Be it measures for weight loss or a fit physique, in modern times, people are beginning to grow more health conscious. If you've already made the transition from burgers to broccoli, then you're possibly on the right path. Yet, following such stringent dietary measures can be a troublesome task. Considering such, the following foods that are mentioned tend to break the monotony of your daily diet and push you further into your quest for a healthier life. They are:
- Spaghetti squash: If you're a connoisseur of pasta, then take note. Spaghetti squash is a healthy vegetable that comes along with its very own noodles. It comprises of a wide variety of nutrients, which include vitamin C and A, along with being highly rich in potassium and calcium. Moreover, it also adequately provides your daily fiber requirement.
- Azuki beans: Azuki beans, commonly known as red beans, are rich sources of iron, magnesium and zinc. Along with such nutrients, it also overflows with folic acid, which facilitates the body in producing new cells and also aids in preventing DNA, changes which can result in cancer.
- Dandelion greens: Dandelion greens are packed with bunch of calcium, vitamins and proteins and can be usually used in smoothies and salads.
- Purple potatoes: All kinds of potatoes are packed with nutrients like vitamin C and potassium, but these delectable potatoes contain almost four times the quantity of antioxidants in comparison to normal potatoes. Furthermore, a study concluded that two helpings of purple potato can decrease your blood pressure by nearly 4% and can also decrease the risk of heart diseases.
- Chia seeds: These seeds, which are entirely grown for eating are packed with fiber, proteins and calcium. They are also rich in Omega 3 fatty acids, which lead to improved cardiovascular health.
Related Tip: "Top 6 Vegetables That Supercharge Your Immune System"
The key to good bone health are calcium and vitamin D, both of which are stored in the bones. Along with strengthening of bones, calcium has been recently shown to play a major role in weight loss as well. Calcium is one of the essential minerals that are required for several important life processes. The deficiency of calcium can cause complications such as brittle and fragile bones that are more susceptible to fractures and diseases. Hence it is essential to consume a certain amount of food that is rich in calcium everyday for good health. Adults need about 1,000 milligrams a day—that's a little more than three 8-ounce glasses of milk—but what if you're vegan, lactose intolerant, or just don't like the taste of dairy products?
Here's a little-known fact: there are lots of non-dairy foods with calcium. Here are 10 of them:
- Broccoli (Calcium content: 47 milligrams in 100 gms) - Believe it or not, in addition to calcium this cruciferous veggie contains nearly twice the vitamin C of an orange. Research also shows that diets high in cruciferous vegetables like broccoli may be linked to a lower risk of certain types of cancer, including colon and bladder cancer.
- Kale (Calcium content: 150 milligrams in 100 gms) - This superfood has it all: it racks up just 30 calories per serving, provides a day's worth of vitamin C, and twice the recommended daily intake of vitamin A, not to mention that 101 milligrams of calcium per serving. It also provides a hefty dose of vitamin K, a nutrient that helps your blood clot. Without it, you wouldn't stop bleeding when you cut or bruise yourself.
- Figs (Calcium content: 26 milligrams in 100 gms) - Bite into a dried fig, and you'll think you're indulging in a super-sweet and sticky dessert, when in fact you're chowing down on a fiber- and potassium-packed fruit. Figs also supply you with magnesium, a nutrient the body uses in more than 300 biomechanical reactions, such as maintaining muscle function, keeping your heart rhythm steady, and strengthening your bones.
- Oranges (Calcium content: 40 milligrams in 100 gms) - You know oranges for their immune-boosting vitamin C content, but they're also low in calories and brimming with antioxidants.
- Beans (Calcium content: 442 milligrams in 100 gms) - These meaty little guys are rich in fiber, protein, and iron, and they're also one of the best nutritional sources of potassium. Additionally, they contain resistant starch, a healthy carb that boosts metabolism.
- Okra (Calcium content: 82 milligrams in 100 gms) - Okra contains constipation-fighting insoluble fiber, as well as vitamin B6 and folate. And don't write off this veggie if you've only ever had a boiled, slimy version; oven-roasting, sautéing, or grilling bring out the best flavor.
- Tofu (Calcium content: 350 milligrams in 100 gms) - You know tofu as a vegetarian source of protein. Turns out it's also a great source of calcium. Tofu is incredibly versatile—it takes on the flavor of whatever else you're cooking with it.
- Almonds (Calcium content: 264 milligrams in 100 gms) - Almonds, which are among the best nuts for your health, contain about 12% of your necessary daily protein, and are rich in vitamin E and potassium. And although they are fattening, it's the good kind of fat that helps lower your bad cholesterol levels as long as you enjoy them in moderation.
- Drumsticks (Calcium content: 185 milligrams in 100 gms) - The green vegetable features large quantities of iron, Vitamins as well as calcium. Drumsticks are recognized to offer healthy and strong bones and are also believed to purify the blood. Drumstick leaves particularly are said to be the blood purifier. For better outcomes have smashed drumstick leaves along with milk.
- Cluster Beans (Calcium content: 130 milligrams in 100 gms) - Cluster beans contain calcium, a mineral, which helps in strengthening the bones and thus, prevent bone loss. The presence of phosphorus in this vegetable aids in fortifying the bones and enhances your bone health.
I am a 43 yr old lady and want an advise whether I can have baby or not as am getting married. I have fibroids in my uterus and have heavy bleeding during my periods.
Arguably one of the most fatal diseases that threaten human life, Meningitis has been the cause of a lot of recent deaths. Essentially Meningitis is triggered off by the anomalous inflammation of the protective membranes called meninges in the brain and spinal cord. Spurred by some sort of a bacterial or viral attack, this condition emanates from an infection of the fluids in the cranial chamber. Often such conditions are also stimulated by some external injury, cancerous development or even certain kinds of reaction from a given drug or the other.
Depending on the precise cause of the disease, Meningitis may be categorized as Bacterial Meningitis, Viral Meningitis or Fungal Meningitis. Other forms of Meningitis include parasitic Meningitis, Amebic Meningitis and Non-Infectious Meningitis. Meningitis could potentially be contagious. Through lengthy and proximal contact like coughing or kissing, if saliva or spit gets exchanged, Meningitis causing germs may spread from one person to the other.
Streptococcus pneumoniae and Neisseria Meningitidis are the two of the most rampant Meningitis causing bacteria. They have the potential of causing irreversible damage to several vital organs. However, with substantive progress in medical science, effective and suitable medication has been made available to the larger populace. But, immediate attention is imperative in this case.
Viral Meningitis is relatively milder than the other forms of meningitis. Enteroviruses, arboviruses and herpes virus are some of the most common sources of this kind of Meningitis. People with strong immunity are usually able to overcome this without much ado. Vaccines are available widely in the markets to cure viral meningitis.
Fungal Meningitis are caused primarily from external influences. Inhaling fungal spores from the environment is one of the most prominent factors that lead to Meningitis. People suffering from fatal diseases like cancer, diabetes or HIV are more susceptible to fungal Meningitis. While these are a few of the primary forms of meningitis, other triggers to this disease occur due to various environmental interventions. These are consequent upon interactions with various disease causing allergens. Cure to meningitis is available in the form of surgery or sustained medication.
I have low sperms Active 40% Sluggish 30% Non molite 30% Pus cell 4-6 RBC nil Sprm count 18 millions Colour milky white Quantity 1.5 ml Reaction alkaline Liquification time 30 min Is this a normal report or not I used androgardian Tablet zincovit And siphene m 25 mg But when I stop these medicines My sperms count getting down Doctors advice me there is no solution of this problem Only ivf or icsi is solution Doctor test my testorone That report was normal Lsh and FSH hormones are some up on report What can I do I am so worried.
My wife is 7 weeks pregnant and now wisdom tooth is appearing and it is paining her a lot and she is not able to eat/chew something Please suggest some medicine/ gel which will relief her pain and will not affect the baby.
Hi doctor. I hope you are doing well. Me n my gf had sex about a 7 to 10 days before. At the time of sex I ejaculated completely inside her. This happened twice. After an gap of 30 to 32 hours she took ipill but today she ws feeling some cramps in her lower abdominal area. Can you please suggest if she is pregnant ot not. I am waiting gor your answer. Thank you in advance. Peace.
Maintaining a healthy diet is of prime importance during a wedding season. Slightest of negligence can lead to unaccounted fat, leading to cardiovascular and other diseases. While working out can help to stay away from putting on the extra pounds, a healthy diet goes a long way in ensuring that the body functions at the optimum level.
Here is a list of important tips that will help to follow a healthy diet and refrain from putting on extra weight:
- Stay away from unnecessary fat: Most wedding parties have numerous food options. The high fat items such as dairy product, oily dishes should be eschewed in order to ensure that the body is not overstuffed with unnecessary fat that is difficult to get rid of.
- Look at the portion size: Another good way of maintaining a healthy diet is to pick and choose the right dishes and go for small portion size rather than going all out for the one dish one likes. There is no harm in trying multiple dishes, but the same should be done in small portion sizes.
- Planning for the day: One critical aspect of eating healthy is to eat throughout the day. On the day of a wedding, there are many people who tend to save the stomach for the party meal or drink. This is a very bad approach as far as eating healthy is concerned. A good way to plan the day is to eat light throughout the day. Salad, for instance, comes as a relief during the wedding session.
- Making a routine: Sticking to a diet chart helps a great deal in maintaining a healthy diet. The diet chart should comprise of multiple options. For instance, one need not stick to an oatmeal for breakfast every morning. Variety will help to break the monotony and encourage a person to stick to the diet routine.
- Calorie count: In continuation of the diet chart, keeping a rough count of the calorie consumed on a daily basis also helps to stick to a healthy diet. Calorie count is a good way of keeping track of what one is eating and how much impact it will have in the longer run. Since wedding parties tend to possess a lot of food items, a rough calorie count will help an individual to balance the calorie count in the next few days.
- Refrain from too much drinking: Staying away from alcohol can be difficult in wedding parties, but their consumption increases the urge to eat more. It, therefore, makes sense to not consume more than a couple of drinks in any wedding party.