Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Gurgaon. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Pregnancy and related Disorder
Treatment of Irregular Periods
Management of Pregnancy
Treatment of Ovarian Cysts
Management of Pregnancy Query
Treatment of Painful Periods
Avoiding Pregnancy Procedures
Treatment of Painful Sexual Intercourse
Treatment of Heavy Periods
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
Treatment of Breast Pain
Treatment of Vaginal Discharge
Treatment of Miscarriage
Treatment of Vaginal Itching
Treatment of Fertility
Treatment of Delayed Periods
Treatment of Vaginal Infection
Management of Fertile Period
Submit a review for Dr. BhanushreeYour feedback matters!
Hello doc. I was 10 weeks pregnant according to my last period date 18 may and I got irregular periods since 4 months scanning report of baby growth is only 6 week 3 days no heart beat seen only IU sac and fetal pole seen and doc gave me maintain injection for no heart beat. Nd told to come on 25 July she says you would have get beat by this time. After giving inj. and this time also same growth and no beat. So she told us to stop pregnancy and gave tab zytotec and mefepein. So do you think her advice is correct and for 2nd pregnancy is there any problem happens like this. and after how many months we try for second. Please help.
I recently had sex without condom, and he ejaculated inside me. I took i-Pill after 48 hrs and before 72 hrs, next day of taking the pill everything was fine, but after 2 days of taking the pill I started experiencing pain in my stomach followed by white water discharge, loose motion, head pain, vomit and fever. They are not present now but I am still having excruciating pain in my stomach. It has been 5 days since taking the pill. Even taking pain killers stops pain for few hours only. Could I be pregnant? Are these only side effects? When will the side effects go?
I am an engineering student in VIT university. My basic problem is I am on more weight than it has to be for my height. I can reduce it by doing exercises or anything but the problem is I am thin on the upper part and fatty on the bottom. I hope you got me. Also my hip was somewhat wide but that was from my mother genes. So with this I looked like very thin feature from face, neck,hands, abdomen and from there it looks like an unmatched one. Is there any solution that I could get out of this because it does not look good when I wear series for any functions. Please do tell me.
Sir/madam Whenever I discharge in my partner's vagina during sex, after sometime all my semen comes out from her vagina. So I am worried that how will we able to get pregnant. please help me.
People who eat fruit and #vegetables as part of their daily diet have a reduced risk of many chronic diseases. Usda's my plate encourages making half your plate fruits and vegetables.
Vegetables are an important part of healthy eating and provide a source of many #nutrients, including potassium, fiber, folate (folic acid) and vitamins a, e and c. Options like #broccoli, spinach, #tomatoes and #garlic provide additional benefits, making them a superfood!
Potassium may help to maintain healthy blood pressure. Dietary fiber from vegetables helps reduce blood cholesterol levels and may lower risk of heart disease.
Folate (folic acid) helps the body form healthy red blood cells. Women of childbearing age who may become pregnant and those in the first trimester of pregnancy need adequate folate to reduce the risk of neural tube defects and spina bifida during fetal development.
I missed my period this month and I was feeling vomit sensation everyday I think iam pregnant is this symptoms fr pregnancy? Please help me.
I am trying to conceive since last 4 months Though I have regular periods but my ultra sound reports say I have pcos symptoms What should I do.
Usually my period date is 15th, but did not get so I attended for pregnancy test on 20th so doctor checked urine test n told me you are pregnant. I had vomting n little pain stomach down so doctor suggested me to go for tvs scan n ultra scan but not showed anything in 5days so what will I do now.
I am 28 years old when I have a periods before 2 days there is a lot of pain in abdomen and during the first day of breakage the pain further increases which compels me to take relief pills and this pain continues for first 2 days of 5 days. Please tell me how to overcome it.
My friend had an oral sex with condom but he is afraid he will get any std, he took VDRL test the very next day and found negative. Please say whether he will get any std and it will be curable or not.
I am a 27 years old female. I am facing a major problem. Last two month my husband and I conceived but I am having no positive sign. My weight is 85kg and height 5'7' I am afraid of it. Please suggest.
Are you experiencing reduced libido along with intense dryness in your genitals? Loss of libido is a tough thing to cope with in women. In spite of having a great sex life, your vaginal area can become nonresponsive because of several reasons. You might not even know what is happening and the reasons which are causing the condition. These conditions are common in the menopause stage in women.
Reasons for decreased libido and vaginal dryness:
1. Several changes occur in a woman’s body during the menopause stage. The sex hormones, which include estrogen and progesterone start decreasing. This may lower your libido, cause vaginal dryness and affect your sex life to a great extent.
2. Testosterone is the sex hormone which turns you on or gets you into the mood for having sex. When the production of this hormone is insufficient, the urge for having sex gets affected and reaching an orgasm gets even harder.
3. The decrease in estrogen production causes several physical changes in a woman. The blood circulation to your sexual organs gets reduced, making you less sensitive to any kind of sexual stimulation. It also leads to vaginal dryness. The walls of the vagina also become thin due to which penetration may get painful.
Remedies for decreased libido
2. For balancing the estrogen levels, you should consume phytoestrogenic tea and supplements. Some important herbs which you should take include black cohosh, red clover and dong quai.
3. You should also consume aphrodisiac food items. Garlic is such a food item, which contains allicin and increases the blood flow to the vagina. Dark chocolate can also be taken.
Remedies for vaginal dryness
Several conventional vaginal lubricants may lead to irritation, infection and dryness of the vagina.
1. You should always use a natural lubricant, which is not associated with side effects and works effectively. Natural lubricants such as tea tree oil, coconut oil and vitamin E based oils provide effective vaginal lubrication. They also moisturize and repair the vagina.
2. You must keep fit and active. Regular cardio or yoga sessions will help with enhanced blood flow to your sexual organs, making you feel wet.
3. You should drink plenty of water and always stay hydrated in order to prevent dryness in the vagina.
Most importantly, it is a good idea to continue having sex. If you shy away and do not make any effort, the problem of decrease in libido will continue. Therefore, sex is the best way of encouraging your body. Proper communication with your partner is also necessary. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.