Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Gurgaon. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Pregnancy and related Disorder
Treatment of Irregular Periods
Management of Pregnancy
Treatment of Ovarian Cysts
Management of Pregnancy Query
Treatment of Painful Periods
Avoiding Pregnancy Procedures
Treatment of Painful Sexual Intercourse
Treatment of Heavy Periods
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
Treatment of Breast Pain
Treatment of Vaginal Discharge
Treatment of Miscarriage
Treatment of Vaginal Itching
Treatment of Fertility
Treatment of Delayed Periods
Treatment of Vaginal Infection
Management of Fertile Period
Submit a review for Dr. BhanushreeYour feedback matters!
When it comes to health benefits, green tea has been an undisputed winner for a long time. It is a must have for all health conscious people. For many people, the day starts and ends with a cup of green tea. However, of late, its position and popularity have been challenged. With its health benefits, white tea is slowly but steadily finding its way into the lives of people.
Now the obvious question is; which one of the two (green tea or white tea) is better? While some loyal fans swear by green tea, others have genuine reasons to opt for white tea. To know more about their benefits, one first needs to know, what are green and white tea?
Green tea and white tea are both extracted and processed from the same mother plant, Camellia sinensis. White tea is manufactured using the young buds and leaves. Green tea, on the other hand, is manufactured from the older leaves of the plant.
Also, green tea undergoes more processing compared to the white tea. In the case of green tea, the leaves are first withered, followed by steaming or frying (pan frying). Next, there is rolling, shaping, and finally drying of the leaves. In the case of white tea, the processing is simple and involves steaming followed by drying of the leaves.
The health benefits of green tea Vs white tea
- The antioxidant capacity: Both green tea and white tea contains a phytochemical, Polyphenols, which has antioxidant properties. In addition to the weight management, this antioxidant is known to protect the body from cardiovascular disorders, diabetes, and even cancer. Research suggests the phenolic content, and subsequently, the antioxidant capacity is higher in white tea as compared to the green tea.
- Protection from UV rays: The harmful effects of UV rays are known to all. Research suggests that both green and white tea are at par (photoprotection ability) when it comes to protection from the harmful UV radiation.
- Anti-carcinogenic property: When it comes to cancer-fighting ability, white tea earns the brownie point. Undergoing less processing as compared to the green tea, the antimutagenic and the anti-carcinogenic properties are higher in white tea.
- Mood enhancer and stress reliever: Many studies suggest that white tea has a slightly higher caffeine content compared to the green tea. Thus, white tea will have a better soothing and refreshing effect than green tea.
- A younger looking skin: Both white and green tea play a pivotal role in slowing down the aging process. However, White tea contains a higher content of polyphenols (due to less processing) and is believed to have a better ability to prevent the breakdown of the elastin and collagen than green tea. The EGCG or EpiGalloCatechin Gallate (lowers the aging process) is also higher in white tea.
- Weight Management: When it comes to weight management, both white and green tea exhibit almost similar effects.
- Anti-inflammatory property: The anti-inflammatory property is slightly higher in white tea than green tea. White tea, thus, helps to suppress the activities collagenase, elastase, and oxidants (enzymes responsible for Rheumatoid arthritis) better. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dietitian/Nutritionist.
I am 28 years female and resides in Delhi. I have missed my period and today is 31st day, Generally my cycle was for 28 days only. Today I am experiencing that something brown spots on my undies. Please advise what will be the cause, 5 days back I have check pregnancy test thru kit and its negative, so I am confuse here.
Hi, I am 15.4 weeks pregnant I still get abdomen pain, it's poky pain sometimes on left sometimes on right ,an its really disturbing for me when I am at work in office, it pains more when I walk ,well I did me sonography on my 13 week ,did dual marker test ,doctor said child is normal ,however my gynac does not have anything to say about my pain she says it will go ,but since I am pregnant from weeks now I am going through this pain ,can you please tell me if it is normal ,and how to avoid this pain.
Is it safe to eat grapes during pregnancy. I'm in my 1st trimester. What are the fruits should be avoided during pregnancy.
I am married 6th month now but does not concept now. Regular intercourse my partner but does not concept so give me suggestion to planning a baby.
My wife last periods is may 26 after that we under gox unprotected sex. She missed the period for next month. Pregnancy home kit shows positive. So she taken unwanted kit on june 8. She get bleeding for till now. If any chance of pregnancy continues. How long the bleeding continues, how to stop the bleeding.
My wife having irregular period after abortion with pills after taking pills she had period twice is there any problem of having irregular period or it may regular after sometime one month and 8 days she not having period from last period of her is 15 /09/2016.
Last month I had unprotected sex on the second last day of my periods .I was bleeding for a day after I had sex. This month my periods are late by 9 days .do you think I'm pregnant?
My wife is pregnant after I test in home by preganews. It shows she is pregnant. Can I relationship with my wife from now or not. This is the 1st month of pregnancy as I hope.
My sister-in-law is suffering from suggestive of hypoxic ischemic encephalopathy of sever type from 2nd jan 15. On 1st jan 15 she had given a delivery of child and on next day she got suffer after giving injection. Now she is admitted in sms hospital jaipur on vantilaor from 1st day. Now at current time she is not giving any response, only she's eye and neck movment is showing. Now, my question is, will she recover from this disease, is any other treatment have. And how much chance to recover from the same. Please response on this query, as I am always thank'x full to you.
My 5 months old boy is not liking mothers milk instead he prefers Lactogen 1 which we were giving along with mothers milk since the breastfeeding was not filling his appetite. What to do so he starts taking the breast milk again?
Dear Sir/Mam, Meri wife Ko Gupt ang me bhot khujli hoti he aur white pani ke sath smell ati he uska kya reason hoga? Any pill ya tube jo waha par laga ske jis se taklif dur ho skin infection hone ki wajah se aisa ho sakta he?
I check it but result is negative she is not pregnant there is some critically problem I thik so pls tell me the right answer why its come late.
Me and my gf are 20 years old. We had protected sex and she also took an emergency contraception pill after 2 hours. This was in January. However, for the past 2 months, she's having very little, next to none, bleeding. She bled very little once every 20 days. Worried if its a symptom of pregnancy.
I got married in march 2015 and my wife elder then me her age 38 and i am 26 age we both decided to have a child is there any problem for her because I love her so much.
Menopause is the medical term for the
end of a woman’s menstrual periods. It
is a natural part of aging, and occurs
when the ovaries stop making
hormones called estrogens. This causes
estrogen levels to drop, and leads to
the end of monthly menstual periods.
This usually happens between the ages
of 45 and 60, but it can happen earlier.
Menopause can also occur when the
ovaries are surgically removed or stop
functioning for any other reason.
Low estrogen levels are linked to some
uncomfortable symptoms in many
women. The most common and easy to
recognize symptom is hot flashes ÷
sudden intense waves of heat and
sweating. Some women find that these
hot flashes disrupt their sleep, and
others report mood changes. Other
symptoms may include irregular
periods, vaginal or urinary tract
infections, urinary incontinence
(leakage of urine or inability to control
urine flow), and inflammation of the
vagina. Because of the changes in the
urinary tract and vagina, some women
may have discomfort or pain during
sexual intercourse. Many women also
notice changes in their skin, digestive
tract, and hair during menopause.
The signs and symptoms of menopause
start appearing atleast one year before
your final period. These include:
Increased abdominal fat
Loss of breast fullness
homeopathic remedies may useful like
#Lachesis [Lach] ,cimcifug ,