Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. B PadmaYour feedback matters!
Most breast lumps are not cancerous
True or False
Don’t panic if you find a lump. Most aren’t cancer. Many women have lumps caused by fluid-filled sacs called cysts or a buildup of scar-like tissue. But a new lump or mass that is hard, painless, and has rough edges may be more likely to be cancer. Breast cancers also can be tender, soft, or round.
Watch for breast pain, swelling, dimpling, nipples that hurt or leak liquid, or any redness or thickening of the skin. Always see your doctor if you notice anything different.
I am suffering from ovarian cysts. Kindly suggest me some medication or treatment as I don't want to do surgery.
Mere wife ko period time pe nhi ata h kabhi to 2 se 3 month ho jate h tab ata h please koi acha solusn btae please.
Hi, this is Dr Leena Yadav. I am consultant IVF and reproduction with Bourn Hall Fertility Centre from the last 3 years now. I have given take home pregnancies and today what I am going to discuss with everyone here is about Egg Freezing or what we call as Oocyte Freezing. I want all the young females that they should opt Egg freezing or Oocyte freezing if they are planning to get married the late 30s or if they want a child bearing which is late after their marriage.
Why do I suggest you go for Egg Freezing?
Because the egg quality deteriorates gradually after the 30s and that is why the best time to preserve your oocytes is between 20-30 years. We would like to tell you that the egg quality deteriorates after the 30s. The females who are working and had their marriage but do not want a child right now, they can actually plan up Egg Freezing. If you plan up Egg Freezing at this point of time, that means you stop your biological clock. If you do your Oocyte freezing at 22-23 years, these oocytes can later be used to form embryos. The only thing we have to do is to de-freeze them and use these oocytes fertilise with your partner sperm and form embryos for you we can do this embryo transfer for you whenever you want to get pregnant. This can be done at the age of 35-42 years. But if you freeze your Oocytes between 20-30 years of age, you are actually stopping the biological clock there and actually focusing on having good Oocyte quality.
The other thing is you should also focus on Oocyte freezing if you have a family history of early menopause or you have a history of Pre mature Ovarian failure or if you people are diagnosed with some cancer or undergoing Chemotherapy. People who are diagnosed with cancer and are planning to have chemotherapy should prefer Oocyte or the egg freezing before taking the first cycle of Chemotherapy itself. Because if you take this decision after the cycle of Chemotherapy, then the Oocyte quality we get after the first shot of Chemotherapy will be really affected.
So, I would like that you should think about these things and get back to us. If you want to contact us for the same, you can connect with us through Lybrate and they will get you connected to us.
My wife got uterus operation does she get urge for sex. They must have left ovary. Definitely sexual urge is affected. She can take hrt. Which local cream to improve orgasm.
My unmarried niece is 23+ years old. She has poly cysts in every. Is there any remedy in Homeopathy. What will be the problems in future.
I have had sex for upto 8 times now. .now me and my partner have separated. Is there a way to tighten my vagina or regrow hymen. So that there would not be any problem in future?
Hi. I am having problem of delayed periods. Took meprate along with another pill for 5 days 2 pills every day as prescribed by the doc. I shud get periods till now but still no periods. Faced the same problem 2 months before but period occurred on 2nd day of last pills. But this time no periods 3 days past. What must I do next .not pregnant confirmed. please help. Thankyou.
I have been suffering from pcod. i am taking homeopathic treatment. But everyone says that I should lose weight because my weight is 72 kg and my height is 5.4 and my age is 22 years. What should I do?
Hi. I got married two months back and my husband is in abroad. We are yet to have our intercourse as I was have PCOS. Next month I will be leaving to his place, where we are planning to have sex. When I discussed with my friends who got married, they said they had pain during sex, which is making me afraid. Kindly help me to overcome the fear.
Laughter is a type of response that occurs to you generally when you experience a funny or a pleasant situation. All the doctors also believe in the theory that laughter indeed is the best medicine. Laughing not only helps to cheer you up emotionally by boosting your mood, but also has complementary physical outcomes that are desirable. Here are some interesting and fascinating facts about laughter.
1. You are more likely to laugh around others - According to a medical research, it is a proven fact that laughter is generated by a person rather than a funny situation or a joke that you hear. It is the image of that person in your mind which is funny and everything he/she does or says seems to be funny for you. This is why you will probably laugh among a set of people rather than laughing all by yourself.
2. Fake laughter - A medical research conducted by Professor Scott has readily proven that the human brain has the ability to differentiate between a fake laughter and a real one. So, if you are in a group of people and somebody is trying to laugh forcibly and deliberately, then your brain is able to identify that person easily.
3. Laughter is contagious - As per the famous saying, when you laugh then the whole world laughs with you. It is a true thing and laughter is actually contagious as it tends to regulate a part in your brain when you hear others laughing.
4. Burns calories - Laughter is a good source of a physical workout as well as it burns calories when you laugh out loud. Laughing for around 10 to 15 minutes a day burns about 10 to 40 calories.
5. Leads to healthier relationships - It is a proven fact that laughing together with any individual help to strengthen the emotional bond that you share with that person. People who laugh together usually are able to trust each other more and their relationship lasts for a longer period.
6. Mood and Energy booster - Laughter is an instant booster if you are emotionally wrecked or suffering from a bad mood. It helps to cheer you up and make you feel good and confident about yourself. Additionally, it also helps to boost the energy levels if you are low on energy.