Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Gurgaon. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ayesha BanoYour feedback matters!
I had an unprotected sexual relation with my husband on my 8th day of menstrous cycle which is repeating with in 30 days. I thing there is no chance to get pregnant. Is'nt it?
My sister has 24weeks old to 2nd pregnancy and 28years old too: In ANP (antenatal profile) report, white blood cells count 11500 (but range 4000 to 10000 shows). Is there any effects please tell me and remedy too.
White fluid discharge. As per clinical test klebsiella pneumoniae found in April 2016. PAP SMEAR AND HPV NEGATIVE. Augmentin 625 taken No relief. Currently fluid discharge with waist pain. Kindly suggest.
For how much time period it cant be found Like if a person takes for 2-3 yrs continuously and then make a check up of pregnancy still it cant be found then can Dr. Say that she cant become mother.
Hi doc I had abortion April first by taking medicine after a week I got ma periods too. Yesterday I had sex with me partner. Is it ok. Or we have take some suggestion regarding dis please advise us thanks.
Had periods on 15sept, had sex on 28th Sept, took pill on 29th, again had sex on 2nd, but he did not finish inside me. Can I get pregnant or do I need another pill?
Hello, I am facing irregular periods because of pcos. I have heard that taking vitamin C for 3-4 days induces periods. please tell how much mg of vitamin c should I take to induce my late periods and suggest some weight loosing tips.
I am in my 5th month of pregnancy. Whenever I drink milk, my stomach become very heavy and stony like. Should I avoid milk? Or should I take something else instead of milk? And also most of the time I have swelling on both of m feet and toes. What shall I do? Please help.
My mom, 60 yrs, diabetic patient, has 4 blocks in heart artery (via angiogram, doctor suggested for CAB, bypass surgery. But we thought of trying ayurvedic. She is taking the mixture of lemon, ginger, garlic juices with vinegar and honey in empty stomach. She is taking it for 15 days now. Nothing much changes. In fact, she is feeling very tired and getting leg pain as well very frequently. She is taking medicine given by doctor as well. Please suggest me what to be done at this stage. Any ayurvedic doctors advice is highly required. Thanks in advance.
If I had a casual sex with some several girls with out any protection then there is any possibility to infected with hiv and how aids spared.
Hi 2 days back I got my periods .bt it was jst for 1 day. Before that I had a pill. And also I got my periods 10 days before the actual date.
How many days to stop sex in pregnancy and eggs, almonds it's can be eat in pregnancy and which food is good for in pregnancy.
I am 26 years old. My vaginal area is always wet. White secretion comes out all the time and there is bad odour and itching.
I had miscarriage in last year after that I am unable to conceive. From last six months my thyroid t3, t4 is normal but tsh is 7.47. Even my menstruation cycle is not regular & I have lot of pain in my lower legs. Specially I feel in the night or early in morning when I wakeup. & little bit on knees also when I sit on Indian commode. Please suggest homeopathy medicine of thyroid and lower leg pain.
At the time of a surgical procedure, while making an incision a doctor has to take care of a number of factors before making an incision. Considering a number of factors, different types of incisions have come into fore, such as
- Midline Incision: It’s the commonest incision and is done along the linea alba (fibrous structure running through the mid of the abdomen). These are preferred, especially in diagnostic laparotomy as it permits a wide access to the abdomen.
- Pfannenstiel Incision: It is transverse in nature, extending from the umbilicus to the pubic-symphysis. It is generally employed for abdominal hysterectomy of benign nature and cesarean section (c-section).
- Chevron Incision: It is an incision under the rib-cage and is done on the abdomen. It starts from beneath the ribs on the right abdomen and extends till the other mid axillary line. Thus, the entire abdominal width is incised for proper reach into the liver. The incision can be up to 2 feet.
- Kustner Incision: It is transverse in nature and extends from the symphysis pubis till the iliac spine (anterior). This type of incision takes time to perform. A Pfannenstiel incision offers more exposure than a Kustner incision.
- Lanz Incision: It is a variation of the more common mcburney-incision (also known as Gridiron’s incision). It is generally used for open appendectomies. There are quite a few variations for this type of an incision.
- Gridiron’s incision: It is done for appendectomies. It is an oblique short incision which is done in the lower right quadrant in the abdomen.
- Kocher’s Incision: It is oblique in nature, extending from the abdominal upper right quadrant and is generally used for performing an open cholecystectomy. Gallbladder, biliary tract and certain liver operations can be suited for a Kocher’s incision. This however is different from the same named incision used for the thyroid gland surgery.
- Cherney Incision: It is transverse in nature. It allows a great range of exposure for the pelvic sidewall. It is less painful than a midline incision. It allows for the greatest pelvic exposure and hence is a widely preferred and practiced incision. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a general surgeon.
I had sexual intercourse and my partner ejaculated inside and I've had cist in my ovaries and I had intercourse 8days before ovulating and I had a little spotting few days after.
During the first two or three days after delivery, thick and yellowish fluid is secreted from the mammary gland. This differs from the regular milk and is called colostrum. It is secreted in small quantity of about 10 to 40 ml.
- It is rich in protein.
- The total fat content of colostrum is less than mature milk.
- It has more amount of vitamin a and k.
- The concentration of lactose is also less.
- The levels of niacin, pantothenic acid, biotin and riboflavin are also low.
- Vitamin c is secreted at about the same level as in mature milk.
- Zinc content of colostrum is 20 mg/dl.
- Where as mature milk has 2.6 mg/dl.
The composition of colostrum is:
- Energy: 58 kcal
- Fat: 2.9 gm
- Calcium: 31 mg
- Phosphorus: 14 mg
- Iron: 0.09 mg
- Protein: 2.7 gm
- Lactose: 5.3 gm
- Carotene: 186 i. U.
- Vitamin: 296 a. I. U.