Lybrate.com has top trusted General Surgeons from across India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ashish SadanaYour feedback matters!
I have a combination skin. Can you please suggest a scrub, cleanser, toner, moisturizer. Which brand should I go for. Thank you.
I'm a student studying at 12 std. I can't take care for my skin because of my busy schedule. It become dark. What I have to do for it. please help.
I am female in my face has full of pimples how to remove the pimples and how to improve skin tone of the my skin please help me.
I had blood in stool few times. It is not appearing continuously. 3 or 4 times in a month. While this is happens my stomach goes worse and I feel digestion problem.
penis ki problem hai 3-4 dino se. penis Bahut red ho raha hai aage se. Aur cover k andar se Itching bhi hai. Swelling bhi hogyi h thodi si. Penis ka Size increased from 6.5 inches to almost 7 Thickness bhi hai Staying active for long time Bit paining aur usne kabhie sex nhi kiya.
I see pinworms moving out at nights while I am asleep. It feels realy uncomfortable. Please suggest something to cure it permanetly.
I have constipation trouble. For the past some days I have itching in the anus. For sumtym I have pains in the anus too. What shall I do?
Hello sir/ma'am I had a fair complexion but from last few months my skin is getting dark and dark day by day and mt cheeks itches. I took homeopathic treatments but all in vain. What should I do to get my complexion back also to get rid from itching?
There are foods that stir up our cells and lead to a breakdown tearing apart the keratin, collagen, and elastin to make our skin look perfectly natural and radiant. Conversely, stress, toxic overload and an unhealthy diet, all contribute to lackluster skin and eventually poor physical and mental makeup. So here we bring to you 3 superfoods that will make your skin feel beautiful and healthy with no chemical loaded creams or botox!
1. Mangoes - Many of us will agree to the fact that mango is one of the tastiest fruits around. So it's a cherry on the cake to know that mangoes also act as an excellent anti-ageing food. They are high on vitamin c content as well as beta-carotene, which gets converted to vitamin a. This duo of vitamins works quite effectively to produce anti-ageing cells and thus keeps our skin revitalized. Mangoes pace up the cell regeneration process wherein old skin cells get replaced by the new cells, making our complexion look youthful.
2. Spinach - This green leafy vegetable is high in nutrients and also contains antioxidants. Besides, spinach is also a good source of iron, magnesium, calcium, potassium, vitamin b, c, and e as well as omega-3 fatty acids which help keep our skin healthy and radiant.
3. Munch on walnuts - Vitamin e is a strong antioxidant, which strengthens our immune system, guards our cell membranes and produces red blood cells whilst walnuts are an excellent source of this vitamin type. So include just a handful of walnuts in your diet to say hello to the naturally glowing skin. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dietitian/Nutritionist.
Hi, 24 years old. I have a problem of dryness of skin in-between thies and testis and bleeding when the skin tares. Please help me.
I have a lot dark acne scars in whole my cheeks what should I do! They are like holes into my face please suggest me what to do.
I have Boils, redness, itching on scortom, inner thigh and penis since 1 year. Consulted too many doctors with lots of medicine. But have got only temporary solution.
I have small pimples on my face and some scars because I used toh scratch those pimples. Also I suffered from chickenpox so what should I apply to clean my face.
I am 22 year old girl, I have many tiny pores on my face which is filled by white heads instantly. please tell me durable and if possible natural remedy.
I have black spots on my cheek. The black spots recently generated on my face. What is the best solution to remove the spots.
I have black spots as well as pimples on my back. I used scar removal cream for 4 months but didn't see any changes. What should I do?
1) Fruits and Vegetables - Sadly, most people these days don't eat fruits and vegetables. And ultimately, they have to rely on makeup to look radiant and beautiful. But you can look prettier from within. Just make sure that you eat at least two servings of fruit every day! Have a plate of veggies and green leafy stuffs as well. They will protect the skin from cellular damage caused free radicals.
2) Vitamin C - This vitamin has skin nourishing capacities. That's the reason why you should choose it. Vitamin C is a super antioxidant and it not just rebuilds your immune system, it also ensures that your skin blemishes heal. So, make sure that you eat items like oranges, papaya, strawberries, blackcurrant, broccoli, guava, sweet potatoes and blueberries to give your skin a healthy glow from within.
3) Nuts - Vitamin E, essential fatty acids and proteins found in nuts are known for aiding your health and giving you clearer looking, glowing skin. So, go ahead and eat nuts, like almonds and walnuts. You can also try Vitamin E products like avocado, pine nuts and corn oils.
4) Fats - We know! You want to protect yourself from weight gain! But fat, especially the good ones can help in keeping your skin smoother, healthier and better. That's the reason why you should choose to eat fishes, nuts and seeds, they provide you with essential fatty acids.
If you have any more questions related to skincare, click on consult privately to ask me.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.