Lybrate.com has top trusted General Surgeons from across India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ashish SadanaYour feedback matters!
Hello Doctor, I'm 20 and have a wheatish complexion. I tend to have a lot of pigmentation on the skin folds like neck, underarms etc and even around the upper lip and chin. I've tried exfoliation but it doesn't help much. It's quite embarrassing at times. Pls suggest some home remedies and an approximate time it will take to fade away the pigmentation.
My skin becomes black due to sun burn. And on my both hand arm there is pimples like thing from 3 years and it's not going. My my hand skin complexion is different. Its looking odd. Please suggest me. What should I do?
Hi, I am 15 years old. On my face pimples, black heads and marks are there how can I prevent these by natural remedies?
I want to increase my hair volume. And I have black spots on my face, back and shoulder. Please Help.
Hi I m getting so many spots like pimples type on my back n my skin is so sensitive I affect so much can I get any solution as that I can get cured by this.
I have black spots on my back and a lot of pimples surface on the skin near or under my bra strap. What should I use?
Hi, I am 20 years old and my skin is so dull I want to look fresh every time and I also don't have even skin tone what should I do?
I have dark underarms, I tried bleach it helped me a lot in fading the darkness. But the darkness is not gone completely. What should I do?
I'm 21 years old, I want to remove the unwanted hair permanently around my penis area, so, how should I do now, what is the process for this treatment?
Skin Problems having some problems on my skin since 5 years but don't know how to solve it marks blackheads acne etc.
Skin is dry. Sometimes it becomes oily. Face skin is not so soft. sometimes it becomes dry. Sometimes oily.
My daughter has chicken pox, her face is red colour whats the reason she is only 1 year old and how will take to cure chicken pox and what are the home treatment to be take care of.
First I used to look white in colour when I started playing cricket my face has turned into dull how to remove those dull marks from face.
Blessed are the people who enjoy a flawless, radiant and healthy skin throughout their lives. Pollution, stress and unhealthy lifestyle have been affecting mankind like never before. Flawless skin is becoming a thing of the past. Skin problems like acne, pimples, freckles, fine lines and wrinkles, to name a few are on a mercurial rise. The skin is losing its radiance at an alarming rate. Unhealthy and dull skin can affect a person's confidence greatly. Do not turn panicky and insomniac over it.
A few healthy habits, if practiced daily, can work wonders and help in restoring the skin pH acidic 5.5 balance and skin radiance:
- The power drink to flawless skin: Skin problems are an amalgamation of many internal as well as external factors. The toxins that accumulate within our system act as a catalyst. If not flushed out, the toxins can deteriorate the skin tone and texture, resulting in acne and other skin problems. Thus, detoxification becomes very important. Drink a glass of warm lemon water every morning. It helps to greatly detoxify the body.
- The sweet route to skin problems: Cakes, pastries, ice creams, pizzas, beverages, can satisfy your taste buds, but they will do your skin no good. Excess intake of sweets and sugar greatly accelerates the ageing process. When it comes to acne problems, the Glycation (attachment of the digested sugar to the collagen protein) process is the main wrecker in chief.
- Go the healthy way: Unhealthy eating habits can damage your skin immensely. To look healthy, you need to eat healthy. Include lots of fruits and vegetables in your diet. Avocados, broccoli, berries are a rich source of antioxidants and should be taken regularly. Make a habit of eating at least one fruit daily. Citrus fruits are highly recommended. Salads are equally beneficial.
- One of the golden rule is to enjoy a flawless skin is to keep your skin hydrated. The skin pH acidic 5.5 is very important for a healthy skin. Drink 6 - 8 glasses of water daily and feel the difference.
- If glowing skin is what you desire, sound sleep is what you need. A good 6-8 hours of sleep can do your skin a world of good.
- Stress and mental fatigue can have serious skin implications. Meditation and exercise are the best medicines to keep stress at bay. Exercise regularly and flawless skin will be sure be a reality.
- It is very important to keep your skin clean. Cleanse your face twice daily. It is a crime to sleep with your makeup on.
Enjoying a healthy flawless skin is no Herculean task. We are always at your service.