Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ashish
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. AshishYour feedback matters!
My chums got delayed by around thirteen days. She recommended blood hcg, thyroid and ultrasound of internal reproductive organs vaginally which I am scared of. If chums have happened I can skip blood hcg I believe.
. I am 26 Years old. I have one friend of same age who gets pain in her breasts now and den. Thing to notice here is he is not getting that pain only during periods but most of the time. She had even felt lumps sort of thing there. please suggest why this happens? And is it very serious? Help us to know more abt this.
1. Increase fluid intake 4-8 ounces of water per day.
2. Avoid excessive throat clearing - try sipping water instead.
3. Get plenty of sleep. Fatigue can cause voice to sound hoarse.
4. Use plenty of breath support.
5. Do not speak in sentences that are too long. This causes you to vocalize with inadequate breath support at the end of your air stream.
6. Minimize caffeine, alcohol, menthol throat lozenges and dairy intake. These can dry out the vocal cords and/ or create thick mucous.
7. Avoid smoking.
8. Avoid raising your voice above others in a loud environment, it can cause straining and vocal abuse.
Hello doctor, I am 27 years old married. From last 2-3 months I got a less bleeding during periods. Generally my period duration was 4 days.(first 3 days was normal nd 4th day less bleeding). But now first 2 days is normal nd on 3,4 day very less bleeding. please help.
Hello I wanna ask I am one and half month married and got pregnant but my vagina hole is not properly opened. My husband penis is big so I felt pain and didn't allow him to insert it fully. But 3 4 times he passed his sperms and I am pregnant but now I am worried will I able to give birth to a child. I am I able to convince from my vagina? Normal delivery or I need to go through from suggestion operation? We lives far from each other. Kindly give me the answer.
Hello sir, I did the sex with my colleague so many times, but it's my bad luck or unfortunately last i didnt use contraceptives. After 3 months some itching and Daad types on thigh and itching behind the part of penis. I consult with VD expert DR Rikh for this diseases, he told yu have STD. I test all the blood i didnt get anything everything was normal. But in IGE test it was showing the infection above the limit. Right i tested IGE the level below the level. But sometime i feel itching. Please help me, if any advise or need treatment in ayurvedic please tell me.
Miscarriage is termed as the loss of the fetus in or before 20th week of pregnancy. Medically, miscarriage is known as spontaneous abortion though the word spontaneous is more of a keyword as it is not an abortion. Symptoms of Miscarriage are weakness, back pain, fever, abdominal pain along with severe cramps and bleeding which starts from slow to heavy.
Common cause of miscarriage is when the fetus is known to have fatal genetic problems and these are not related with the mother. The other causes are:
- Infection, medical problems like thyroid and diabetes, immune system rejection, hormonal imbalance, abnormalities of the uterus, and physical problems of the mother.
- If a woman is over 35 years of age, has thyroid and diabetes and has had an earlier miscarriage then that woman is at a high risk of getting a miscarriage.
Sometimes a miscarriage might take place due to the cervical insufficiency. This is due to the weak cervix, also known as the incomponent cervix, which is unable to hold the pregnancy. A miscarriage in this condition usually occurs in the second trimester. Though there are a very few symptoms in this but there might be a feeling of sudden pressure that the water is going to break and tissues from the placenta and fetus are released without any pain. This can however be treated by a stitch in the cervix at 12 weeks.
This stitch helps to hold the cervix until the full term is completed. If it is first pregnancy and cervical insufficiency is diagnosed then also a stitch can be applied thus resulting in full term and avoiding miscarriage.
Diagnosis of Miscarriage:
- The doctor does a pelvic test, an ultrasound and blood tests to confirm a miscarriage.
- Blood tests are done to analyze the pregnancy hormone hCG. This is monitored regularly if miscarriage is suspected.
- Genetic tests, blood tests and medication are important in women who have a history of prior miscarriages.
- Pelvic ultrasound and hysterosalpingogram are tests which are done when there are repeated miscarriages.
- Test like hysteroscopy is also done. In this the doctor observes the inside of the uterus with a device which is thin and like a telescope. This is inserted in the vagina and cervix.
- If the cervix is dilated, then the woman might be diagnosed with an incompetent cervix and this can be corrected by cerclage - a procedure done to close the cervix.
- If the blood type of the pregnant woman is Rh negative, she is prescribed a blood product called Rh immune globulin (Rhogam). This prevents from forming antibodies which could turn to be harmful for the baby.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Hi, I am trying but unable to put on my weight & also from last 4 to 5 months not having menses without tablets. Any suggestion for these issues?
- Infertility is the inability to conceive after one year of unprotected intercourse in a couple less than 30 yrs of age . If the couple is more than 35 yrs (female) then they should seek help after six months of unprotected intercourse.
- Infertility is primary as well as secondary . In primary infertility a couple has never conceived before but in a case of secondary infertility couple has conceived before but is unable to conceive now.
- There are various factors which cause infertility . These can be male factor, female factor , both male and female.