Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Aruna KalraYour feedback matters!
Hi sir, I am a patient of insomnia. M in a deep depression. Take pills to sleep from past 3-4 years. But now I think these medicines showing its side effects m gaining weight day by day. What do I do. And I want to know weather these pills ll affect if I conceive in future. If yes then pls. Tell me how.
Hi my friend had a hysterectomy in nov. But she has lost the sexual desire. This has been since March or April. Can someone please advise
My recent random tests show my hba1c level at 62 & hb being 9.6. What are the clinical implications for this test result? Please help. I've pcod.
My wife is pregnant now. She is only 20 days. She wants to abortion without surgical. Please suggest me some medicine for abortion.
Lifestyle for flu are as follows:
1 drink a lot of water.
2 rest to restore energy and avoid complications like pneumonia.
3 eat diet rich in fresh fruits and vegetables.
4 exercise regularly, which may diminish your chance of getting the flu.
5 minimize stress and reaction to stress. Consider yoga, tai-chi, or other forms of relaxation on an ongoing basis. Stress can put you at increased risk of viruses like flu.
Does an anemic girl with haemoglobin 8.5,going through her 7th week can abort her child, if it really necessary? Please suggest.
My wife is pregnant of 6 months (first pregnancy). Few months back she had pinworm infection, so her gynecologist give Albendazole tablet to treat infection twice a month. From last 3 months she had taken 2 doses in a month. But now I see on internet that Albendazole must not be taken during pregnancy. Sir / Madam please suggest me, how will this tablet effect the baby and have any solution for this happening?
Hi ma'am I suffering with ectopic pregnancy and I had last period on 29th January and afterwards I didn't have period in Feb march so I went to medical on 1st April they gave medicine because they said you r not pregnant in test the result was -ve till 11 April I didn't bleed so again I went to hospital they said for hcg test I was pregnant then on 20th April they declared I am suffering with ectopic pregnancy on that day I hospitalized and they gave shot methotrexate that time my hcg level was 500 again after one shot my level was increased to 1000 they gave another shot agin hcg level increased to 1400 they gave another shot then hcg level was 1500 they discharged from hospital and I came back to home after 48 hr again I went for test my hcg level was 259 after 3 days means on 1st may I bleed for one week and on 18th of may my hcg level was 0.29 but I am still getting abdominal pain and felling like stomach size increasing and also like vomiting sometimes ma'am I want to know when my period will start and why I am feeling like still something is holding iny stomach because I am uncomfortable when I am sleeping from front side.
I have a 3 years old daughter and am worried about my post baby tummy. I did not have a normal delivery. How can I reduce my tummy n also have a loose skin.
I am facing weakness issue and my periods are missed. I want to know that am I pregnant still co I havr checked twice and it was negative. My period date was yesterday that is 12 but I checked my pregnancy test before. please help me with this issue.
I am suffering from my wife's monthly Mc problem. Mc is going on only 2 days from last four month. N that duration has much pain in stomach. Kindly give to some advice.
I had unprotected sex with my girl friend . On 25th feb 2016 at 1.12am. I am not sure about I had ejaculated inside vagina or not. But still in the morning around 10 am. I gave her i-pill. Her periods date was 1st march. But still she dint starts with the menses. What should I do. And today is 2nd march 2016.
Infertility primarily refers to the biological inability of a person to contribute to conception. In women, it may also refer to the state when she is not able to carry a pregnancy to its full term.
According to ayurveda, preparing for conception can be easily compared to the process of farming. Just like the health of a crops depends on the quality of soil, seed, timing of sowing, and amount of watering it, gets the health of baby depends on the health of its parents, for a pregnancy to be healthy and successful, a couple needs to take care of the following four essential factor-:
1. Sperm/ovum (seeds)
2. Uterus (soil)
3. Nourishment (water)
4. Time for conception (timing of sowing)
Reproductive health, in both men and women, depends on the health of the reproductive tissue or shukra dhatu. In women, shukra creates the ovum as part of the monthly cycle, and in men the semen is formed due to sexual stimulation. The shukra is created as part of a long chain of metabolic transformations. It starts with the digestion of food, then goes on to transformation of food to nutrient fluid, blood, muscle, fat, bone marrow, and finally, to shukra tissue. Healthy shukra tissue, then according to ayurveda, depends on the health of all the other tissue in the body.
Do you love chewing gum? You love popping it and get a kick when chewing gum with friends. You think it’s a style statement and a cool thing to do. Above all, you think it’s only for fun and is harmless! Well, this article may be an eye opener for you. Here are some facts about chewing gum that can change your thinking.
- Chewing gum has been a favourite snack for millions of people, especially children and adolescents. Besides the sweetness, people like it for its flavour. Many people also use it as a replacement for a food craving. One fact that refrained many from consuming chewing gums was that it was loaded with sugar. However, with ever-growing awareness about consumption of sweetened products, the companies have now started offering sugar-free gum to health-conscious people which are made using artificial sweeteners.
- The artificial sweetener most commonly used in chewing gums is aspartame whose components metabolizes into wood alcohol and formaldehyde in the body. Both have carcinogenic properties and the body is unable to eliminate them through normal waste. These have been linked to cancers, birth defects and weight gain.
- Some tooth whitening gums contain an ingredient called Titanium Dioxide. This gives the chewing gum its glossy white color. It is a dangerous compound linked to many disorders including auto immune disorders, crohn’s disease, asthma and cancer.
- Gastrointestinal problems are quite common among chewing gum consumers. The symptoms include pain and cramps in abdomen, indigestion and diarrhea. Irritable bowel syndrome has been found to be associated with chewing gum eaters as chewing gum can lead to swallowing of excess air and changing of bowel habits.
- Dentists strongly recommend staying away from chewing gum habit, as it can be a cause of tooth decay. Chewing gum may also release mercury from Dental fillings into the system causing host of problems.
- Recent research has established a link between eating chewing gum and headache and migraines. It is believed that chewing gum puts an undue pressure on temporomandibular joint causing headaches. It can also lead to pain and lack of mobility in the jaw, causing an inability to chew meals. This is called temporomandibular joint disorder and is commonly found among chewing gum lovers.
- A chewing gum base is made from a combination of chemicals and non-edible substances. We generally chew it for flavour and throw the rest. However, the compounds do get stuck to the linings of the mouth and enter our system. A chewing gum adds no nutritive value and diminishes a person’s ability to chew and eat normally. For its far-reaching side effects, this habit is a big no to keep. Stay safe! If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.