Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Neurosurgeons in India. You will find Neurosurgeons with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurosurgeons online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Hepatitis B Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Brain Tumor Surgery
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Spinal Cord Injury Medicine
Accident Injuries Treatment
Hepatitis C Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Arun SarohaYour feedback matters!
I am from Mumbai .I'm suffering from migraine since last 2 or 3 months .Dr. Please Can you make me sure that what is the treatment for this?
I have been suffering from MIGRAINE for 20 years now and I would like to be delivered from this sickness. Im taking" Excedrin Migraine" It is very hot here in the Philippines and whenever I am exposed to sun and very hot weather condition, it triggers. Please help me how to overcome this migraine/headache. It becomes a burden to me now. It stops me from doing my daily activities. Sigh.
What is an alternative for Vasograin as a painkiller to be taken in Migraine? What is the dosages and side effects of such medicine, if any.
My grandfather has a stroke. CT Scan is done and medical treatment i'm going according to report. His left side of body is not properly working and also have a speaking problem. Report detail is:-" Hypodense area having CT DV 25HU seen in right parietal occipital junction s/o watershed interact, it measures approx 3.6*4.0cm. Supratentorial ventricular system is prominent. Hypo densities are seen in both per ventricular areas s/o ischemic changes. Diffuse cerebral atrophy noted. IMPRESSION:-" Findings s/o CHRONIC WATERSHED INFARCT RIGHT MCA TERRITORY. Please tell what the best treatment to recover from it. (Tell in hindi language as possible)
I am suffering from epilepsy and get attacks minimum twice a month. I am not getting a good result from the medicine prescribed to me currently. What can I do to get cured?
I recently read that researchers believe certain foods might cure Alzheimer’s disease. Is this true? If so, which foods do this and how much would you have to consume to get the benefits?
I'm 50 years old. And i'm having a severe pain in my shoulders. The pain starts from the neck, and comes to the shoulders. Whenever the pain comes, the area gets swelled up. What should I do? Is it related to physiotherapy or should be consulted to neurologist? what should be done to this pain?
Hello! what is a difference between hemiplegia paraplegia and paralysis? thanks wish you a great day ahead.
I am already taking medicine pari. Cr for depression and one capsule of black grape seed, have been asked for 3 months, but my muscular vibrations are more in sleep if I done take alprax 0. 25 half at bed time. I avoid taking it. Can you please help how to get rid of all these vibrations
I have pain on the left side of my head vertically. Went through brain scan der it is mentioned as HYPODENSE SOFT TISSUE SEEN IN THE LEFT HALF OF SPHENOID SINUS -LIKELY sinusitis. Does I have migraine.
Hi, Since two months I am feeling burning and pins needles in my whole body including head and sometime it more increases. I have consulted with many doctors but not yet relief. One doctor advised me to take pregabalin m 75 and tryptomer 25 for two months to get relief but I am taking it since 1 months but not a single percent relief yet. I have done vitamin B12, CBC, LFT, KFT but theses investigation reports are normal. Kindly suggest please.
I am 25 years old have so pain neck to hip whole day. After 2 minutes so numbness and weakness. All day burning in spinal.
Hi could yoy please tell me about Parkinson disease and its effects as I am suffering from it thanks.
A Brain Tumour can be defined as an abnormal growth of the tissues in the brain, which can disrupt the proper brain functions. Generally, the cells in the human body die and are replaced by new cells, while in the case of a tumour, the old cells do not die and form an accumulation and continues to grow to form a mass as more and more cells are added to it.
Symptoms of Brain Tumour:
- Headache: Having headache on regular basis, without any history of having such frequent headaches in past, which becomes worse because of other pressure related activities, such as sneezing, coughing, exercising might be a possible symptom of brain tumour and issues related to such sudden and frequent headaches should be taken up with the doctor without any further delay.
- Seizures: Seizures (fits) are amongst the most common symptoms of brain tumour, which might be limited to a particular body part or the whole body. Seizures might even continue after the treatment of brain tumour because of the left scar tissues in the brain.
- Numbness in arms/legs: Numbness in any body part, especially arms and legs should also be get evaluated timely, so that, if the possible reason behind them is a brain tumour, then the same could be treated well on time.
- Balancing problems: Poor coordination and balancing problems also arise as the most prominent symptom for the brain tumour and hence such small changes must be evaluated and the person suffering should be taken to a doctor immediately to get treated without any delay.
- Memory problems: Lack of concentration, poor memory and short term memory loss are few of the possible symptoms that indicate the presence of tumour.
- Nausea or vomiting: Nausea or vomiting might be the symptoms of many other possible health issues, but a headache supported by nausea and/or vomiting is one of the many symptoms of a brain tumour and hence should not be ignored.
- Facial paralysis: The inability to keep the facial activities under control also indicates the presence of a possible brain tumour and the same should also be diagnosed as soon as one experiences it.
- Change in vision: A person suffering from brain tumour might also experience changes in the vision, dizziness, blurry vision, among other sight related issues.
- Change in speech: The inability to speak properly and changes in the speech of a person may also indicate a possible presence of a tumour.
- Hearing problems: Sudden occurrence of hearing problems and other hearing related disorders might have the brain tumour as a possible reason.
Diagnosing a brain tumour may include one or more of many tests, including CT scan, Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI), Angiogram and biopsy. One should never ignore the symptoms of the brain tumour and should get himself/herself checked since the brain tumours might result into permanent damages to the brain; hence such issues should never be ignored. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Neurosurgeon.