Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Anuj GuptaYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I am so happy with the results of my leg pain treatment, that I will surely recommend Dr Anuj Gupta to anyone gladly. A friend of mine referred to him. I consulted a number of specialists but the way he treated me was the best. Everything was just spick and span in the Haryana Clinic. With great ease heexplained us the problem and how the treatment will be carried out.
He is not just friendly, but also is very motivating. The lab in the Haryana Clinic was very clean and well managed. I was quite concerned, as my health was degrading day by day, but due to my Anuj Gupta and the difficulty sleeping treatment I didn't lose hope. I am so happy with the results of my treatment, that I will surely recommend Anuj Gupta to anyone gladly.
I consulted dr Anuj Gupta for my treatment of allergy. The medicines are really good. No medecines were working for me so i thought of going for his treatment and it really turned out well for me.Haryana Clinic in shivaji nagar really helped me , the doctor treated me very well and so i recommend it for any kind of health problem u may have
Haryana clinic near shri krishna mandir jharsa is the best clinic at this local area. Dr anuj Gupta diagnosed all type of chronic disease with allopathic and ayurvedic medicine and also consultated by herbal and physical therapy. So the haryana clinic is the best health care solution point according patients requirement.
I was having very bad thoughts regarding my small penis size. I consulted Dr Anuj. He is very patient with all his patients. The complete process of small penis size treatment was so painless and quick, and i am so relieved that I chose to consult him. It was so quite pleasant in the Haryana Clinic.
I had lost hope, but the masturbation addiction treatment given by Anuj Gupta has helped me regain my confidence. I was in too much stress because of masturbation addiction, but even after consulting a number of doctors, I was not getting any relief. But now I am gradully on the path of recovery.
I was suffering from acute headache for which I consulted Dr Anuj Gupta. He asked me number of questions so that he can diagnose my problem. Then he prescribed me the medicines. I was quite worried about my headache but he gave me satisfactory suggestions which helped me handling my case easily.
I thought it was something very normal, but then I realised the knee pain is something else. The staff was very attentive to my needs. He ensures that he gives enough time to each patient. Dr Anuj Gupta has in depth knowledge and ensures that he explains the problem in detail.
In this clinic blood test n all facilities are in house in very economical way..doctor treats with allopathic along with Ayurveda for chronic diseases..also educates about th diet n exercise in details..full satisfaction
dr ANUJ GUPTA has a very good approach, he is very understanding and solves problems in no time. I consulted him for my acne and pimple problem at his CLINIC HARYANA CLINIC IN JHARSA SECTOR 31
Dr. Anuj Gupta provides answers that are very helpful, knowledgeable and well-reasoned. Good and knowledgeble thnxx doctor
He is very helpful , caring supportive and listen to all the issues very patiently and gives very helpful suggestions. My
Good doctor. Gives adequate time to his patients and understands their case properly.
I am 33 years old female. I am unmarried. I had frequent headache but since a week its severe, having whole body ache, I am feeling tired all the time, feeling appetite, feeling and laziness and sleepy, feeling weak, feeling sad, Feeling hopeless, feeling disappointed and pessimistic, feeling failure, get forgets sometime, frequent urination almost 12-13 times, getting short temper and angry, can't concentrate in any, get fever during periods, suddenly sometime feel cold and sometimes warm so what doctor should I consult.
Behavior of a child should always be closely monitored during his/her early development. Sometimes signs of several personality disorder. tend to show up early in life. Proper monitoring of the child's behavior helps to identify the signs and properly diagnose the condition if the child is suffering from any potential personality disorder.
Here are a few facts you should keep in mind:
- You might often find it difficult to differentiate between the normal and abnormal behavior of your child. You might consult the pediatrician in this case to compare the child's general behavioral patterns with that of other children in the same age group.
- It is very important to understand your child's development process. It helps you to interpret his/her behavior and to identify signs of personality disorder.
- There are a few common behavior patterns, which tend to act as a guide to understanding the behavior of your child. Some of these patterns should be encouraged as they lead to proper behavioral development of your child while patterns of negative behavior should be discouraged.
- You should also consult a doctor if your child shows negative behavior persistently even after disciplining measures.
- Being polite, doing chores on a regular basis, following instructions should be encouraged and rewarded as it helps in the proper personality development of your child.
- Behavioral patterns like an inclination towards defensive, regressive and aggressive behavior should not be encouraged but can be tolerated in certain situations like illness or in times of stress.
- Behavioral patterns like an increased inclination to violence or an excessive competitive attitude towards their siblings should never be allowed.
- Prejudice or racism, stealing or inclination towards substance abuse, angry outbursts point towards problems in the child's mental, physical or social well-being. You are also advised to take your child to a psychological expert to find out whether he/she is suffering from any sort of behavioral disorder.
- Your behavior also plays a major role in development of your child and his/her behavioral patterns. It is often seen that if a child is subjected to excessive physical, mental or emotional abuse or is engaged in too many curricular and extracurricular activities, he/she is likely to develop several behavioral disorders over time. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.
I have question about excess masturbation means 3 or 4 time in a week is dangerous for health and near future it will also affect in sex relationship. And what are the side effects. If I am suffering from these side effects then tell me the proper treatment medicine etc.
Main 18 years Ka hoon Kya masturbation karnese kuch side effect hota hai aur main masturbation chorna chahata hoon.
I have just recover from typhoid and from last week I have stop taking tablets can I masturbate or I would have issues.
When I tried to cut papaya from tree just a drop of milk fell in my eye brows and has no itching etc. But am afraid of it please answer with your opinion.
I am masturbating from past 8-9 years and I got a chance to make out with my girlfriend. But I couldn't fix my dick inside her vagina. What should I do?
My question about my diet. Because I am a chronic diseases patient with IBD. Now I have a problem of not regular motion. My belly produces lot of gases. It also smell bad. I also have some irritation my Anus. I have also sticky stool. There for I need help for duration.
I am a 38 year old male. Three and a half months back, my TSH level was 8.08 micro IU/ml. Since then I have been taking Eltroxin 25 one tab daily. Now my TSH is 2.27 micro IU/ml. What do you advise I should do regarding Eltroxin?
Hi, I am 31 year old. My height is 5'4 feet, my weight is 55 kg. I am going to get married, I have not been in any relation till now. I use to do masturbation 2 to 3 times in week some time from long time. I am concerned about my penis size. My penis size in flaccid condition is 3.5 inches in hight and width. And 5.5 or 5 inches in height and 4 inches in width. Is it normal conditions of penis or it is micro penis? What extra care I should take for long, healthy sex time in future. What I should eat or any medicine should take for healthy sex life? Do I need to visit any sexologist before getting married? Or my penis size is normal? Please advise, and elaborate about do and not do before marriage. Regards Neer.
I am masturbating from 5 years Daily 1 time. Now my age is 22. My hair is getting thin and hair falling My skin looking ugly not looking beautiful My left shoulder making sound when I move it. And feeling weak left shoulder. And left hand also. I am thinking this all comes due to masturbation. Is it true? Please help if it.
At present 3 out of the 5 people are suffering from diabetes and it is the 7th leading cause of death worldwide. Moreover, it is no more restricted just to adults and affects children as well. Diabetes is a metabolic disease resulting in increase in the level of glucose in the body. Glucose is a source of energy for the cells making up the muscles and other tissues in the body. But if the level of glucose goes up, it shows the sign of danger. Diabetes is of 2 types:
- Type 1: body fails to produce insulin.
- Type 2: Body fails to produce enough insulin which is required by the body.
There are no definite signs of diabetes. It simply varies from person to person. In many of the cases it goes unnoticed. Such signs are as follows:
- Sudden weight loss: You might experience a sudden weight loss of 5 to10 kgs within a month. This happens when sugar metabolism ceases very quickly. Insufficient insulin prevents the body from taking in glucose in the body cells from the blood to use as energy. In such a scenario the body starts burning fat and muscle for energy. This results in weight loss.
- Intense hunger: The cells in your body might not get enough energy either due to absence or improper functioning of insulin in your blood. This makes you hungry quite often.
- Excessive urination and thirst: Due to diabetes, the glucose level in the body goes up. The kidneys are overloaded with the burden of working overtime for filtering and absorbing the excess glucose in your body. The excess sugar, which the kidney cannot store is excreted out of your body. This makes you urinate frequently. Due to frequent urination the body gets dehydrated which makes you feel thirsty more often.
- Blurred vision: Due to the high level of glucose in your body tissues gets pulled away from the lens of the eyes. This results in vision issues. If not treated on time, it may even lead to blindness.
- Increased fatigue: The cells in your body might not get enough energy either due to absence or improper functioning of insulin in your blood. This makes you restless more often and you may even feel too weak to do your regular activities.
If you notice any of these signs, get the level of sugar in your checked and take the required remedies. It is good to get it treated as early as possible rather than facing immense trouble in future. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.
Struggling with extra weight and flab? Well, we are here to help! Remember to take it slow and easy with your weight loss journey so that the effects are more lasting. Reducing weight in a month is a matter of making the best use of dietary tweaks and a work out regimen.
Here are a few tips to lose weight in a month. Set a realistic goal of about 5 to 6 kgs in a month and get set go!
- Food Diary: What you eat is the first thing that affects how smooth and effective your weight loss journey is. Remember to take stock of what you are eating in a day. Maintain a food diary for at least a week and take a look at it at the end of the week to realize where you may be going wrong. Remember to report even a bite of a snack or that piece of chocolate you took! You will be surprised with your findings.
- Diet Alterations: Get your diet under control by dividing it up into five or six small meals. Include vegetables, fruit, grains, water and some amount of dairy. Try to eliminate meat and sugar from your diet for a month. Also, you can substitute white rice with brown rice or other grains like quinoa. Have oats for fibre and remember to drink plenty of green tea and water.
- Dietary Additives: Adding ingredients like almonds, prunes, blue berries, and even chia seeds will do wonders for your overall diet plan. When you are in the mood for a snack, reach out for these fat burning substances that will get your metabolism to work overtime.
- Mental Hunger: Do a quick check every time you get hungry out of turn. If it is not your meal time, there may be chances that you are suffering from emotional or mental hunger, which usually passes in a few minutes once you down a glass of water and distract yourself with an enjoyable activity and deep breaths.
- Exercise: This is one aspect that many people ignore. Work out everyday to support your diet and weight loss journey. Have coffee an hour before your workout session for quick fat burning. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a general physician.