Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Anuj Gupta
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Anuj GuptaYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I am so happy with the results of my leg pain treatment, that I will surely recommend Dr Anuj Gupta to anyone gladly. A friend of mine referred to him. I consulted a number of specialists but the way he treated me was the best. Everything was just spick and span in the Haryana Clinic. With great ease heexplained us the problem and how the treatment will be carried out.
He is not just friendly, but also is very motivating. The lab in the Haryana Clinic was very clean and well managed. I was quite concerned, as my health was degrading day by day, but due to my Anuj Gupta and the difficulty sleeping treatment I didn't lose hope. I am so happy with the results of my treatment, that I will surely recommend Anuj Gupta to anyone gladly.
I consulted dr Anuj Gupta for my treatment of allergy. The medicines are really good. No medecines were working for me so i thought of going for his treatment and it really turned out well for me.Haryana Clinic in shivaji nagar really helped me , the doctor treated me very well and so i recommend it for any kind of health problem u may have
Haryana clinic near shri krishna mandir jharsa is the best clinic at this local area. Dr anuj Gupta diagnosed all type of chronic disease with allopathic and ayurvedic medicine and also consultated by herbal and physical therapy. So the haryana clinic is the best health care solution point according patients requirement.
I was having very bad thoughts regarding my small penis size. I consulted Dr Anuj. He is very patient with all his patients. The complete process of small penis size treatment was so painless and quick, and i am so relieved that I chose to consult him. It was so quite pleasant in the Haryana Clinic.
I had lost hope, but the masturbation addiction treatment given by Anuj Gupta has helped me regain my confidence. I was in too much stress because of masturbation addiction, but even after consulting a number of doctors, I was not getting any relief. But now I am gradully on the path of recovery.
I was suffering from acute headache for which I consulted Dr Anuj Gupta. He asked me number of questions so that he can diagnose my problem. Then he prescribed me the medicines. I was quite worried about my headache but he gave me satisfactory suggestions which helped me handling my case easily.
I thought it was something very normal, but then I realised the knee pain is something else. The staff was very attentive to my needs. He ensures that he gives enough time to each patient. Dr Anuj Gupta has in depth knowledge and ensures that he explains the problem in detail.
In this clinic blood test n all facilities are in house in very economical way..doctor treats with allopathic along with Ayurveda for chronic diseases..also educates about th diet n exercise in details..full satisfaction
dr ANUJ GUPTA has a very good approach, he is very understanding and solves problems in no time. I consulted him for my acne and pimple problem at his CLINIC HARYANA CLINIC IN JHARSA SECTOR 31
Dr. Anuj Gupta provides answers that are very helpful, knowledgeable and well-reasoned. Good and knowledgeble thnxx doctor
He is very helpful , caring supportive and listen to all the issues very patiently and gives very helpful suggestions. My
Good doctor. Gives adequate time to his patients and understands their case properly.
Very much Satisfied With The Results. Great Experience
Sir I suffering from vertigo for the past 15 years and consuming the following medicines regularly. If I reduce I'm feeling dizziness. May I continue. Whether it has the side effects. Please clarify. Stugeron each one morning and night vertin 16 mg each one morning and night Envas 5 mg each one morning (for BP) Revital each one morning Thanks and regards.
My son is suffering from fever since last 2 days. I used paracetamol syrup but fever reducing com ing again. Can you please suggest any antibiotics syrup?
Hi, I am having cold and throat itchiness this mucus is bothering me I getting cough because of this throat itchiness. I am living in a cold country of average temperature 3. Can I use desloratadine tablets (DAZIT)?
Hello Sir/Mam, I have mild stomach pain from 3 days. Pain is on central n lower abdomen. Pain starting from centre and moving towards lower part n disappearing and after sometime it is coming again. It is not severe and my urine color is whitish transparent and not feeling chill and not getting fever. Whenever pain starts feels like to go to restroom to pass stool. Pls suggest me any solution for this. Thanks.
I do not have proper digestion .and I have much fat how can I overcome it and I also have hair loss.
Dandruff is one of the most common chronic hair conditions. It is characterized by a white, flaky substance on the scalp. Dandruff is not a serious condition and neither is it contagious. However, people still want it gone so that their hair looks better. Here are the symptoms as well as the causes of dandruff.
- Skin drying up: Dry skin is the most common cause of dandruff. The flakes from dry skin are usually less oily and smaller than with other forms of dandruff.
- Seborrhoeic dermatitis: Dandruff can also be caused by oily irritated skin. In this type of dandruff, red, greasy skin has flaky white or yellow scales covering it.
- Infrequent shampooing: This is also a very common cause of dandruff. This is because oil and skin cells accumulate, thus resulting in dandruff.
- Malassezia: Malassezia is a yeast like fungus. It is usually harmless and stays on the scalp of most adults. However, it is worth noting that sometimes the yeast may irritate the scalp and cause extra skin cells to grow. The skin cells then fall off and become flaky.
- Contact dermatitis: Contact dermatitis is a sensitivity to health care products and when you use too much shampoo, hair styling products or other chemicals, such as paraphenylenediamine, the red, itchy, scaly scalp associated with dandruff is caused.
- Other skin conditions: There are many other skin conditions, which cause dandruff as well. These include eczema and psoriasis. Eczema is a chronic skin disease, which causes the skin to become inflamed. Psoriasis is another skin condition. It is characterized by thick scales forming resulting from rough, dry, dead skin cells which build up rapidly.
These are just the causes of dandruff. Now you will see how to identify when you have dandruff by learning about the symptoms of dandruff.
- The symptoms of dandruff are pretty easy to spot. All that happens is that you will see white, flaky, dead skin cells in your hair.
- It is sometimes accompanied by an itchy, scaly scalp.
- There is also a type of dandruff called cradle cap, which occurs in newborns. Just like dandruff, it is not dangerous and goes away when the baby is 3 years old.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I am 33 years old female. I am unmarried. I had frequent headache but since a week its severe, having whole body ache, I am feeling tired all the time, feeling appetite, feeling and laziness and sleepy, feeling weak, feeling sad, Feeling hopeless, feeling disappointed and pessimistic, feeling failure, get forgets sometime, frequent urination almost 12-13 times, getting short temper and angry, can't concentrate in any, get fever during periods, suddenly sometime feel cold and sometimes warm so what doctor should I consult.
Behavior of a child should always be closely monitored during his/her early development. Sometimes signs of several personality disorder. tend to show up early in life. Proper monitoring of the child's behavior helps to identify the signs and properly diagnose the condition if the child is suffering from any potential personality disorder.
Here are a few facts you should keep in mind:
- You might often find it difficult to differentiate between the normal and abnormal behavior of your child. You might consult the pediatrician in this case to compare the child's general behavioral patterns with that of other children in the same age group.
- It is very important to understand your child's development process. It helps you to interpret his/her behavior and to identify signs of personality disorder.
- There are a few common behavior patterns, which tend to act as a guide to understanding the behavior of your child. Some of these patterns should be encouraged as they lead to proper behavioral development of your child while patterns of negative behavior should be discouraged.
- You should also consult a doctor if your child shows negative behavior persistently even after disciplining measures.
- Being polite, doing chores on a regular basis, following instructions should be encouraged and rewarded as it helps in the proper personality development of your child.
- Behavioral patterns like an inclination towards defensive, regressive and aggressive behavior should not be encouraged but can be tolerated in certain situations like illness or in times of stress.
- Behavioral patterns like an increased inclination to violence or an excessive competitive attitude towards their siblings should never be allowed.
- Prejudice or racism, stealing or inclination towards substance abuse, angry outbursts point towards problems in the child's mental, physical or social well-being. You are also advised to take your child to a psychological expert to find out whether he/she is suffering from any sort of behavioral disorder.
- Your behavior also plays a major role in development of your child and his/her behavioral patterns. It is often seen that if a child is subjected to excessive physical, mental or emotional abuse or is engaged in too many curricular and extracurricular activities, he/she is likely to develop several behavioral disorders over time. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.