Corn Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Polishing Treatment
Deep Pigmentation Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Cutaneous Fillers Treatment
Small Dermatologic Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Patient Review Highlights
Dr. (Col.)Anil Goyal provides answers that are very helpful. Thankz a lot
Abdul Muqtadar Syed
I found the answers provided by the Dr. (Col.)Anil Goyal to be prompt. Beautiful, one word answer.
Dr. (Col.)Anil Goyal provides answers that are very helpful. Thnx a lot I'll try this
I am one of the many patients of Dr. Goyal. I consulted him over 5 years ago after trying many dermatologists including some big names in Delhi. His professional excellence coupled with humane concern gives the patient complete satisfaction.
Dr Anil is very patient with his patients. His ability to understand the problem and accurate and quick diagnosis makes him a doctor with difference.
Grannies and mummies emphasize on the usefulness of oiling your hair. If they could, they would have made you do so regularly. Going outdoors with oily hair and an oily scalp is next to impossible in present times. On the other hand, pollution along with the fast paced lifestyle, takes a toll on your hair health. To counter the ills of dull hair, oiling is must. One must be aware of certain points while applying oil on his or her hair.
When should you oil your hair?
You should not be oiling your hair at any time of the day. People tend to stick to their feasibility and oil their hair whenever they find time out of a busy schedule. Use oil only when you decide to remain indoors for quite some time. Oil absorbs dust and grime easily and hence, going out with oil on your hair before a head bath will only dirty your scalp all the more.
Oil should be applied at night before going to bed. Letting your hair remain oiled overnight will strengthen the roots and hair follicles. This way you add nourishment and luster to your otherwise dry and frizzy strands.
The benefits of oiling your hair frequently:
1. Fights off dandruff: Dryness causes dandruff to occur. If you can deal with dryness, you are halfway through in dealing with dandruff as well. If you suffer from acute dandruff, the oil producing glands in your scalp will produce oil in meager quantities only. All these symptoms necessitate the regular application of oil.
2. Oil is effective as a deep conditioner: Oil, especially coconut oil acts as a deep conditioner. It can also be used to detangle your hair without much hair fall. Oil should be left on the scalp for a couple of hours to enhance complete absorption.
3. Repairs hair damage due to sun exposure: The ultraviolet rays of the sun make your hair brittle. Sun rays can also lead to discoloration of hair. Oil provides vitamins and other nutrients to poor quality hair, thus making it strong and shiny.
4. Feel rejuvenated by applying oil on your hair: Oiling one's hair is the best way to chuck stress out of the window. Oil can relax both your mind and body. Using lukewarm oil on one's scalp once in a while will improve blood circulation and will also relax the tense nerves of your hyperactive brain. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist and ask a free question.
Acne is one of the acute skin troubles people face every now and then and thus desperately look for the best solution to cure the same. There are many people who think that medications are the only way out, but this is completely wrong.
This is because most of the acne treating drugs have got stronger antibiotics that are believed to cure acne speedily, but the real fact is that you will get temporary recovery, and your skin texture will get adversely affected by the same. Thus, you are recommended to look for only those solutions that are safe and can replace antibiotics in the most efficient manner.
Top 5 methods for treating acne without using antibiotics
1. Blue light: Acne creating bacteria can be only killed by using this therapy. This therapy is quite improved, and it is not at all invasive in nature and thus your skin quality is not affected at all. Total four sessions are included for getting the ultimate result and these sessions are only conducted under clinical supervision. You can also make a purchase of blue light, especially Tria skin clarifying light so that skin acne can be cleared along with the clearance of acne marks. There are few safety precautions that need to be maintained so that skin damages can be easily prevented.
2. Giving up sugar: Sugary foods should be completely curtailed from your regular diet so that acne trouble can be kept in control. Excessive sugary components lead to the creation of excessive skin oil, and this oil is highly responsible for creating acne, and on the other hand, bacterial infection can also occur due to excess oil secretion.
3. Taking Omega-3: Acne are very much irritating as they create inflaming sensations and these sensations can be only be effectively dealt with this particular component. Fish oil gel caps are highly enriched with this component and in this regard Omega Max deserves special mention. This will help in maintaining absolutely flawless and healthy skin.
4. Silk Peel Microdermabrasions: Pink scars can be treated well using silk peel. This kind of peel plays the most useful role in making the skin unclogged from different unwanted wastes causing acne and bacterial infections. In this case, collagen production can be stimulated along with the maintenance of healthy and glowing skin.
5. Glycolic acid lotions and cleansers: Sugarcane is enriched with glycolic acid and this acid is now available in different lotions and cleansers that are useful for skin exfoliation and pore unclogging.
Include ahas and bhas in the form of cleansers or moisturizers to erase discolorations and imperfections.
Mentioned throughout history as a curse, leprosy was considered as a punishment of sins by many cultures as it was widespread and common. However, modern science demystified it and de-stigmatized it to the point where the occurrence of leprosy within the population has gone down to very low levels, although it is still prevalent among certain populations.
Prevention of leprosy: Leprosy is caused by the bacterial infection of Mycobacterium leprae and it is classified into multiple types. Leprosy is communicable through contact with common objects or a person by infected droplets within their nose. It primarily affects mucous membranes and the skin and the nerves on the hands, feet, and in extreme cases may cause disfigurement as well. There are no specific ways to prevent leprosy as no specific correlation between transmission and development has been found so far. Leprosy can happen through one time contact or through contact over extended period of time within the same household. Thus preventive measures will primarily include the following:
- Regular checkups by going to the doctor
- Ensuring that surfaces are kept clean if you share a household with a leprosy patient
- Skin biopsies at regular intervals just to check if you may have contracted the bacteria
- If a rash has developed, then it is urgent that you visit the doctor. Earlier the leprosy is detected, quickly it can treated and resolved
Incidences of leprosy have reduced over the last few decades due to improvements in medicine and early detection. This has allowed people to nip the problem in the bud and does not allow it to spread within their bodies or to other people.
Treatment of leprosy: The primary weapon that modern medicine has against leprosy is known as MDT or multidrug therapy. Multidrug therapy is the combination of multiple drugs, which attack the various aspects of leprosy, such as skin problems, nerve damage, loss of sensation, deterioration of skin conditions etc. This is the proven way to not only reduce symptoms, but also cure the problems in the long run.
Some of the drugs in the MDT used are as follows:
- Rifampicin and dapsone
- Rifampicin and clofazimine and dapsone
- Rifampicin, minocycline and ofloxacin
However, the combination will depend on the type of leprosy the person is affected with, such as paucibacillary leprosy or multibacillary leprosy and thus can only be prescribed by the doctor after thorough and detailed examination.
I am loosing my hair quickly and also my head is going to be bared can you please suggests me some kind of medicine.
I masturbate daily recently the dorsal vein on my penis look enlarged and it seems like the vein changed shape like the tangled bit. I went to see an urologists and he said it was ok. I have no pain but it just looks different.
How to reduce the hair fall? I M having hair fall due to dry scalp what I need to do to reduce the hair fall?
I am 20 year old. I am losing my skin fairness as I am exposed to sun light. Can you please suggest some homemade fairness tips to improve skin fairness. Now I am trying boiled potato and milk face pack. Will it have any effect ? Or is there something better.
My gums are getting white also my nails n my weight is lose abt 10% of body this all happening from last 6 months. I have so many acne pimples on my face back chest.
Hi am Krissh 23, actually I wanna ask one doubt. Don't mistake me. My gf and me going to do intercourse for first time. So we r going to do safe and protective sex only. But even she had a doubt is there any pills to avoid pregnancy. Actually we heard I pill will prevent from pregnancy but we don't know exactly. Please let me know safest and non side effect pills.
Dear sir/mam I got married in january end this year. My wife is facing swelling in her stomach after marriage. We have consulted 3-4 gynecologist but everybody says there is not any issue. It happens after marriage. We are not planning for baby now. So using protection during intercourse. I am above 30 years old and my wife is below 24. Can you please tell me the actual reason for this . Why All gynecologist are denying for any big thing to worry. And what should we do now to cure it.
The cost of hair transplant (minimum & maximum) sir. And how long will it take to grow after hair transplant.
I have a so much of dendraf, that's the reason so much of hair fall. please give me good suggestion for my problem.
Colored marks, which are present on the skin since birth or develop soon after birth are called birthmarks. They can be of many sizes, colors and shapes. Some of them are present on the surface, while a few of them are raised over the skin surface.
Here are some common types of birthmarks:
- Salmon patches: These birthmarks are most commonly found. They are flat and thin and are mostly present on the back of the neck, the upper lips, eyelids and in some cases, between the eyebrows. They are usually pale pink or reddish in colour and fade within a year. However, those which are on the nape of the neck might stay and become permanent marks.
- Congenital moles: Congenital moles appear at birth. They are usually brown in colour and can be of different sizes. While some moles appear as a single mark, others can appear clustered in groups. The moles which become larger, however, need close observation because there remains a possibility of them becoming cancerous later on in life.
- Cafe-au-lait spots: They are smoother than other types of patches. They are present from birth and may develop more during childhood. Usually, these spots are not found in the neck or shoulders, but rather at the legs or torso. It is generally not a health scare. However, if these spots appear in clusters and occur in the armpits accompanied with freckles, they might be suggestive of neurofibromatosis later in life.
- Mongolian Spots: They are usually present in babies who are born with darker skins. Mongolian spots usually fade by the time the baby has reached school-going age.
- Venous Malformations: These are very rare birthmarks which are formed because of the abnormalities in the veins. These are usually bigger than other birthmarks and need to be treated by a process which is known as 'embolization'. This involves treating the malformation with a solution, thus putting a clog in the blood vessels and shrinking the mark.
Some women may wear cotton and some satin. What is obvious here is which one of the two women are more comfortable. Even if the woman who is dressed in satin has a much shorter dress than the woman wearing cotton, the skin of the woman wearing cotton will still breathe a lot better. Therefore, it can be said that it is not the length of the clothing you wear as compared to the material you are wearing, which dictates how well you breathe. This is because certain fabrics allow sweat to evaporate while others block skin pores.
Here are the fabrics, which allow sweat to evaporate and do not block skin pores:
- Cotton: There are a number of natural varieties of cotton. Cotton blends are one of those, which might not be very helpful, but 100% cotton fabric is. Seersucker and madras cotton are also easy to breathe in. Dry summers and humid conditions make cotton clothes ideal.
- Linen: Linen is another natural fiber, which absorbs moisture well. Since linen is lightweight, it is also a fabric which helps your skin breathe.
- Light variants of silk: The light variants of silk allow your skin to breathe since it dries quickly and is highly absorbent. Silk is also a fabric, which is least likely to cause an allergic reaction.
- Chambray: Chambray is an alternative to denim and is a breathable one as well.
There are also fabrics which you should avoid in summer when your skin needs to breathe. They are.
- Satin: Satin as mentioned earlier is thick and heavy and does not allow someone to breathe well.
- Nylon: Nylon does not absorb sweat well and is also water repellant. This means that it will trap sweat within your clothes and will make you feel uncomfortable.
- Polyester: Polyester is very similar to nylon in that it makes sweat stick in between your body and your garment.
- Rayon or viscose: Rayon or viscose is often passed off as cotton. However, it's not as good as cotton, even though it is not as bad as polyester or nylon.