Doctor in Saarvy Clinic
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Saarvy ClinicYour feedback matters!
Sinusitis refers to an inflammation or swelling of the tissue lining the sinuses.The main things that make sinusitis more likely for adults are infections and smoking.However there are other causes for the same as well and its important to take guidance from a good doctor in case you face any such issue.
This is a disease where the kidneys stop filtering waste from the blood and it can happen without any warning. Acute kidney disease is common and can be treated by doctors. This condition starts off slow and may worsen over a few days. Treating it is essential as it may even be fatal, if left untreated. It is most common in those above the age of 40. There may be many underlying reasons for this condition, such as severe dehydration, urinary tract obstruction, autoimmune diseases and toxic kidney injury from drugs or poisons are the main reasons behind it.
Treatment for acute kidney failure
The treatment for this condition is determined by the cause of the condition. The main aim of the treatment is to keep the waste from the body from building up and restore the kidney function to normal.
Diet: This is crucial for recovering from this condition. There must be a high intake of liquid as it will aid in the elimination of the toxins from the body. The diet should be low in salt, protein, carbohydrates, and potassium. There needs to be sufficient nutrition for all the organs to function properly and for the kidney to recover.
Medications: There are antibiotics that can help treat or prevent this condition. Diuretics can help eliminate the excess fluid in the kidney. Insulin and calcium together prevent the potassium levels in the blood from rising.
Dialysis: For this condition, dialysis is used temporarily till the kidneys recover. This is a technique where the blood is filtered out of the body and went back in. This is a life-saving technique that is needed when the potassium levels rise. This procedure comes in handy when the urination completely stops. This is the best way to keep the patient unaffected till the kidneys start functioning once again.
How can it be prevented?
- This condition can be avoided completely by ensuring you have healthy food and physical activity. Having 4-6 liters of water a day can keep you on the safer side.
- You need to pay attention to the medicines you are taking. In several cases, a heavy dose of over-the-counter medications can lead to this condition.
- If your urination seems abnormal or if you experience any pain while urinating, seek medical help immediately. By doing this, you can prevent the condition from aggravating in its early stages.
If left untreated for long period, this condition can be life-threatening. Seeking proper medical attention from a specialist can help deal with the situation in the best possible manner.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Hi, My bone density is -2.05. My vitamin D3 level is 13. I am having knee joint and back pain. Doctor has advised me to take arachitol 6 lac injection, one dose for six weeks. How long will it take for vitamin D3 levels to get normal? 0 Doctor Answered.
I am suffering from ch. Recurrent uti due to e.coli infection since last 6to7 yrs. Now 3 to 4 episodes of uti without any cause. Uroflometery is moderate. Semen culture is +ve of e.coli while urine is sterile. Pl.suggest.
Suffering due to erectile dysfunction since younger age. Sexual desires still. Due to age some time no erection in penis. Need some allopathy medicines Tablets like viagra etc. Please suggest.
No matter how well you take care of yourself, everyone catches a cold or flu at some time or the other. That’s probably the reason why it is popularly known as a ‘common’ cold. A cold on its own does not harm the body much but it leaves you feeling weakened and suppresses the immune system. Cold is a viral infection and hence is usually unresponsive to antibiotics and other medication. However, Ayurveda can help manage a cold better and speed up the recovery process.
Cough and cold can be triggered by a number of factors including a sudden drop in temperature, exposure to dust or pollen or staying in rooms with poor ventilation. Additionally, aggravating the Kapha dosha can also cause a cold or cough. When the food we eat is not digested properly, its turns into ‘ama’ that triggers cold or cough when it reaches the respiratory system. Some common ayurvedic remedies for coughs and colds are:
- Enhance your body heat: Keeping the body warm, especially the head, throat, chest and feet, is the first step to recovering from a cold. Drinking a cup of hot spiced tea or a glass of warm water mixed with 1 teaspoon of honey and 1 teaspoon of lemon juice, a few times a day, can also help. Spices like cumin, coriander and black pepper are considered heat generating spices and hence should be used liberally when preparing food.
- Vapour therapy: To recover from a cough that is accompanied by congestion, try inhaling the hot vapours of water mixed with a little eucalyptus oil. This helps dilate the bronchial tubes and unblocks the nostrils. Inhaling the vapours of water mixed with rock salt can help relieve heaviness in the head and a mild cold. Simple hot water vapours itself can even be inhaled to relieve sinusitis pain. To benefit from vapour therapy, it is essential to sit in a room without the fan on and to cover your head and the vapour source while inhaling the steam.
- Dhooma Paan: Inhaling turmeric smoke is said to have an antiseptic effect on the lungs and respiratory tract. To benefit from this therapy burn a dried root of turmeric and inhale the smoke a few times. If you do not have access to the dried root of turmeric, place a red hot piece of charcoal with a few dried leaves in a clay pot, add a heaped spoon of turmeric powder to this and blow gently till it catches fire before inhaling the smoke.
Hi sir I have to something tell about myself I had the age of 19 years old and I seriously tried to focus on my studies button recent times really two to three years I had addicted to masturbating please tell me how could I neglect it and be on Focus on my studies. Please tell me a permanent solution with this. Please note in answer as this is not any harmful to your life or not important in your case don't answer like this please answer me how to negotiate from this kind of situations. Please answer my questions as early as possible thank you.
All women have two ovaries located on either side of the uterus. They are fundamental for the process of child birth. However ovarian cysts have emerged as major problems which most women suffer from. In this, small pockets filled with fluids develop on the surface or within the ovaries. Though they are generally harmless, often times disappearing without any treatment, they do have the potential to create complications during child birth. Treatment of ovarian cysts depends on the size and the quantity of the cysts.
1. Patience and a careful watch
In case medical examinations reveal tiny cysts, patience can be the key word. If you did not suffer from perceptible symptoms and the cysts were revealed only through tests, you must follow it with regular visits to the doctor. Few medications and regular ultrasound examinations are all you need in such a case.
Birth control pills or contraceptives may be sometimes prescribed to you as possible medications to treat the cysts. Regular administering of these medicines deters the possibility of further development of cysts. They also benefit greatly in reducing the possibilities of suffering from ovarian cancer in the future.
In case the tests reveal large cysts, operations or surgical removal of them may be the only possible solution. Operations are generally suggested if the cysts have persisted for a long time and are accompanied by terrible pain in the lower abdomen.
4. Ovarian cystectomy
This is performed when the ovaries are kept intact and only the cysts are carefully removed.
In this form of surgery, only the ovary that is affected with the cysts is removed, while the other is kept intact. Both the ovaries might also have to be surgically removed if they are found to be affected.
6. Hysterectomy and subsequent removal of fallopian tubes and uterus
This is done when the cysts developed have the potential of becoming cancer us. In such a situation, an extreme measure is adopted with the complete removal of the ovaries along with the uterus and fallopian tubes. This is done in order to prevent the subsequent spreading of cancer.
Internet addiction is a very recent phenomenon, but is already a cause for concern. With the advent of various social networking websites, people are increasingly becoming addicted to the internet. Internet addiction disorder is often characterized by people inching to form an emotional attachment with people and activities, all of them online. You may enjoy connecting to people more over the virtual interface instead of the real world; this usually stems from an inability to establish real human contact.
The symptoms of internet addiction disorder are:
- Excessive usage of the internet
- Depression, mood swings and irritability if one doesn’t get access to the internet
- Any effort to reduce internet usage is usually unsuccessful
- You may experience constant problems in personal relationships, education and your job due to incessant internet usage
- A tendency of lying to close ones when they ask you how much time you spend over the internet
- Using internet to escape from real world problems
Internet addiction can gradually isolate you. You may develop an aversion to meeting and communicating with people in real life. This can impair your social skills and make you socially awkward. This disorder also create problems in relationships as it can reduce the time you spend interacting personally.
Internet addiction may also lead you to create online personas to evade low self-esteem issues. This actually aggravates the problem instead of solving it; can result in severe anxiety and depression. Withdrawal symptoms might result in anxiety, depression, irritation and loneliness. This disorder can lead to complications such as dry eyes, headaches, change in sleep patterns and subsequent problems in falling asleep. Back pain from sitting upright while you are on the internet is also very common problem.