Doctor in Orthocure
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for OrthocureYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
A common phrase “the backbone of the company or family,” is used to indicate the integral role a particular person plays within the context. As this saying implies, the actual human backbone is central to everything your body does and experiences.
- The spine has two major functions. It serves to keep the body balanced and upright, and it works to protect the central nervous system. When the spinal column is in its proper alignment, the entire body is in balance.
- Unfortunately, many outside factors can cause misalignments, or subluxations, to appear in the spine. Injuries, accidents, tension, and overworking muscles can all lead to subluxations. You will notice some of the resulting side effects like: Neck pain, low back pain, headaches, insomnia, joint pain, and chronic fatigue are just some of the many ways in which your body may be telling you that you have a vertebra out of alignment.
- Regular spinal alignment correction is a natural and drug-free pathway to wellness that encompasses your entire body.
- Advanced biomechanical spinal correction techniques that are totally different to osteopathy and chiropractic or physiotherapy, help in practically untwisting your body and release tight and stuck structures. It utilizes specific mobilization or manipulation in some cases.
- With this unique technique, we not only treat the segmental painful area, tissue causing symptoms, but also balance the entire pelvic base, spine, TMJ and balance the upper and lower extremities.
- Untwist your body for a healthy and painfree tomorrow!
- spine Injuries
For the last two months I am suffering from back ache. It may be due to high stress of work in the office and long time sitting work in the office.
I am a employee of armed forces. My problem is that after rest for 2/3 hours sitting or sleeping when I tried to walk the lower surface of my ankle feel acute pain for 15/20 steps .after that I felt normal .suggest me for permanent remedy.
I have back problem I can't stand continue 2 hour. And I have right thigh problem when I do long jump my thigh is paining.
Hlw My mom she is 60 year old suffering from neck pain which moves downwards to shoulder and hand its not disk problem but some other problem. When she turns her neck it pains much when she putoff cloths she gets pain She visited more then 30 doctors since 2008 they give medicines. Gels, sprays ets but no +ve result please help/suggest. .what are home remedies for this type of problems.
Hello Doctor, I am about 22 years. On December 5th I met with an accident and had a left ankle fracture. On doctor consultant I was under cast for 6 weeks and the cast as been removed. Its been 5 days but still I feel the pain like hell while walking. If the bone has healed completely why would I feel the pain?
This question is for my mother. She is 58 years old diabetic. She have knee pain problem since last 10 yrs. We have tried allopathic, homeopathic and herbal medicine treatment also but so far no use. In time of summer she can walk but not more but in summer time she is not even to walk properly because of severe knee pain. Because of pain she can not move her knees. Is there any proper and permanent solution for it.
2 steps to a pain free neck
Neck and back pain is the second biggest reason to visit a doctor, yet people ignore it.
most of this can be prevented and treated, that too, non-surgically and without involving any medication or exercises at home.
Orthocure clinic at gurgaon offers specialized neck and back pain treatments which have been globally acclaimed for many years and are being offered for the first time in india.
What causes neck pain and what are the symptoms?
weak muscles are the root cause of neck pain. When we move our neck, the large muscle group like upper back muscles shoulder muscles take most of the load leaving core neck muscles in a state of disuse. It can also come from spinal disorders involving tissues of the neck. Symptoms are: stiff neck making head turning difficult, soreness in neck or pain that radiates down into the shoulders, arms, or fingers; or radiates up into the head.
2. What are risk factors to develop neck pain?
Past neck injury.
Sedentary lifestyle due to a desk job or poor posture.
Bending the neck for a long time while cooking, using phone, holding a baby, writing, reading etc.
Cervical slipped disc or nerve compression disorders.
3. How is treatment at orthocure clinic different from others?
Orthocure offers a comprehensive neck back program with a 2 step protocol. We first reduce the pain by using the spinal decompression machine and, then, strengthen the muscles on the cervical medical exercise machine, thereby, treating the root cause of the pain.
4. What is the spinal decompression machine?
It is the first facility in gurgaon from the canadian decompression and pain centers, canada. Non-surgical spinal decompression therapy has computer controlled movements to decompress the spine in a graded manner causing a vacuum effect that helps in reducing the compression on the nerves.
5. How is strengthening done on medical exercise machine and are there any side effects?
In india orthocure is offering first and only facility of medical exercise machine from usa. It strengthens core muscles by isolating them and restraining the other stronger group of muscles. Computerized testing is another unique feature of this treatment which shows how weak your neck/back muscles are compared to a normal adult. Also, there are no side effects as both are non-invasive treatments with no medicines or injections. Patient is under close medical supervision throughout the treatment.
For consultation, contact orthocure clinics at:
Spo 214, 2nd floor, south point mall, golf course road, gurgaon.
Contact: 0124-4052277, 9599642277 | info@orthocure. Co. In | www. Orthocure. Co. In
I have been fracture my collarbone before two month. I have wear figure of 8 bandage about 45 days Can I get strong collarbone before fracture.
Spinal decompression therapy is a technology used to treat disc injuries in the neck and low back.
It 'decompresses' the spinal structures. The vacuum effect thus created by the separation of vertebrae from each other is also known as 'negative intra discal pressure' which helps in reducing compression on the nerves.
The cycles of decompression and partial relaxation over a series of visits promote the diffusion of water, oxygen and nutrient-rich fluids from outside the disc to inside. These nutrients enable the torn and degenerated disc fibres to begin healing.
The exact level at which decompression is required can be targeted.