Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Asthma Management Program
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Type 2 Diabetes Treatment
Health Screening For Women
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Treatment of Shin Splints
Patient Review Highlights
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Jagdish Prasad Mehrotra to be very helpful. Thanks
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Jagdish Prasad Mehrotra to be knowledgeable and caring. Wat can be added or subtracted from my daily diet doc...
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Jagdish Prasad Mehrotra to be very helpful. Waaao sir thanku soooo much....
Dr. Jagdish Prasad Mehrotra provides answers that are well-reasoned and helped me improve my health. Thanks for your valuable consideration... I will start follow doing all exercises and see a cardiologist...
Dr. Jagdish Prasad Mehrotra provides answers that are knowledgeable, sensible, saved my life and very helpful. Thank you sir for such knowledge otherwise I'll perform it someday thank you again have a good day ahead heartiest thank you :)
Dr. Jagdish Prasad Mehrotra provides answers that are practical. Makes sense
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Jagdish Prasad Mehrotra to be helped me improve my health. I thought it's an permanent disease wich doesn't have end. But now I hope i can eliminate uric acid from ma body
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Jagdish Prasad Mehrotra to be very helpful. thank u so much sir
Dr. Jagdish Prasad Mehrotra provides answers that are very helpful. Share feedback in your own words...
Dr. Jagdish Prasad Mehrotra provides answers that are very helpful, professional, knowledgeable, sensible and practical. Share feedback in your own words...
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Jagdish Prasad Mehrotra to be professional. Share feedback in your own words...
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Jagdish Prasad Mehrotra to be very helpful and knowledgeable. Share feedback in your own words...
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Jagdish Prasad Mehrotra to be very helpful. Share feedback in your own words...
Dr. Jagdish Prasad Mehrotra provides answers that are very helpful. I satisfied from your answer.It helps me to improve my health.
How to Overcome Snoring
1. Loose weight: Can reduce fatty tissue in the back of the throat and decrease or even stop snoring.
2. Exercise can also help to stop snoring: As well aiding weight loss, exercising your arms, legs, and abs, for example, also leads to toning the muscles in your throat, which in turn can lead to less snoring.
3. Quit smoking: Smoking irritates the membranes in the nose and throat which can block the airways and cause snoring.
4. Avoid alcohol, sleeping pills, and sedatives because they relax the muscles in the throat and interfere with breathing.
5. Establish regular sleep patterns: Create a healthy bedtime ritual with your partner and stick to it. 6.Clear nasal passages. If you have a stuffy nose, rinse sinuses with saline before bed. If you have allergies, reduce dust mites and pet dander in your bedroom or use an allergy medication. Pt nasoclear nasal drop inboth nostril before sllep.
7. Keep bedroom air moist: Dry air can irritate membranes in the nose and throat, so if swollen nasal tissues are the problem, a humidifier may help.
8. Change your sleeping position: Elevating your head four inches may ease breathing and encourage your tongue and jaw to move forward. Sleep on your side instead of your back.
9. Try an anti-snoring mouth appliance.
10. Throat Exercises to Prevent Snoring
a. Repeat each vowel (a-e-i-o-u) out loud for three minutes a few times a day
b. Place the tip of your tongue behind your top front teeth. Slide your tongue backwards for three minutes a day.
c. Close your mouth and purse your lips. Hold for 30 seconds.
d. With mouth open, move jaw to the right and hold for 30 seconds. Repeat on left side.
e. With mouth open, contract the muscle at the back of your throat repeatedly for 30 seconds.
On which days I can have sex without condoms or pills. My periods came after 30 days and past was on 5 jan.
Dear Sir, I am 33 year male suffering from nightfall and dhat (precum) since 12 years. It made me thin, weak and fatigue. But medical science is saying that nightfall and precum are not making someone lean and thin, or weight loss. Recently I have tested mine Urine, CBC blood test, testosterone, thyroid. All came with in normal range. Please suggest me what tests I should do to find out the reason of my thinness, weakness and weightless. Prior to this problem I was of good physic with muscles. But from when this problem started I became thin and weak. Looking like an elderly man. Today I checked hemoglobin which is 10.4% and bp is 100/60, weight only 54 kg (height 5.4 inch). Sir please suggest. Currently I am taking amitriptyline and clofert TAB. This problem is ruining my life. I have lost the enjoyment in life, I also lost my girl friend because of this problem. Please help .I’ll be grateful to you forever.
It may happen sometimes that you suffer from an undiagnosed medical condition in spite of appearing healthy outwardly. However, your body gives you constant warning signs to indicate that something is wrong with your health. Here are some signs which may be early symptoms of some severe health issues and should not be ignored.
1. Sudden weight loss - If you are not suffering from obesity and you have lost excessive weight in the past 6 months you need to consult your doctor. This sudden drop in weight can be caused by underlying conditions like hyperthyroidism, liver disease, cancer or diabetes, interfering with the way your body absorbs nutrients.
2. Persistent high body temperature - Persistent fever can ring an alarm indicating an underlying cause like UTI or tuberculosis. Lymphomas, which are cancerous, may also be responsible for this persistent fever. If your temperature continues to be 103 F or more or if you continue to have fever for more than 3 days you should consult a doctor immediately.
3. Difficulty in breathing - If your breath is short it can be due to a hidden health problem. Extreme temperatures, obesity, and strenuous exercises are mainly responsible for this shortness of breath. However, if these are not the causes of your breathlessness, you might be suffering from bronchitis, asthma, the blood clot in the lung, pneumonia or any other heart or lung diseases.
4. Bowel incontinence - If you notice unexplained changes in your bladder movement such as blackish stool with blood spots, prolonged constipation and frequent urge to have a bowel movement you should consult your doctor. This sudden change in bowel habits can be caused by a bacterial or viral infection.
5. Personality changes - If you are experiencing deterioration in your thinking skills, have sudden behavior changes and face difficulty in focusing or shifting attention you might be suffering from some severe problem caused by an infection, mental health conditions, poor nutrition, and effect of certain medications.