Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Type 2 Diabetes Treatment
Health Screening For Women
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Food Plan Preparation
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Patient Review Highlights
Dr. Abhishek Kumar provides answers that are very helpful. Thanx
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Abhishek Kumar to be inspiring. ok
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Abhishek Kumar to be knowledgeable. Satisfied
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Abhishek Kumar to be well-reasoned. Helpful
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Abhishek Kumar to be very helpful and knowledgeable. Thank you
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Abhishek Goyal to be very helpful. Share feedback in your own words...
Dr. Abhishek Goyal provides answers that are very helpful. I ask another question
Dr. Abhishek Goyal provides answers that are very helpful. Thank you Doctor. What type of medicine should i take ?
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Abhishek Goyal to be professional, sensible, well-reasoned and thorough. Thnku bt i dont have severe issue i asked the question just for the knowledge as evng tea turns into acid into my body just i avoid it n i m fyn
Dr. Abhishek Goyal provides answers that are very helpful. Very helpful
It is important to note that there are certain signs, which show that you may get an illness. If these signs and symptoms are taken seriously then most probably you will be able to get rid of the illness a lot sooner.
Here are 5 indicators that you may acquire an illness sooner than you think:
- Fatigue: Fatigue is not when you are tired after the day. It is characterized by being tired all the time or after very little work done. When you face fatigue, it is a sign you may be falling ill.
- Reduction in appetite: A reduction in appetite is never good. This is because a reduction in appetite is an indicator of many oncoming illnesses. These range from a simple cold all the way to a strep throat. Sometimes, a strep throat may also be the result of gastroenteritis. Gastroenteritis is when a virus enters your stomach and causes diarrhea as well as vomiting. A reduction in appetite during summer can be normal. However, feeling nauseous or detesting food can mean that you are going to have one of the illnesses listed above.
- Muscle aches: Muscle aches are a common symptom of flu. This is because when you have flu, antibodies are released. When these antibodies produce histamines and cytokines, they may travel to muscles and trigger the pain receptors.
- Fever: A fever is the body's way of fighting infections. When you have a fever, it usually means the body is increasing its temperature to kill invading bacteria. Therefore, this is another way of knowing you have infections.
- Swollen neck glands: The neck glands are just below the jawbones. When these glands swell, it is a sign that you may be falling ill. Common illnesses, which may occur when you have swollen neck glands include ear infections, the common cold as well as skin infections.
Most of us experience or suffer from some or the other side effects of air pollution in our lives. However, with the recent surge in the level of air pollution, the air quality has taken a plunge. The smog and particulates in the air cause multiple health problems.
So is there a way we can protect ourselves and our loved ones against this pollution?
Yes! Just by adopting these basic methods one can easily combat the ill effects of air pollution.
Always cover your face with a handkerchief or mask. Tying a handkerchief on your face to cover your nostrils can provide some protection; although it is minimal. Respiratory masks, such as N-95 and P 100 provide advanced protection against air pollution.
Use an air purifier inside the room as they help filter out suspended particulates which can cause breathing trouble, coughing, wheezing, sneezing and even trigger asthma attacks. Although they are slightly expensive, you can still consider them as a long term investment for the protection of your health.
It is advisable to avoid areas with heavy traffic as the pollution level is high in such areas. Try and avoid using two-wheelers and autos, if not possible, two wheeler riders should wear proper mask and glasses, in order to protect their eyes.
Keeping plants in your home is always advisable as they are the natural air purifiers, because they absorb carbon dioxide and also bring down the level of other poisonous gases.
It is also advisable to clean the filters of your AC frequently, so that the air that is being circulated is clean and free of dust particles.
Avoid smoking at this point of time, as at this point of time it is not just a health hazard, but also an environmental hazard.
Consume foods, which are easy to digest and support your lungs in withstanding the effects of air pollution especially those foods which are rich in beta-carotene, vitamin A and C.
- Asthma patients, should keep their inhalers and medication close-by. It is very important to safeguard against asthma attacks triggered by pollutants.
Chikungunya is a viral disease transmitted to people by the bite of an infectious mosquito known as Aedes Aegypti. The chikungunya infection is most prevalent in Africa, Southeast Asia, the Indian subcontinent and Indian Ocean islands, where various incidents of these disease and certain outbreaks have occurred over the years.
Humans and different animals are the regular hosts for the chikungunya virus, which can turn out to be very painful if it is not treated on time with proper medical care and intervention. The virus is spread to people by the bite of a female mosquito called Aedes aegypti or Aedes Albopictus. These are the same tropical and sub-tropical mosquitoes that spread the dengue virus. They breed in or close to human habitations and want to feed on people during the daytime in shady zones. These are likely to bite you at during the early hours of the evening or at night. The hatching time frame (time from disease to sickness) can be anywhere between two to 12 days.
Symptoms: Chikungunya infection is characterised by the following symptoms:
- High or blazing fever
- Extreme joint pain for the most part in the arms and legs
- Pain in the muscle
- Pain in the back
- Body ache
- Rash (in about 50% of the infected people)
A vast majority begins to feel better following 7 to 10 days but a few people will go through longer term joint pain.
- There is no particular medicine to prevent chikungunya. There is no antibiotic that can help in doing away with it - it usually abates on its own. Chikungunya treated on the basis of a patient's symptoms. However, there are some precautions and alternate medications that can be used as a cure.
- Bed rest, liquids, and medication to soothe side effects of fever and hurting. Asprin should be avoided.
- Personal protection and a hygienic environment is important to prevent the growth of the illness.
Since this virus does not have a vaccine or any particular medicine, one should try to stay away from mosquitos as much as possible. Covering yourself up while travelling, especially in the evening is the best approach to prevent it.
Sir, I am having a problem related to my height. It has become a barrier in terms of Job. So I am suffering from this every day. So I want your suggestion. I want to improve my height. My age is 21 ,height-5'8" So I want to increase upto 6'so I think you will help me.
I have my leg bone joint a little shaking due to my accident and I am currently doing ayurvedic medication should I do something else too.
Want to mention that after taking the azulix mf 1 before breakfast my head starts reeling and I feel a bit thirsty whole day. As soon as I have something in the breakfast head reeling stops immediately. Pls advise.
Sir I accidentally sprayed deo in my right eye. I am feeling little pain. please suggest me how to solve this problem.
The hormone human chorionic gonadotropin(better known as hCG) is produced during pregnancy.
It is made by cells formed in the placenta, which nourishes the egg after it has been fertilized and becomes attached to the uterine wall.
Levels can first be detected by a blood test about 11 days after conception and about 12-14 days after conception by a urine test.
Typically, the hCG levels will double every 72 hours. The level will reach its peak in the first 8-11 weeks of pregnancy and then will decline and level off for the remainder of the pregnancy.
Key Things To Remember About HCG Levels -
- As you get further along in pregnancy and the hCG level gets higher, the time it takes to double can increase to about every 96 hours.
- Caution must be used in making too much of hCG numbers. A normal pregnancy may have low hCG levels and result in a perfectly healthy baby. The results from an ultrasound after 5 -6 weeks gestation are much more accurate than using hCG numbers.
- An hCG level of less than 5mIU/ml is considered negative for pregnancy, and anything above 25mIU/ml is considered positive for pregnancy.
- The hCG hormone is measured in milli-international units per milliliter (mIU/ml).
- A transvaginal ultrasound should be able to show at least a gestational sac once the hCG levels have reached between 2,000mIU/ml. Because levels can differentiate so much and conception dating can be wrong, a diagnosis should not be made by ultrasound findings until the hCG level has reached at least 2,000.
- A single hCG reading is not enough information for most diagnoses. When there is a question regarding the health of the pregnancy, multiple testings of hCG done a couple of days apart give a more accurate assessment of the situation.
- The hCG levels should not be used to date a pregnancy, since these numbers can vary so widely.
- There are two common types of hCG tests. A qualitativehCG test detects if hCG is present in the blood. A quantitative hCG test (or beta hCG) measures the amount of hCG actually present in the blood.
- Guideline To HCG Levels During Pregnancy
hCG levels in weeks from LMP (gestational age):
- 3 weeks LMP: 5-50 mIU/ml
- 4 weeks LMP: 5-426 mIU/ml
- 5 weeks LMP: 18-7,340 mIU/ml
- 6 weeks LMP: 1,080-56,500 mIU/ml
- 7-8 weeks LMP: 7, 650-229,000 mIU/ml
- 9-12 weeks LMP: 25,700-288,000 mIU/ml
- 13-16 weeks LMP: 13,300-254,000 mIU/ml
- 17-24 weeks LMP: 4,060-165,400 mIU/ml
- 25-40 weeks LMP: 3,640-117,000 mIU/ml
* These numbers are just a guideline, every woman's level of hCG can rise differently. It is not necessarily the level that matters, but rather the change in the level.
What Can A Low HCG Level Mean?
A low hCG level can mean any number of things and should be rechecked within 48-72 hours to see how the level is changing.
A low hCG level can indicate:
- Miscalculation of pregnancy dating
- Possible miscarriage or blighted ovum
- Ectopic pregnancy
What Can A High HCG Level Mean?
A high level of hCG can also mean a number of things and should be rechecked within 48-72 hours to evaluate changes in the level.
A high hCG level can indicate:
- Miscalculation of pregnancy dating
- Molar pregnancy
- Multiple pregnancy
Hi doctor , I have checked my eyes. The power is normal. But doctor ask me to wear anti glare glass for safety. Is there any specific power range is for anti glare glass and is there any problem will occur.
Are there any side-effects of taking digeplex? Can it harm my digestive system? I don't want to be dependant on any medicine for my life. It scares me. I want to know can it be addictive?
When is it advisable to take digeplex? Is there an alternative? What other medicines can be taken for indigestion and what is side effects of taking the same?
Hi doctor, I am Srishti. When should I take digeplex? What is the correct time to take it? Should I take it before sleep or in the morning. I had a surgery the past week for my stomach and I don't know what is the correct dosage or time for digeplex.
I am Kanchan, I had a stomach surgery last week. I am taking digeplex for food indigestion. Is it ok to take back to back? Or should I take intervals? What is the correct dosage I can take in a day? How long should I take this medicine for?
Hi doctor, should I take digeplex for my stomach pain? Or are there any other medications which I can take in this case? I have problem in digesting food. I don't eat outside because of this very reason. Please help me out.
My stomach hurts, I think I can't poop. Will taking dulcolax help in this situation? Are there any other medicines which can be taken? Is there any side effect of taking medication? My pain is so severe that I don't feel like eating anymore. Doctor please advice on what to do here.
I have bad constipation problem, should I be taking dulcolax? I want to understand about the side-effects and complexes of taking this medication. Are there any natural remedies which can be taken instead? Because I don't feel being dependent on medication is a good idea.
Sir my thyroid test results are Total T3 3.64 ng/ml Total T4 5.59 ug/dl TSH 1.48 ulU/ml. This is the first time diagnosis, my doctor said I do not need any medication and I do not have thyroid but the results shows T3 levels are high than normal Do you suggest me anything? And can you brief what is my test results.
Struggling with extra weight and flab? Well, we are here to help! Remember to take it slow and easy with your weight loss journey so that the effects are more lasting. Reducing weight in a month is a matter of making the best use of dietary tweaks and a work out regimen.
Here are a few tips to lose weight in a month. Set a realistic goal of about 5 to 6 kgs in a month and get set go!
- Food Diary: What you eat is the first thing that affects how smooth and effective your weight loss journey is. Remember to take stock of what you are eating in a day. Maintain a food diary for at least a week and take a look at it at the end of the week to realize where you may be going wrong. Remember to report even a bite of a snack or that piece of chocolate you took! You will be surprised with your findings.
- Diet Alterations: Get your diet under control by dividing it up into five or six small meals. Include vegetables, fruit, grains, water and some amount of dairy. Try to eliminate meat and sugar from your diet for a month. Also, you can substitute white rice with brown rice or other grains like quinoa. Have oats for fibre and remember to drink plenty of green tea and water.
- Dietary Additives: Adding ingredients like almonds, prunes, blue berries, and even chia seeds will do wonders for your overall diet plan. When you are in the mood for a snack, reach out for these fat burning substances that will get your metabolism to work overtime.
- Mental Hunger: Do a quick check every time you get hungry out of turn. If it is not your meal time, there may be chances that you are suffering from emotional or mental hunger, which usually passes in a few minutes once you down a glass of water and distract yourself with an enjoyable activity and deep breaths.
- Exercise: This is one aspect that many people ignore. Work out everyday to support your diet and weight loss journey. Have coffee an hour before your workout session for quick fat burning.