Doctor in Medanta-The Medicity
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimu
Submit a review for Medanta-The MedicityYour feedback matters!
I was suffering from severe Neck pain for a month. Know for last 2 weeks I am suffering from heavy back headache. I am not able to sleep are do any jobs. Not able to move my head in any direction. What.will. Be the issue?
I was suffering from severe Neck pain for a month. Know for last 2 weeks I am suffering from heavy back headache also along with neck pain. I am not able to sleep are do any jobs. What.will. Be the issue?
I am suffering for my back pain last some month and I feel so weak in my whole body for this all problem my mood is always off like not talk any person, unhappy, distribution.
Hello, I am suffering from back pain from the last one year, I am 25 years old. I am doing computer work so I am always sitting because of back pain, I can't sleep. Please give me some remedies.
I've got my right leg knee twisted yesterday to the right and then again it came back to its original position. Since the time I have been in a pain and today I did consult with one of the Orthopaedic doctor who took X ray and have mentioned that luckily bones has not been broken but there has been a space formed at the place knee is located. The tissues have got broke and informed that it would take 3 weeks to heal. He has also mentioned not to bend your knee till the healing period and I have to keep it straight. I wore knee brace till the time it gets healed. Kindly suggest me best to avoid such things not to occur in future.
Low back pain-
Physical discomfort with pain affecting the lower half of the back, varying in intensity from a dull ache to incapacitating.
Common causes of this symptom
Lower back pain can have causes that aren't due to underlying disease. Examples include overuse such as working out or lifting too much, prolonged sitting and laying down, sleeping in an uncomfortable position, wearing a poorly fitting backpack or chiropractic manipulation.
Using hot or cold packs may help ease low back pain. Limited bed rest, followed by regular activity and gentle stretching exercises, may also help. While recovering, it's best to avoid sudden, painful movements.
- Seeking medical care
- Make an appointment to see a doctor if you
- Feel pain that's persistent or worsens
- Develop pain that travels down one or both legs
- Have weakness, numbness or tingling in one or both legs
- Experience swelling, redness or unintentional weight loss
- Can't work, sleep or perform daily activities
- See a doctor immediately if you
- Develop pain after a car accident, sports injury or other trauma
- Develop a fever
- Have trouble passing stool or urinating
When I had sex with aunty. I wore condom but it got tore and my sperm enter little bit in her pussy. Is there any problem for me. And am fresh person worried little bit please help me.
Homeopathy has a big role to play in curing and managing joint pains. Usually, joint pains are managed by giving pain killers and anti-inflammatory medicines and there is no permanent cure for them in the allopathic system of medicine. There are also many instances where joint pain symptoms go undiagnosed.
Homeopathy is a symptom- based system of medicine which can help in joint pains of all sorts.
Read on for indicated homeopathic remedies for joint pains-
- Rhus Tox is the number one homoeopathic remedy for joint pains. Your doctor will prescribe it for curing you if your joint pains are extreme after rest and they get better after you start walking around.
- Bryonia Alba is another super effective homoeopathic remedy for joint pains. This medicine is given when your joint pains get worse after moving about and subside after rest. This most often happens in osteoarthritis pains where the joints are eroded and inflamed. Bryonia is also used when there is inflammation around the joints causing swelling.
- Ledum Pal is a great homoeopathic remedy for gout where the small joint of the toe, for example, gets inflamed. Colchicum, and Formica rufa or ‘crushed live ants’ are both excellent for chronic gout and stiffness in joints.
- Causticum is indicated whenever there is a severe tearing pain in limbs and this gets relieved by hot fomentation. Here cold air increases pain.
- Arnica Montana helps treats pain and soreness in the whole body due to diffused joint pains. Arnica is also a great for relieving pain in joints due to an injury.
- Actea Spicata helps when the joints of the hands are affected and especially the wrist joints. Rheumatic pain in small joints of hands and wrist can be treated very well using Actea.
- Chinum Sulph is the most indicated homoeopathic medicine whenever there is sudden onset of joint pains all over the body like in the sudden onset of rheumatoid arthritis.
- Pulsatilla is an excellent homoeopathic remedy for shifting pains in joints. The pains move from one joint to another. Phytolacca is also indicated when there are shifting joint pains but this shifting is very sudden and severe.
- Colchicum is also a great homeopathic remedy for severe joint pains due to rheumatoid arthritis.
- Kali bichromicum can treat muscle pains due to fibrositis which causes pain in small spots.
- Fibromyalgia is another musculo-skeletal disorder that causes diffuse tenderness and pains in the muscles. Remedies such as Rhus tox are very useful in treating it.
Homoeopathic remedies are also very effective in the prevention of rheumatoid arthritis. If you have this disease that causes deformities in joints, running in your family, consult a homoeopath for a good constitutional homoeopathic remedy which will prevent rheumatoid arthritis from developing fully. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!