Corn Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Polishing Treatment
Deep Pigmentation Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Cutaneous Fillers Treatment
Small Dermatologic Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Patient Review Highlights
Prickly heat rashes, otherwise called miliaria rubra, is a rash comprising little, raised red spots that causes a stinging or prickling sensation and irritation on the skin. These rashes can grow at any place on the body, yet it normally shows up all over, neck, back, abdomen or thighs, a couple days after one is exposed to high temperatures.
The rash results in minor spots or knocks that are surrounded by a territory of red skin. The spots, once in awhile, look like modest blisters and can bring about:
A stinging or extreme prickling sensation
Prickly heat rashes, more often than not, occur when a person sweats more than expected. For example, during hot or damp climate. However, it is more likely to get prickly heat in the winter.
The condition is brought about when the body's sweat glands tend to get blocked. Extreme sweating leads to sweat getting trapped under your skin. The trapped sweat causes skin disturbance and results in different types of heat rashes.
Prickly heat rashes are not an extreme condition and usually require a particular treatment. The rash typically vanishes after a couple of days. However, there are a few things you can do to treat your symptoms. The best ways to cure prickly heat rashes are:
Stay away from excessive warmth and humidity in case you have to go outside. Try to stay in the shade or take a small fan with you. Being exposed to the warmth will make you sweat increasingly and may exacerbate your rash to a great degree thus, leading to pain and even sores. Drink a lot of liquid to stay away from lack of hydration, particularly in hot climate.
Wear free flowing and loose cotton clothes and abstain from wearing synthetic clothes. For instance, polyester and nylon trap heat faster than regular filaments, so it is better to avoid them.
Keep your skin cool. A shower will cool you off, relieve your skin and reduce excessive sweating. Staying in a ventilated space for a couple of hours a day will likewise be of significant help. Under extreme conditions, you can utilize an ice pack, however do not keep it on the skin for longer than 20 minutes.
Utilize calamine cream. It is available at most drug stores and will relieve you from sore and disturbed skin.
Apply hydrocortisone cream. Low-quality hydrocortisone cream is available at drug stores and is adept at treating exceptionally aggravated areas of the skin. In any case, abstain from utilizing it all over and follow the directions of a skin specialist.
- Antihistamine tablets may control tingling and itching. Do consult a specialist or a doctor before using them, considering the side-effects they might have on you.
Vitiligo is a disease that causes the loss of skin shading and colour in patches. The degree and rate of colour loss from vitiligo cannot be determined. It can influence any part of the skin on your body. It might also influence one’s hair, inside of the mouth and even the eyes.
Ordinarily, the shade of one’s hair, skin and eyes is measured by melanin. Vitiligo happens when the cells that create melanin quit working or die. Vitiligo influences individuals of all skin types; however, it might be more common in individuals with a darker skin. The condition is not contagious or life threatening.
Numerous medicines may be used to restore the skin shading or level out the skin tone. A few medicines might have some serious side effects on some people. So your specialist may propose that you first try to improve your skin by applying self-tanning products or make-up. Here are some of the top ways to treat vitiligo:
Creams that control aggravation: A topical corticosteroid may cause the skin to return to its natural shade (repigment), especially if you begin utilising it right at the start of the disease.
A type of vitamin D: Topical calcipotriene (Dovonex) is a cream that can be used with corticosteroids. Possible reactions include dry skin, rash and itching.
Medicines that influence the immune system: Treatments containing tacrolimus or pimecrolimus (calcineurin inhibitors) might be compelling for individuals with little ranges of depigmentation, particularly on the face and neck.
Light therapy: This uses a narrow band of UVB light. You may get treatment in a specialist’s office up to three times each week.
Laser treatment: This technique brings the shading back to the patches of light skin by treating them with an excimer laser, which utilises a particular wavelength of UVB light.
Depigmentation: A solution with monobenzone is connected to the unaffected zones of the skin. This progressively lightens the skin so that it blends with the affected areas.
Skin grafting: In this system, your specialist removes little segments of your ordinary, pigmented skin and joins them to regions that have lost colour.
Rankle grafting: In this system, your specialist makes blisters on your pigmented skin with suction. He or she then removes the highest points of the blisters and transplants them to a range of stained skin.
Micropigmentation: In this method, your specialist utilises an extraordinary surgical instrument to embed colour into your skin.
Shield your skin from the sun and UV light. In case that you have vitiligo, especially in case you have light skin, use a wide range of waterproof sunscreen with an SPF of not less than 30.
Abstain from tattoos that are not associated with treating your vitiligo.
- Make-up concealers may enhance the appearance of the skin and help you feel better about yourself, particularly if your vitiligo patches are on uncovered skin. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
Hi doctor, I am using aloevera on face from past 3 months and due to which my skin get fairer a little bt I did not apply it on eyes which make my eyes to look dark as compared to my cheeks. What should I do to remove blackness from eyes also. Is it safe to apply aloevera or besan pack on eyes also.
I have so many blackheads and whiteheads on my face and pimple marks also. I have gone through various medical treatments for the same. But as soon I leave the medication I start having these again. Please suggest some home remedies for permanently removing them.
I have hairfall issue my hair's are short but still it falls too much. Now my scalp is also seems from outside. Please help me and recommend me what should I do.
I have too much dark circles around my eye and pores had covered my face. Please suggest me what to do.
Hello Im facing hairfall since few months n hav tried using oil n diff shampoos bt its of no use. Its getting worst n most of all the oil which I apply will not get absorbed.
My skin is black nd I used momate cream for brightness bt my skin is goin through redness. Should I stop it? Will that redness will be gone out?
Sir I am suffering from fungal infection (dinay). I used many medicine like - 1.funzi 2.levomet 3.Topisal 6% Sir please suggest me some medicine to use .to which I can feel relax.
I have pimples on my face.I tried many ointnents like medisalic,azifast gel,clear gel.At start these ointments decease pimples but ar the same time there is another pimple.Also there are many scars,black heads on face.Moreover there pimples are little bit bigger and create itching.How can i get rid of these pimples forever and their scars.My face is very oily
Here are 10 skin and hair benefits of eating cabbage -
1) Anti-ageing agent: Regular consumption of cabbage extends anti-ageing benefits to the skin. The rich amount of Vitamin C delays the ageing process. It has Vitamin A which works together with Vitamin D to make your skin clear and protects from ultraviolet rays.
2) Skin cure: Cabbage has excellent skin healing properties. It is effective in curing skin eruptions such as eczema, psoriasis, acne, rashes, insect bites, leg ulcers and wounds. It helps cure arthritis as well.
3) Gives flawless skin: Cabbage promotes healthy skin. If you are suffering from pimples or other skin irritations, cabbage can be the solution. Place the steamed cabbage compress on the affected area over night and experience spotless skin next morning.
4) Vitamin E for skin complexion: Cabbage juice enhances skin complexion. It has potassium, which purifies your body and skin.
5) Sulfur-rich for acne: Sulfur, abundantly present in cabbage, is considered as 'Nature's beauty mineral'. Because of its drying effect, it plays an important role in drying acne and breakouts. It also synthesizes keratin, a protein substance that is essential for healthy hair, nails and skin.
6) Cleansing property: Cabbage juice is extremely effective in cleansing your due to high Vitamin C content. The juice can also heal infected gums caused by gingivitis.
7) Hair growth: High on Vitamin A content, cabbage is an antioxidant that stimulates hair growth.
8) Smooth hair: Cabbage nourishes your hair, thus providing you with silky, shining hair. Apply its juice on your scalp and the roots of your hair. Shampoo your hair after an hour. This will make your hair smooth and silky.
9) Arrests hair loss: Here's a treatment for hair loss. Raw cabbage and cucumber juices are rich in silicon and sulfur, two vital minerals that stimulate hair growth and prevent hair loss.
10) Conditions dry hair: Raw cabbage juice is also beneficial for dry hair as it makes it soft and shiny. Try drinking a mixture of 80 ml of raw carrot and cucumber juice and 40 ml of raw cabbage juice to get healthy and beautiful hair.
Click on consult privately to ask me any follow-up questions on this.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones.