Submit a review for Dr. Imran's ClinicYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Nothing to say more about Dr. Imran Khan, he is awesome as usual. He treated my younger brother twice in 10 days for skin infection and back pain, now he is absolutely well and doing good. The experiences and confidence Dr. Imran Khan has is realy appreciated and are trustable. I would like to say very confidently that patients need to visit him for any kind of illness. May you get success in your lufe.
A very knowledgeable and trustworthy doctor one can ever find. This person has always been a saviour in one's life. Taking my example here, when every other Doc suggested an operation for my Cyst problem, he was the one who relaxed the pain and resolved the problem with his Unani Treatment. Blessed to have consulted him. Such doctors, altogether, will make India proud.
Dr. imran khan is the best Dr.Ihave ever seen.i never had faith in Unani or herbal medicines.My husband had been diagnosed angina and me gyne problem.We both were cured as a result of his treatment.The way he deals with patient is commendable.Unani treatment is really magical.We both wish him all the best for his bright future
Dr. Imran Khan is the best doctor I have ever seen.The way he treats his patient is praise-worthy. I had some gyne problem and my husband angina.His treatment is effective. We r happy with the result. We wish Dr. Imran a very bright future
Awesome experience. Best Dr I have ever seen.We have been benefited by the treatment. Complete faith in Dr. and his treatment. May all be gifted with good health like us under his treatment.
Awesome experience and very knowledgeable and trustworthy doctor.This person has always been a saviours in one's life and very friendly in nature.Too many thanks for build my confidence
It was wonderful experience with Dr. Imran. Highly recommend him as he has a strong knowledge in the concerned area and very friendly nature.
He is excellent doctor. He treats well, cares well spends time with patients. His medicine worked for me by the grace of Allah Almighty.
Dr. Imran Khan provides answers that are helped me improve my health. help me
Too many thanks for build my confidence Now today i am feel better for yet.
I have some problem of memory losses because I can masturbate 4 or 5 times in a week and weaknesses is also in my body I just want to drop my masturbation habit.
Hi Veins of my right testis is enlarged (seems like varicocele). Please suggest if it is a serious issue.
Painful or difficult intercourse is either caused by psychological or medical factors, such as dyspareunia. It is commonly known as painful intercourse due to various reasons and persistant pain in the pelvis region is a sign of it.
What causes dyspareunia?
The causes of dyspareunia can vary, depending on when the pain occurs; during deep thrusting or penetration. Sometimes, emotional factors contribute to the cause as well.
1. Entry pain
Pain during penetration may be caused by the following factors:
- Insufficient lubrication: Inadequate foreplay can result in insufficient lubrication. Breast-feeding, menopause or childbirth can also cause inadequate lubrication.
- Irritation, trauma or injury: This includes irritation or injury from pelvic surgery, an accident, female circumcision or episiotomy (incision made at the time of childbirth to expand the birth canal).
- Skin disorder, infection or inflammation: Infections in the urinary tract or genital organs can result in painful intercourse. Skin problems such as eczema can also add to dyspareunia.
- Vaginismus: Uncontrollable vaginal wall muscle spasms can make penetration extremely painful.
- Congenital abnormality: Problems during birth, such as lack of a fully-developed vagina or underdevelopment of the hymen are some underlying causes.
2. Deep pain
Deep thrusting can be attributed to the following causes:
- Certain conditions and illnesses: These include ovarian cysts, haemorrhoids, irritable bowel syndrome, cystitis, uterine fibroids (benign growths in the uterus), retroverted uterus (uterus that is tilted), uterine prolapse (a condition characterized by the uterus sagging from its usual position), pelvic inflammatory disease and endometriosis (uterus lining tissues growing outside one’s uterus).
- Medical treatment or surgeries: Medical treatments such as chemotherapy and radiation or surgeries like hysterectomy (a surgical technique to remove either a part or whole of the womb) can result in dyspareunia.
3. Emotional factors
- Psychological problems: Depression, anxiety, body image issues, relationship problems or intimacy fears can affect arousal and result in pain.
- Stress: Pelvic floor muscles are affected by stress. This contributes to pain during sex.
- Past sexual abuse: Dyspareunia commonly develops in women who have been abused in the past.
The symptoms of painful intercourse include:
1. Pain only during entry (Sexual penetration)
2. Any penetrative activity is painful; even inserting a tampon becomes painful
3. Sudden sensation of pain, especially if sex before was painless
4. Deep pain while thrusting
5. Aching or burning pain
6. Throbbing pain, persisting hours after sex
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.
I have tight foreskin please suggest a cream or ointment for it as I am not willing to go for circumcision.
Hello sir my age is 23 my weight is 86 studying still my marriage in 2 month please suggest some man's health tips need strong azvage zindagi for example during. Time badane.
While alcohol and drug addiction are commonplace, sexual addiction is also a real problem. This addiction can affect men and women. In many cases, this type of addiction lasts for months before it is diagnosed. A sex addict is a person who uses casual sex to relieve anxiety, tension, feelings of loneliness etc. In some cases, people can get so obsessed with sexual activities and thoughts that it affects their day to day life. This addiction can involve activities that are considered normal and healthy or be focused on activities that are socially frowned upon. It can manifest itself in the form of one night stands, engaging with prostitutes, watching porn excessively etc. Thankfully, as with any other kind of addiction, sexual addiction can be treated.
It is not easy to diagnose a sex addict as this form of addiction has many stages. Some of the symptoms a sex addict professional looks out for are:
Intense sexual urges.
Abnormal sexual activities.
Difficulty connecting with people emotionally.
The use of sex as an escape from uncomfortable situations etc.
Irresponsible sexual behaviour.
Hence, the first step to coping with sexual addiction is for the patient to visit a doctor and accept that he or she has a problem. Many addicts do not realise they have a problem and lie to both themselves and their partners about the addiction. For example, most sexual addicts tell themselves that they watch porn only occasionally and that is simply harmless fun.
Once diagnosed, an addict needs positive motivation. Humiliation or looking down on the person because of his or her habits may worsen the situation instead of helping the person. Overcoming an addiction to pornography, voyeurism, phone sex, compulsive masturbation etc require intense effort and for this the person needs to feel that the people around him support him.
The patient and his loved ones also need to recognise the symptoms of the addiction. For example, if a person tends to watch pornography at night, he needs to ensure that he is occupied with something else until the urge to watch it goes away. In achieving this he may need the help of the people he lives with.
In some cases, psychotherapy may also be required to treat sexual addicts. This can be in the form of both inpatient and outpatient treatment programs. Psychotherapy takes the form of both one on one counselling sessions and group exercises. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.
What is the cause of weak health I eats more but my health is poor I have taken many supplements but no results in body im very depressed other cause is that I masturbate and cannot control this bad habit so I am very sad about my health tell me how to become healthy and strong bones within a month I think that doing masturbate causes my bone thinning is it right please help.
Thirty minutes a day of sweat-breaking exercise, such as running and swimming, can do wonders to boost your libido.
Hi I want to increase my penis size .is it possible to improve the size from the medicine or exercise?
During sex he ejaculate early please suggest some treatment or some diet to improve sex intercourse stamina or longevity of erection.
I and my boyfriend tried to have sex on 17/10/16 for the first time. We both were virgins. I was having a lot of pain when he was trying to put his penis inside my vagina. He managed to put his upper part of penis inside me. He used a condom also. For us it wasn't a proper sexual intercourse as he was trying hard but it could not happen. That day I bled alot and till today I bleed whenever I go to pee or loo. I do not feel any pain but this bleeding is scaring me. It's 4th day today. I do not know whether its normal or not. Pls help me.
Hello doctor, do you recommend a course of Nf cure and shilajit capsules for over masturbation treatment?
Here are symptoms,cause and treatments of Erectile Dysfunction
In today's hectic and stressfull time most of the men are marred by a number of health problems which end up affecting their relationship with their partner at the personal level and one such problem is premature ejaculation. Premature ejaculation is a condition wherein a man ejaculates too quickly with very little sexual stimulation. This also shortens sexual pleasure. It is especially embarrassing and unfulfilling during a sexual intercourse with a partner but can be equally frustrating when masturbating.
There are a few self-help methods which you can implement to remedy this problem
- Masturbate to orgasm before a sexual encounter: This is a common technique used by many men who have developed premature ejaculation due to hurried masturbation techniques. If you come to orgasm too quickly when you are with a partner resulting in premature ejaculation, it is a good idea to masturbate at least an hour or so before the sexual act. This way you would delay the ejaculation when you are having sex as you won’t feel overtly aroused and would help in delaying the ejaculation the second time.
- Special Medications: There are medications that can be prescribed once you have been evaluated by your doctor. However, the medications are only prescribed in special cases and should be taken with absolute adherence to the prescription.
- Stop and Squeeze Technique: This is a technique which would require some practice over a period of time. In this method, you would be required to practice stopping right before you ejaculate while masturbating. Grab the area right between the shaft and the glands when you are about to ejaculate. This will stop you from ejaculating and help you to extend the time of sexual arousal without climaxing. However, this should be practiced over time until you achieve enough control where you can have extended periods of sexual arousal and activity before achieving orgasm.
- Kegel Exercises: These set of exercises are meant to strengthen the muscle in your pelvic and groin area, giving you better control that lengthens periods of sexual arousal before you climax. In particular, it strengthens the ‘pubococcygeus’ muscle which contracts during an orgasm. This is the muscle which you would clench during urination to stop the flow. You should try contracting and relaxing this muscle through ‘kegel’ exercises while going through your daily chores or work to build up strength and thus have better control.
- Using thicker condoms during sex: If your penis is hypersensitive and you tend to ejaculate too quickly after entering your partner, you should consider using thicker condoms to ensure less sensitivity. This can work in less severe forms of premature ejaculation, wherein anxiety due to a new partner or hypersensitivity are the primary causes.
Hello sir I am a 21 year old boy my life is under a very serious issue sir please help me out of this I am doing masturbation since 7 years nd now the prb is that my penis has become thin from its base nd looks like thick from upper part nd thin from lower part so wht can I do sir please give me your help suggest nd wht is the reason for it sir why it has become thin from base does it has any negative effects for sexual intercourse please explain sir nd help I can not go anywhere else. Am I eligible for a successful sexual intercourse please help.
I'm 23 years and when I masturbate it goes to thrice or four in day and 8 to 9 times in a week .I have tried several time not to do but I'm fail to stop myself. And I think bcoz of this I'm facing some weakness .sometimes aft a long sit or after wakeup when I take a long yuon or stretched myself I'm facing blackout for several seconds say 30-45 sec. Apart from this I'm slim with 6 ft height and weight almost 50 kg. Is masturbate really affecting me ? Apart from this from last 2 month I'm taking protein x for body & weight growth. Is protein x will help me gain weight and body ? please revert. Me the solution.
Most of the organic foods come with significant risks due to use of pesticides. Most farms that grow organic foods are much smaller than nonorganic food farms. Try and buy food that is really organic and not only labeled as organic. You can use detergent like the dishwashing soap to wash fresh fruits and vegetables.